| Salamence | Move | Dragon Claw | 33.3 |
| Salamence | Move | Fire Blast | 31.7 |
| Salamence | Move | Roost | 30.0 |
| Salamence | Move | Flamethrower | 26.3 |
| Salamence | Move | Wish | 26.0 |
| Salamence | Move | Draco Meteor | 25.8 |
| Salamence | Move | Protect | 21.3 |
| Salamence | Move | Roar | 11.0 |

Happy to see people using Salamence right in this metagame, or maybe that was just me and Rising Dusk. Either way, WishMence is a true beast in CAP!

Thanks for the stats Doug!

2 | Slowking | 1082 | 39.63

thats surprisingly low. Slowking checks EVERYTHING in the meta right now. (except its dedicated counters skuntank and medicham.)

its usage should have been around 70%, except a group of us made a pact to not use slowking.

Nu stats were biased because they showed the most popular team in the meta (balenced.) and almost all balenced teams use the same 6 pokes.
NU is a meta of HARD counters to everything. skuntank>slowking which in turn allows scarf mag to sweep. point is in NU you have to learn how to play a strategic game and learn 2 break your oppositions defense with your offense and hope that in the process your defense holds. Its alot like GSC in that regard (only MUCH shorter).

obviously people dislike centralization in metagames however i find it quite useful to analyze. If you know your opponent is going to run the same 6 pokes you can abuse that to no end (look at the VGC winner and you will see why)

MAR 2010 CAP USAGE Battles: 1246 MAR 2010 LITTLE CUP USAGE Battles: 1177 MAR 2010 NU USAGE MAR 2010 Battles: 1365
Did Nu actually have more battles than CAP or am I misreading something?
If so then wow :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)