cbrevan
Rat With Wings
Airwind
Granny Pie
Heaven Jay
Animus Majulous
DarkSlay
jas61292

Old_Gregg was given the win due to no clear contact from his opponent.

Winners Bracket:
snake_rattler vs DarkSlay
Rat With Wings vs Heaven Jay
Airwind vs Old_Gregg
Animus Majulous vs cbrevan
Marjane vs jas61292
Granny Pie vs Wenderz
sparktrain vs Kyubics
MiyoKa vs [Blank]

Losers Bracket:
Zelton vs Snorlax in the way
EPICflygon ( '-')> vs Nina Hawthorne
Bionic Puppy vs Huston
SHSP vs reachzero
KrazyCake vs hoblaph

You have until the 6th of April to complete your games.

The Usage stats for Round 1 can be found here.

Last edited:
Oh, I was pretty sure Zelfie told me that he would allow KrazyCake and I to take an extension if necessary, I will most definitely be able to play him by today/tomorrow as long as he is on, but if he's okay with this then, I am too.

Is it prediction time again???? :D

snake_rattler vs DarkSlay
~<8))))))))))}>
I'm gonna use that snake icon whenever I can. And snake's a beast. :D Sorry, Slay. :( But snake's my favorite only by slim margin. This match is still very much in reach for DS.
Rat With Wings vs Heaven Jay
Tournament god vs Ladder god. Oh my god. These are two exceptional battlers in every way. Imagine a scene out of, like, the freakin' Iliad, with Achilles and Hector goin' head-to-head, the two most powerful warriors of their time. Now add Pokemon. That's this battle.
Airwind vs Old_Gregg
POR LA GATA.
Seriously, tho. Airwind is one the best rising stars we have, and he's coming off of a strong win versus reach. Air's got the wind at his back, and at this point it's just a question of who can stop his powerful energy. Close battles, but Airwind comes out de arriba.
Animus Majulous vs cbrevan
The Harry Potter spell versus cbrevancbrevan. Cdad finishes on top, but only barely. I'm excited for Animus to give him a run for his money. Maybe in a solid best of three! :D
Marjane vs jas61292
My heart says Marjane will win, but my brain says Jas. Sorry, heart. :(
Jas is here in a strong win over EPICFlygon. He's talented. He's unpredictable (unless you're name is Jay). Marjane, you know I love you, but I'm afraid Jas has the advantage here. Now go out there and show him what you're made of! :D
Sparktrain vs Kyubics
Choo-choo. The Sparktrain don't stop.
MiyoKa vs [Blank]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Zelton vs Snorlax in the way
Oh baby. Yes. Stall your way back to the top, Laxy. I believe in you.
EPICflygon ( '-')> vs Nina Hawthorne
This is the toughest pick of the whole bunch. I simply cannot imagine an easy battle here. It's uphill for both Flygon and Nina, and, for the life of me, I cannot discern who'll reach the summit first. Great, close battles here, folks.
Bionic Puppy vs Huston
That's really all I got to say on this match. :/ Go, BP.
SHSP vs reachzero
Top battle of the loser's bracket, here. SHSP is a solid strategist, and I think his luck's turnimg around with this matchup. I don't wanna say reach is in a slump, 'cause if I do, he'll immediately destroy SHSP and win the whole damn bracket, but you get the idea.
KrazyCake vs hoblaph
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)