Widdly's Wunderbares Warehouse {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never actually done any RNG abusing outside of Dream Radar, but I fully intend on hopping on that bandwagon in the very near future.
And I don't have an AR for my DSi so I wouldn't be able to clone it either way .___.
I wouldn't quite call it a band wagon xD. Considering no one on here seems to be able to abuse on BW2 xD. If you end up getting it down though let me know ^^

Nature: Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Moxie/Mold Breaker --> Aerialate
Egg Moves: Quick Attack
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31]

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim --> Intimidate --> Mold Breaker
Egg Moves: N/A
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31]

Anything i can do for a 5iv or spit back of these? (prefs moxie on both gender doesnt phase me)
I can offer hp ice eletric
or a gooey breeding pair of goomy​

Anything i can do for a 5iv or spit back of these? (prefs moxie on both gender doesnt phase me)
I can offer hp ice eletric
or a gooey breeding pair of goomy​
Hm, I have both HP Ice Manectric and gooey goodra... is there anything else you have for offers? :)

Hi,

I'm interested in your friend ball Yanma. either [31/even/31/30/31/30] or [31/odd/31/30/31/30] is fine for me.
I can offer you a 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto nicknamed hidden power (GER) holding leftovers and a 5iv flawless / flawed female from my list in my signature.

Hi,

I'm interested in your friend ball Yanma. either [31/even/31/30/31/30] or [31/odd/31/30/31/30] is fine for me.
I can offer you a 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto nicknamed hidden power (GER) holding leftovers and a 5iv flawless / flawed female from my list in my signature.
Sure! I would be happy with just the 30's ditto + leftovers. I'm going to check if I have any good Yanmas, otherwise I'll start breeding one.

In response to your SQSR- thread request.

I could breed you a dream ball ha alomomola, in return I would love to get one of your female sport ball pinsir. :)

Hello! please check my link for a clone of your beautiful naive tornadus :D i can attack leftovers to my pokemanz too :p

Hello! please check my link for a clone of your beautiful naive tornadus :D i can attack leftovers to my pokemanz too :p
Sorry I didn't see anything.

Also, just want to say to everybody: If you have the ability to check the Shiny Value of eggs, PLEASE let me know, I can make offers for such a service. I have 5 eggs right now, and I'm going to start doing more breeds in the future, and having somebody to regularly check for me would be really appreciated.

CMT for the Regenerator Tornadus, bonus points if you can tutor Heat Wave > Superpower
I already transferred everything from my 5th gen games, so no luck for Heat Wave :(

Could I get a quiet 0 spe mareep and sassy 0 spe hippo? I'd prefer both to be male, too, so I can still breed matching balls onto them.

I already transferred everything from my 5th gen games, so no luck for Heat Wave :(

Could I get a quiet 0 spe mareep and sassy 0 spe hippo? I'd prefer both to be male, too, so I can still breed matching balls onto them.
Yeah, that's fine. I can do both male if you throw in a Skarmory spitback as well (any one of em, just need the egg moves)

Yeah, that's fine. I can do both male if you throw in a Skarmory spitback as well (any one of em, just need the egg moves)
No problem... I have so many spitbacks clogging up Bank right now I almost want to give them away for free >>
And I have 1 more Tornadus on hand it looks like, so whenever you're ready to trade.

Going to be adding a section to the OP real soon with TSV breeds since I'm getting into that now, and I have my first of many to come:

#303 Mawile

Nickname: Double Down
Nature: Adamant | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/18/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Sound
OT: mechaDamage | ID: 14302
Special thanks to BriarRose for checking the eggs for me and Fire_Damage from Reddit for hatching it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)