Celebrity Crushes?

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by chocolate-kipp, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Fishy

Fishy

hahaha, he looks a little too excited in this picture but

[​IMG]

oh my GOD micheal c. hall, i am in love with his voice, face, body, everything. In his show "Dexter" he's a sexy sociopath who just wants to fit in with normal people and guhhhh he is so deliciously adorable and fuckable. he is also the only really "buff" guy that I am attracted to, as far as men go.

this lovely lady

[​IMG]

~swoon kiera knightley

could never be a lesbian, but i would love to stroke her face. i am in love with her bone structure and her lips, and the lovely british accent spoken by them.
  2. Morm

Morm

Kiera Knightley has Justin Bieber booblets and as such I must protest your selection
  3. Texas Cloverleaf

Texas Cloverleaf meh
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

Emma Watson, Scralett Johannsen, Ellen Page as Shadowcat in X-Men 3.

EDIT: Also Kiera Kneightly
  4. killazys

killazys

Son Dambi <3
    Show Hide

[​IMG]
  5. apologies

apologies
    is a Past SPL Winner

emma watson
  6. Thund91

Thund91

Jensen Ackles
    [​IMG]

and Hayley fucking Williams. But that didn't need to be said....
    [​IMG]
  7. Stylish Interval

Stylish Interval

8. RODAN

RODAN the iron kenyan sucks penis
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributor

katy perry
  9. ChristovaOnIce

ChristovaOnIce

I think I'll play it safe and go with Anderson Cooper for this one.
  10. whistle

whistle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

this looks like someone else. (open)

Emmy Rossum! went a bit crazy with Google Images but I couldn't help myself (open)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] I LOVE ICE CREAM TOO

[​IMG]

Rachel McAdams has a gorgeous smile... WOAH SHE DOES IT WITH HER EYES (open)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. BKC

BKC sorrow flew on black wings
    is a Tutoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 16 Championis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion
    Mentor

selena gomez
  12. SMZ

SMZ

I'd not call it a crush per say, call it pseudo-crush lol, back when friends was airing, I had one on
    Jennifer Aniston (open)
    [​IMG]
  13. Brammi

Brammi

Ok assuming we narrow this down to my age range with +1 year and n/2+7 as bottom limit, and we take out the multitude af absolutly stunning Asian teen models within that range, then we can have a shorter list.

1. Emma Watson, not sure I like the short hair.
    2. Dakota Fanning. Yes she is within that range, 16 to be exact. (17 in two months.)

Dakota so cute.
  14. Ramblin Wreck

Ramblin Wreck

These aren't really "crushes", per se, more like "oh my god everything about these people is awesome". Wayne Brady (pretty much all of the Whose Line cast, but Wayne Brady the most) and Betty White.

Wayne Brady is just all-around awesome. He can come up with a million hilarious things on the fly, he can sing, he can dance, etc. I feel like hanging out with him would be one of the most fun experiences of my life.

My feelings about Betty White are somewhat of a mystery to me; the only thing I've really watched with her in it was Lake Placid, and that movie was pretty awful (although I will occasionally watch the Golden Girls because of her...). I've just thought she was great for years. I would love to have her as a grandmother or something.
  15. Ninahaza

Ninahaza You'll always be a part of me
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

o kiera knightley, the things i would do to her. naughty, unspeakable things all night long.

anyways during my childhood[in Ghana] there was a fascination of kung-fu/ martial arts movies where i lived. it was all around me and i quickly grew up to love them and shall forever love those kind of movies [although lately i have pulled back a bit and now a days only watch the ones so popular that they hit us big here in the west]

although i like most martial artists ranging from bruce lee to the new sensation tony Jaa, a few of them you can say i developed celebrity "man" crushes on[no homo]........ call it extreme admiration or even idolizing them, simply put i LOVE watching anything with these 4 guys in.
    at number 4 (open)

[​IMG]
    Stephen Chow- shaolin soccer and kungfu hustle are in my top 8 movies of all time. so awesomeeeeeeeee, makes me laugh till i cant breath. but kungfu hustle and shaolin soccer are some of his most recent movies. he has been around a long time and i'd recomend many of his movies. too many to list here.

at number 3 (open)

[​IMG]
    Jet Li- badass, awesome, serious, childhood hero. he may not be one of those that make me laugh but he makes up for it.

[​IMG]
    Donnie Yen- he is WAY TOO awesome but has always just never made the list for some reason, always just barely missed placing in my top 5. but after his recent movies "IP MAN" and "IP MAN 2", he was propelled straight past #5 and #4 to tie Jet li for the #3 spot.

at number 2 (open)

[​IMG]
    Sammo Hung Kam-Bo - i dont even want to get started on Sammo Hung. been in the game for a long time, much respect. an entertainer i cant help but fall in love with when i watch his movies

at number 1 (open)

[​IMG]
    Jackie Chan- his movies have been placed in thier own category because they simply dominate my everything list related to movies. he is hands down my fav of them all + future stars, fuuugggggggghhh. there are serious martial artist who keep me glued to the action, heart pounding in excitment. there are funny martial artists who manage to make me laugh, but none have found that perfect blend of both like Jackie. he brings enough action and makes me laugh till my sides hurt. a badass with a smile instead of a mean/serious face, simply the best.

as far as girls go, for me its never really been a thing of where i have specific set female celebrity crushes. its more like phases, there will be a period of time where i will have strong sexual attraction to one then the next it dies down...till the next crush comes along.
    although there is one that i will always have a crush on, it doesnt seem to go away.
    Show Hide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nick Canon is so lucky to be going to bed with such a woman every night.
    but no matter what, Mariah Carey will www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k

and as for the whole "phase" thing. here is my current crushes
    mmmmmm (open)

lyndsy fonseca
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

lea michele is very bangable (open)
    [​IMG]

I would make her hit the high notes all night long

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so fudging cute (open)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)