Widdly's Wunderbares Warehouse {closed}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I have 3 pokemon I would love for you to EV train for me. I'll give you a 6IV Salamence, Zoroark, or Bisharp for 4 or a 5IV Ampharos, Aegislash, Haxorus, or a breeding reject for 3 as requested!

They are:
Mawile 252 attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP

Arcanine 252 defense/ 252 Sp. Defense/ 4 Speed

Swampert 252 Attack/ 252 Defense/ 4 HP

Extra 3 if you have time:
Luxray 252 attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP

Sharpedo 252 speed/ 252 attack/ 4 Defense

Electivire 252 attack/ 252 special attack/ 4 Speed.

Thanks so much and Pm me if you don't feel like responding on here x
I can do 3 for 5iv Ampharos. Is there a certain time by which you would like them completed?

I can do 3 for 5iv Ampharos. Is there a certain time by which you would like them completed?
not particularly, but I won't be able to send them until Monday at the earliest because of some maintenance. I have the Ampharos and everything ready so could you just possibly remember me for Monday? or I could remind you.

I can do that, just gimme a little bit to finish my current trades and I'll have the wooper ready. :3
I'm still breeding goldeens but once I have one for you I'll send you a PM.

not particularly, but I won't be able to send them until Monday at the earliest because of some maintenance. I have the Ampharos and everything ready so could you just possibly remember me for Monday? or I could remind you.
I'll most likely remember for Monday and let you know when I'm around

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
In response to your CMT: You can have Landorus and Thundurus for free (consider it my thanks for running those searches! I'll get them cloned now), and could I get a female level ball Goldeen for Kyurem?

Hi there, would you be interested in anything of mine for a Landorus and Thunderus?
Sure, any chance I could trade for Mew and a couple spitback females in special balls (flygon and feraligatr?)

Also, after reading your OP, I'd be happy to donate any of my breedables (I have a lot of female spitbacks for each one in a matching/rare ball)

CMT for
Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Earthquake, U-Turn
IVs: [31/31/31/20/31/31]
OT: Trogdor 02272
Level 40 UT

Sure, any chance I could trade for Mew and a couple spitback females in special balls (flygon and feraligatr?)

Also, after reading your OP, I'd be happy to donate any of my breedables (I have a lot of female spitbacks for each one in a matching/rare ball)
Yeah, Flyfon should be easy enough. It might take awhile for a gatr' though.

Are either of those Pokemon still capable of being nicknamed?

As far as other females go that's entirely up to you. It's always appreciated but please don't feel obligated to do so.

Nature: Adamant / Timid
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves: none
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31] / [31/x/31/31/31/31]

Do you have this in a special pokeball or have the ability to catch me a female in one? (Luxury, repeat ball)

CMT for
Nature: Impish
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Stealth Rock, Knock Off, Earthquake, U-Turn
IVs: [31/31/31/20/31/31]
Level 40 UT
I'm still looking through your thread, but could I get some female spitbacks in special balls? 2:1 sound OK?

Yeah, Flyfon should be easy enough. It might take awhile for a gatr' though.

Are either of those Pokemon still capable of being nicknamed?

As far as other females go that's entirely up to you. It's always appreciated but please don't feel obligated to do so.
Ssadly they are not nicknamed (really wish I could call my Landorus Mjolnir ;-;) since I had no way of cloning them before banking.

Nature: Adamant / Timid
Ability: Speed Boost
Egg Moves: none
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31] / [31/x/31/31/31/31]

Do you have this in a special pokeball or have the ability to catch me a female in one? (Luxury, repeat ball)
I could in theory, yes, but as a breeding project it would take more time than my other ones. Getting all of my KB Pokés into matching balls is on my to-do list but I've got a lot of things going on until then.

I'm still looking through your thread, but could I get some female spitbacks in special balls? 2:1 sound OK?

Ssadly they are not nicknamed (really wish I could call my Landorus Mjolnir ;-;) since I had no way of cloning them before banking.

I could in theory, yes, but as a breeding project it would take more time than my other ones. Getting all of my KB Pokés into matching balls is on my to-do list but I've got a lot of things going on until then.
That sounds about right, what would you like :]

Hey I was hoping you would be up for doing a fun capture project for me? :) I would be willing to pay a nice price as it is bw2 abuse. (Non legend)

As a heads up to think about

Haunter @ ever stone
Modest
Male preferred
Dusk ball
Shiny
Modest

Giga drain
Knock off
Trick
Pain split

If you could nickname a clone "NFE Gengar" that would be the icing on the cake

Last edited:
Hey I was hoping you would be up for doing a fun capture project for me? :) I would be willing to pay a nice price as it is bw2 abuse. (Non legend)

As a heads up to think about

Haunter @ ever stone
Modest
Male preferred
Dusk ball
Shiny
Modest

Giga drain
Knock off
Trick
Pain split

If you could nickname a clone "NFE Gengar" that would be the icing on the cake
I've never actually done any RNG abusing outside of Dream Radar, but I fully intend on hopping on that bandwagon in the very near future.
And I don't have an AR for my DSi so I wouldn't be able to clone it either way .___.

Nature: Naive
Ability: Regenerator
Moves: Superpower, Hurricane, Knock Off, U-Turn
IVs: [31/30/30/31/31/31] [HP Ice]
Level 40 UT
Hi, CMT for your Tornadus? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)