CAP1 - Part 15.5b - (Pre-Evo Dream World Ability Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on we go!

Alright, so I chose the below ability slate mostly based on flavor but also based on how much support it got in the discussion thread. I was close to adding Cute Charm, but there was about as much support for it as their was anti-support, and personally Scratchet just doesn't seem like he'd attract anything like that. In lieu of that, I've chosen some scruffy abilities that you all liked and that I think wouldn't be absurd on Scratchet.

The slated abilities are as follows:
Justified
Rattled
Vital Spirit
Defiant
Hustle
This is an IRV poll, which means that you can vote for as many entries as you want to in order of preference. The top three from this poll will move onto the next stage. I've reiterated some rules for this vote below so that everyone knows exactly what's going on.

• Do not bold any text other than your votes.
    The script we use to count the votes looks at bolded text, and ignores all other text. You can still write other non-bolded things in your post, but don't bold them or it will mess up your vote.
  • One vote per line.
    Do not list multiple votes on one line.
  • You may vote for as many names as you want.
  • Spell the name exactly as it is spelled above.
    It is not case sensitive, but please remember that your vote will not count unless it is the name is spelled correctly.
Here's our pre-evo so far:
Main Design

Supporting Material

Side-on pose showing spots and egg shaped body.

This Tomohawk prevo concept is a little cub with a protective fluffy egg body. The ruffles around its face show the beginnings of the feather-like fur that Tomohawk uses for flight after it evolves. Its wide, flat, oversized arms hint at wings. Tomohawk's purple markings are foreshadowed in the purple spots on cub-hawk's egg body.
Name: Scratchet
Typing: Normal / Fighting
Base Stats: 55 HP / 85 Atk / 80 Def / 20 SpA / 70 SpD / 40 Spe
Abilities: Scrappy / Prankster

Hustle
Vital Spirit
Rattled

Defiant seems too powerful an ability for something that evolves into a Justified Pokemon (situational as it is, it still gives bigger boosts than Justified) and I think Scratchet and Tomohawk should have different DW abilities so that eliminates Justified as well.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hustle
Vital Spirit
Defiant

I would prefer to not have the same Ability as Tomohawk, and I don't really think Scratchet looks like it would be easily rattled, so that eliminates those two. Of the others, while it could be Defiant, I think Scratchet really looks like an active little guy which puts Hustle and Vital Spirit as my top 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)