1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP1 - Part 13.5 - (Pre-Evo Name Submissions)

Discussion in 'CAP Pre-Evolution Workshop' started by Rising_Dusk, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DetroitLolcat

DetroitLolcat Maize And Blue Badge Set :)
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

Catahawk

I know it's not a hawk yet, but the name fits. It's obviously a portmanteau of "cat" and "hawk", but that's kinda what the Pokemon is. It's a small cat and a hawk, or at least it evolves into one.
  2. Flarephoenix332

Flarephoenix332

Final Submission

Eggo - The Prevo looks like an egg. WOO!
  3. AlphaJolt

AlphaJolt

Final Submission:

Tomottack
  4. Ice-eyes

Ice-eyes Simper Fi

Rocking the hatchlet but as a late Final Submission:

Tomohican

Because it has a cool hairdo, it fits with evo and native American theme, etc.

Loving Hatchlet as well.
  5. Deck Knight

Deck Knight DK! DK! Donkey Kong is here!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

Final Submission:

Cataraxe

(Cat) + Cataract + Axe

A Cataract is a loss of transparency in the eye, though it can also be a place where there is a large, steep waterfall. Cataraxe position themselves above their prey and strike down with great force, pouncing on them like a cat. Scrappy little things.

Let's just say this name didn't have much vision, since I just thought of it. (Then again I thought Tomohawk was myopic so...)
  6. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Alright, this has been open long enough and both the names and the discussion is petering out. I think I'm going to go ahead and choose a slate and get this show on the road!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)