Cereal Killer Mafia - Baker's Guild Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right as you go to sleep the Sun decides to creep it's head over the horizon. You stumble groggily into the kitchen (which has been newly refurbished!) ready for another lynch.

It is now Day 4! It ends blah 48 hours blah 24 hours after first vote blah majority.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Lynch Da Letter El

There is a chance I won't be on this afternoon so I'm voting now since it may be important, but I'll be glad to change if I can get back on.

Don't be so hasty, until we get an inspection that's successful.

However, if DLL is indeed telling the truth, then we may have a possible problem.

Also, no deaths today ftw.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pidgeot79, I wish you weren't so hasty with your vote. I have information from a trustworthy source that says that Da Letter El is in fact clean.

That being said, I cannot say the same about Imperfectluck. Does anyone else find it funny that all four Animals are still left? I believe Imperfectluck is a mole and that his true allegiance is to the Animals. Lanterminator brings up a point that should be good enough for you guys to lynch him: why wouldn't the mafia have killed him already? Simple, they kidnapped him to avert suspicion and to give him a bpv from lynches.

Lynch Imperfectluck

If anyone has any questions please direct them to either me or twash on IRC or Smogon PM.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
It's a good day indeed when the wolf team can coordinate the village lynches and mafia kills all at the same time. Good luck partner, I've left you a complete spreadsheet on the game. I don't have anything to say in my defense, it's been fun ;)

Well fuck.

Since it's very likely the Animals have used me for what I'm worth, I expect me to be either killed or silenced this next night so as to block me from aiding in villy lynches. For those questioning my role, I'm mayor, giving my votes as two.

Lynch Imperfectluck.

Well played, Tony.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Oh, and word of advice to everyone before I go. There's 8 village vs. 8 non village right now, and it will be 8 vs. 7 soon. Don't let all my hard work doing in the village power roles go to waste, let this be the last lynch that the village wins.

The mob once again spoke with haste and IPL welcomed his death.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Imperfectluck

You are Tony the Tiger. An angry tiger, you have decided to take over the cereal world with your crazy animal friends.

Being a Tiger, no one wants to mess with you. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Making sure <User> is GREEEAT!". This user will be protected from all effects during the night. You can not protect yourself however. You are only allowed to do this once every three nights.

You have another special ability. You are literate unlike your other animal brothers so you can write notes. Once a night you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Sending Letter to the Baker's Guild" In the body of the message you may write anything you want and the note will anonymously be delivered to the Animals faction.

Twice every three nights, you can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to RB Golbat titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive.

You may only use one of these abilities each Night.

Your allies in this fight are:
-<zing>
-<zang>
-<zoom>

You win if The Animals win.
Pleased that you finally lynched an animal, you start to head of to sleep until you hear a "PIDGEOT! PIDGEOT!" Pidgeot79 had been crushed.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Pidgeot79,

You are Koko the Koala. A crazy Koala, you have decided to take over the cereal world with your crazy animal friends.

Koalas live in trees. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Falling on <User>". You will land on this user, knocking them out and preventing them from being able to preform night actions.

Twice every three nights, you can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to RB Golbat titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive.

Your allies in this fight are:
-imperfectluck aka Tony the Tiger
-<zip>
-<zop>

You win if The Animals win.
Pleased at another animal death, you went to sleep unsure of what he next day would bring, but happy that 2 mafias died this day.

Night 5. 48 hours or all PMs. GET THEM IN FAST PEOPLE!!!

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That lynch went better than I imagined it would. We still have a shot at this, village! If anyone has any questions about their night actions, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)