1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP1 - Part 16b - (Pre-Evo Movepool Poll 1)

Discussion in 'CAP Pre-Evolution Workshop' started by Rising_Dusk, May 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Other Doug

The Other Doug

jas61292
    HeavyOctillery
    Deck Knight
  2. RitterCat

RitterCat
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

jas61292
    HeavyOctillery
  3. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Deck Knight
    jas61292
    HeavyOctillery
    Tortferngatr
    wekhter

I personally voted this way because I think Scratchet should have as small a level-up movepool as possible, and should definitely lack all of those elemental attacks (Rain Dance, Sunny Day, etc).
  4. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

And I think that's really enough time. Been nearly two days.
    From this, it would appear that jas has 55.6% of the vote in the first round of the IRV! This means that he automatically wins the entire poll and his movepool will be Scratchet's movepool! Congratulations!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)