Cereal Killer Mafia - Baker's Guild Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Get Him!" Twash said! "He should have been dead yesterday!" Without a moment of hesitation, the crowd descended upon him!

RB Golbat said:
Dear altair,

You are Pop. One of the Crazy Elf Triples, you are set out on ruling the world with your two other brothers by hypnotizing everyone with your Snap, Crackle and Pop Shenanigans.

You have a special ability that allows you to use your cunning. Once a night you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Leading <User1> to <User2>. That night, any actions User1 does will all be aimed at User2.

Twice every three nights, you can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to RB Golbat titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive.

Your allies are:
-Blue_light aka Snap
-<bleep>
-<bloop>

You win if the Baker's Guild wins.
With another Mafia menace gone, you are pleased to see the Imperfectluck is once again free and back with the village. With 2 mafias dead and only 6 left, you prepare yourself for the next day in high spirits.

Night 2 ends in 48 hours or when I have received all PMs.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
All right STOP! Collaborate and listen!

Ice is back with my brand new invention!

We're gonna put a halt to this night killing madness right here, right now

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
Ice Ice Baby Vanilla

Ice Ice Baby Vanilla
Ice Ice Baby

We're missing 6 people's night actions! Everyone has turned in their night actions the past 2 nights and I want to keep that up. (Lets play a game without having to use subs!)

bold names

You heard less sounds last night. You aren't sure if thats from less people being killed or the fact that there are just less people. When you wake up, you find it's a little of both. Sanjay120 and Alphabravo are lying in the middle of the kitchen dead, with notes taped to their foreheads.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Alphabravo,

You are the Quaker Oats Guy. Silent..... but.... deadly.... You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Your oatmeal is very sticky. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Pouring Oatmeal on <user>" This user will be covered in oatmeal and unable to do anything that night.

You win if the Balanced Breakfast wins.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Sanjay120,

You are Franken Berry. MMMMMMMMMMMM BERRY! You have decide to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Currently you have no abilities, but there is a good chance that over time you may gain some.

On the back side of his note, you find this:

RB Golbat said:
Dr. Frankenstien visited you early night. He took part of Capt. Crunch brain to augment your abilities. You now know how to pilot a ship! This gives you a new ability.

------
Being the Captain of a ship (that can travel on land?!?!), you have the ability to transport people. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Transport <User1> and <User2>. Any abilities that were targeting User1 will now target User2 and vice versa.
You look around and find a joyous surprise today! Imperfectluck has decided to join you all for breakfast. As he is getting the calcium enriched Orange Juice out of the fridge, he finds this note magneted to the fridge.

note said:
DaLetterEl is Wendel of the Bakers' guild-ipl's messenger
Ready for the day, you prepare for another lynch, hoping the victim will have a prize inside.

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in 48 hours, 24 hours after the first vote, or when a majority is reached.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Imperfectluck is quite glad that he was not kidnapped, but is saddened to inform you that he has been silenced.

A lynch target will be coming soon.

EDIT: It has come to light that a certain person has been lying to us. He claimed one-time-cop, but he claimed to have cleaned two different people with it. The decision is quite clear.

Lynch Tenken

Tenken has also slated me as suspicious when one refused to send him my role PM. As it is, and with the deceased Altair considering me wolf, which I am not, it seems we have ourselves a kill.

Lynch Tenken.

I feel glad I never sent him my PM.

bold names

Before he could even react, Tenken was at the mercy of the lynch mob.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Tenken

You are Lucky the Leprechaun. Always running away from small children (though you might be a closet pedophile), you have decided to joined the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Your marshmallows are what will give you the power to fight in this war. You have 4 one time use marshmallows. At night, you can send a PM to RB Golbat that says:

"Night X - Pot of Gold" : You do not know what this power does.
"Night X - Clovers" : You do not know what this power does.
"Night X - Heart at <user>" : You will see into a user's heart to find their full Role PM.
"Night X - Horseshoe at <user>" : This user will be unable to act for the night.

You can only use one marshmallow a night.

He had used the Heart and Clovers.

Uneased by the lynching of a villager, you go to sleep in hopes that tomorrow, you will not find an innocent man dead.

It is now Night 3. The night ends when I have all the PMs or in 48 hours.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
DaLetterEl is Wendel of the Bakers' guild-ipl's messenger
This is not true; maybe if ipl had actually informed me of his role, I would have been willing to tell him mine. As of now, I am highly suspicious of ipl being a mole, so further communication with him would not be beneficial. I have a problem with someone leading a village and not claiming publicly what he does, as should all the rest of you. This goes in conjunction with the fact that announcer roles tend to be mafia roles. Look at minor character mafia and the massive damage to the village (although to his own team as well ultimately) LonelyNess caused for a reference, if you want to. I will not claim publicly either, as that ultimately would give ipl what he wants from me: a role claim. My role isn't one to lead with in my own opinion, so I will not try to force myself as a leader either. I have talked with a few of you as to the nature of my role and I will continue talking with you.

EDIT: Also stop killing villagers, its not cool =(. This thread needs more cowbell-I mean crossfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)