Cereal Killer Mafia - Baker's Guild Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have conclusive proof that Dubulous is mafia. Before Knightofthewind died he sent me a PM saying that he had used the question to ask whether there was more than one village-aligned alliance checker/inspector in the game. The answer came up no. As the village alliance checker has already died, Dubulous must be the Bakers' Guild inspector or be working with the Bakers' Guild inspector. We must lynch Dubulous tomorrow. Dubulous was also obviously working with a mafia silencer yesterday.

It appears that there has been some crossfire in the middle of the night. Two people died in the middle of the night.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Dubulous,

You are Crackle. One of the Crazy Elf Triples, you are set out on ruling the world with your two other brothers by hypnotizing everyone with your Snap, Crackle and Pop Shenanigans.

Your part of the cereal is loud. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Giving <User1> Crackle". When you give it to a user at night, it will be so loud that they will be unable to post the next day. If they do, they will die from breaking their vocal cords.

You have another ability. Each night you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Discover Secret List". That night you sneak into RB Golbat's house where you will discover a character identity that is currently not being used in the game.

You may only use one of these abilities each Night.

Twice every three nights, you can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to RB Golbat titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive.

Your allies are:
-Blue_light aka Snap
-Altair aka Pop
-<raddle>

You win if the Baker's Guild wins.
RB Golbat said:
Dear Twash,

You are the Raisin Bran Sun. You rise every day bringing two scoops of fruit to all risers of the morning. However, you are upset that many cereals are unhealthy, so you decided to team with <snip> in order to restore health to the morning meal.

Being the Sun, you can only use abilities and post during the Day. You have 2 abilities that you can use, although you can only use each of the abilities once every three days. During the day, you may send a PM to RB Golbat with any of the following:
"Day X - Setting on <user>" - You will land on this used as the day ends, burning and crushing them.
"Day X - Capturing <user>" - This user will be kidnapped after the Lynch Vote and set free at the beginning of the next night.

Any effects from the previous night (hooks, bodyguards, safeguards ect.) will still be in effect when you use your ability.

Your ally is <snip>

You also have one more ability. Once during the game, at night, you can send a PM to RB Golbat saying "Night X - Rising Early". When you send this PM Night will end immediately and the Next Day will start.

You win if <Snip>
With two villainous people dead, you find a note on the fridge, telling of good things to come!

Fridge Note! said:
let's get the final mafias!
It is now Day 8. Deadlines as usual.

Well, that pretty much leaves two folk left to lynch. I'm pretty much with the village, and in fact, if we need to win then my ability will be paramount today.

In short, I'm coming out as village mayor in public. Since I'm villy, it leaves either supermarth or staraptor call as potential mafia. I would vouch that we get information on them as it is. If you'd send me your role PM so I can see if you're villy SC, then we can pretty much declare the final lynch on the last mafia.

If you're wondering, I'm King Vitaman.

Dubulous also said that Supermarth64 was a neutral with 1/3 night inspection powers, but as we all know, Dubulous had the inspection powers. This doesn't tell us much about Supermarth64.

Please give us your role PM, Raverist.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Raverist,

You are King Vitaman. King of the castle, you oversee all the other cereal mascots in your land. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being a king, your votes carry much more weight than others. As such, every vote you post in the thread will be worth 2 votes.

You win if the Balanced Breakfast wins.
And so it ends...let's win this.

Supermarth64 said to me on IRC that he is E. T. the extraterrestrial and is a neutral who can inspect every third night. He says his win condition is to inspect three people, which seems like a suspicious win condition because he could really help whatever faction and not have to work toward his condition anymore after the eighth night. Also anyone who claims neutral is automatically suspect. There are two neutrals dead and moi's role PM says there are only three neutrals, so any neutral out there would be a dangerous one allied with twash. The mascot seems like a repeat of Altair's bad Pac Man claim in that E. T. was not originally a cereal mascot. SM64 suggests lynching Lanterminator because he is an announcer, which is a mainly mafia role, but that is probably false considering that SM64 says he forgot the mascot Lanterminator claimed and there have been village announcers in the past. I suggest we Lynch supermarth64.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys. I've decided to take Da Letter El down with me so we can hurry up and be P1 in Fish Mafia because in reality, there's no way either of us could have won after our partners died. Here's some evidence if you don't believe me:

Oh and Staraptor Call is an idiot and has no sense of logic, especially when MAFIA INSPECTOR DIED N1. He even saw Dubulous's full role PM and still thought Dubulous had inspection powers.

In all seriousness, villy doesn't deserve the win. They played a terrible game and only won due to a crossfire. I'm doing everyone here a favor and ending the game so we can all be P1 in Fish Mafia.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Da Letter El,

You are Wendel the Baker. An old time baker making Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you have allied yourself with Snap, Crackle and Pop to take over the world, one bakery at a time.

