CAP Server Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Create-A-Pokémon Pokemon Online Server

The Create-A-Pokémon Project has customized a Pokemon Online server to implement all of the Pokémon created by the project. The primary purpose is for playtesting CAP Pokémon, but it is used by many for regular Pokémon battles as well.

If you cannot connect to the server, or need to download the CAP db files, go to the Connection Guide.

Server Moderators
Al_Alchemist
Kassidy
Plus
Reachzero
Rising_Dusk
SgtWoodsy
tennisace

Server Owners
!0[a]captain
ete

Click here if you have a question about moderating the server.

----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: This is finished.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
As of Sunday, The 20th of February of 2011, these were the megausers, moderators, administrators, and owners.

(12:16:33) *** MEGA USERS ***
none

(12:11:58) *** Moderators ***
(12:11:58) al_alchemist (Offline)
(12:11:58) kassidy (Offline)
(12:11:58) plus (Offline)
(12:11:58) reachzero (Offline)
(12:11:58) rising_dusk (Offline)
(12:11:58) sgtwoodsy (Offline)
(12:11:58) tennisace (Offline)

(12:11:58) *** Administrators ***
none

(12:11:58) *** Owners ***
(12:11:58) !0[a]captain (Offline)
(12:11:58) ete (Offline)

This is going to need a little bit of an update now that I am hosting the server. Don't worry about the mods/drivers/etc. just yet. I'll go ahead and edit the article on-site once we get going and get some firm lists.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Updating the list of auth.

(13:19:05) *** Tournament Hosts ***

none

(13:17:45) *** Drivers ***
(13:17:45) bobtheball4 (Offline)
(13:17:45) kassidy (Offline)
(13:17:45) plus (Offline)
(13:17:45) reachzero (Offline)
(13:17:45) tennisace (Offline)

(13:17:45) *** Moderators ***

none

(13:17:45) *** Administrators ***
(13:17:45) ete (Offline)
(13:17:45) Rising_Dusk (Online)

Yeah ok, I'm putting this on-site. I'll keep the current list of mods and drivers and just remove people who have expressly told me that they can't get on/don't want the position or whatever. That way we don't have to let this sit and wait for a good list before updating the site.

Thanks for this, DW. (Next time link to the article you're updating in the OP!)

EDIT:
Uploaded, clean job. I added a few sections to the article before putting it up, but it looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)