I didn't really like how the head and chest looked on my sprite, so I've tried to fix it up. My previous sprite looked like it was wearing a football helmet, IMO. So, I went back to Cartoons design, and tried to get more in line with the shapes he is using for the hood/beak/whatever. I also wanted to create a little more space under the hood to show the shape of the nose and face a little better. I also redid the chest feathers completely. The old chest was not really planned out much at all, from a shading perspective. I realized I needed to think a bit about how to create a better perception of depth and layers to the chest feathers, since IMO the chest feathers are a big part of why Tomohawk looks bulky enough for its stats. I'm very happy with the chest feathers now. Hard at work on the backsprite now. Should be much easier than the front, since there's not much hard stuff to render, like the legs, paws, face, and chest on the front.