Cap's Trade Thread v2.0 (Now with Adamant Beldum, Relaxed Onix, Infiltrator Zubat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMd for details
Hello! I am interested in your Zubats, by chance do you have a breeding pair? They both don`t have to be flawless, but maybe at least one? :)

I can offer a pair of Impish Sturdy Bergmites, pair of Impish Pick up Phanpy, a 6 IV Adamant Scrappy Storm Throw Pancham, Pair of Modest Deinos, MAYBE a pair of Adamant Poochyena with Play Rough and Fang moves (No HA sadly :C), Pair of Timid Drought Vulpix( One is 4 IV, the other is Flawless ), Flawless Bold Regen Slowpoke ( I have a 4 IV Male, if you want it )

Thank you!

Hello! I am interested in your Zubats, by chance do you have a breeding pair? They both don`t have to be flawless, but maybe at least one? :)

I can offer a pair of Impish Sturdy Bergmites, pair of Impish Pick up Phanpy, a 6 IV Adamant Scrappy Storm Throw Pancham, Pair of Modest Deinos, MAYBE a pair of Adamant Poochyena with Play Rough and Fang moves (No HA sadly :C), Pair of Timid Drought Vulpix( One is 4 IV, the other is Flawless ), Flawless Bold Regen Slowpoke ( I have a 4 IV Male, if you want it )

Thank you!
I would like to do a 1 for 1 deal- if you want a breeding pair- I could do a 2 for 2,

Etiher 1 Zubat for Deino
or 2 Zubats, 1 for Deino, 1 for Bergmite

Hi, I am interested in Female Jolly Zubat @ Infiltrator, 31/31/31/x/31/31, can offer you 5iv Adamant Darumaka or a couple of spitbacks from these: Espeed & Aqua Jet Dratini, Play Rough Absol, BellyJet Marill, Mirror Coat Hypnosis Feebas, Darumaka, Unburden Treecko and Frillish if you're interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)