A unique baking technique has allowed you to cover yourself in special Cinnamon Sugar (the TASTE you can see) that allows you to survive a fatal kill ONCE in the game.

You have another ability, you may send a PM to RB Golbat once stating "Night X - Cover <User> in molasses" That night you will spread molasses all over that player effectively making them slow and unable to use their power for the rest of the game. They may still vote in lynch votes.

Twice every three nights, you can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to RB Golbat titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive.

Your allies are:
-Blue_light aka Snap
-<blah>
-Altair aka Pop

As supermarth64 spoke, from the other side of the planet, the sound of his voice caused him to explode.

RB Golbat said:
Dear supermarth64

You are Major Moon. You live on your Moon Base with a regiment of magical creatures called Moonbeams. You spend your nights harvesting your fruity cereal. However, you are upset that many cereals are not tasty, so you decided to team with the Raisin Bran Sun in order to restore good flavor to the morning meal.

Since you are the moon you can only post during the night. You also have 2 abilities that you can use, although you can only use each of the abilities once every three days. During the night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat with any of the following:
"Night X - Setting on <user>" - You will land on this used as the night ends, crushing them.
"Night X - Observing <user>" - You will spy on this user from yuour base, finding out their role PM.

You have one final ability. Once during the game, at day, you can send a PM to RB Golbat saying "Day X - Rising Early". When you send this PM, day will end immediately and the Next night will start. The lynch vote will be counted from the time I receive the PM.

Your ally is Twash.

You win if you survive AND / OR the Raisin Bran Sun survives and no one else survives.
Deadline is the same.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
What the fuck that isn't my role. I moled the bakers to oblivion and I don't want that to go to waste. Honestly, that's such a terrible fake. Here's lanterminators:

RB Golbat said:
Dear Lanterminator,

You are Wendel the Baker. An old time baker making Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you have allied yourself with Snap, Crackle and Pop to take over the world, one bakery at a time.

Due to the visibility of your cereal's cinnamon swirls, once a night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - <Message>, the taste you can see!" That night you will leave a message in RB Golbat's refrigerator that will be read in public the next day.

Your allies are:
-Blue_light aka Snap
-Dubulous aka Crackle
-Altair aka Pop

Seriously guys, this is a no brainer. Staraptor Call, you cleaned me one night, and I was also the second person that Tenken, Lucky the Leprechaun, cleaned. I am and always will be this villages' bpv. If you lynch me next, then mafia wins. By the way, I will continue to edit as I make it REALLY OBVIOUS for you all that I'm village aligned.

In addition, let us look at a few other mafias. First, pokemon NPC mafia. In this game, the announcer was Shade, a Neo Team Rocket member, aka a mafia. In addition, Phantasia was a BPV villager. Next, let's look at minor character mafia. LonelyNess screwed the villages' chances of winning over by his expert usage of announcements to get the village confused and turned against itself. It goes without saying he was a mafia. Are you going to believe the "cover in molasses" crap and "secret formula bpv" deal or are you going to believe something that has held tride and true mafia to mafia game, not to mention a role that fits in PERFECTLY with the main slogan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Was ANYONE perma-hooked at any point? No. No one was. Otherwise village leaders and consequently I would have heard about it. I didnt get all the info admittedly, as our main leaders happened to be mafia and wolf, but I got enough to keep in the loop. I was not killed off either, as I am BPV, and both wolf and mafia knew that.

So for these reasons, Lynch Lanterminator

Here's my role by the way. I wonder who has the more believable cereal mascot.
RB Golbat said:
Dear Da Letter El,

You are Fred Flintstone. The caveman who is always trying to keep his Fruity Pebbles away from his neighbor, you just want to live in peace eating Brontosaurus Burgers, but the other cereal mascots are making a ruckus outside of your house. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Since you are a strong caveman with a club, if anyone tries to kill you at night, they will be scared off and their kill will fail.

Dear Lanterminator,

You are Alpha Bits. Helping kids around the world spell when they eat you. Ya, your job sucks. You have decided to join the Balanced Breakfast Crew to save the world.

Being made up of every letter of the alphabet (vowels are marshmallows!), you are very literate. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Spelling An Announcement" at the beginning of the next days post.

So as you can see, I'm not mafia. You know those mysterious notes that were all like GO VILLAGE!!!! first night and last night? Yeah that was me. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it impossible to mole the mafia as they know their partners at the beginning of the game?

Lynch DaLetterEl

Da Letter El

You claim wolf. Duh. I claimed the cookie crisp wolf to Dubulous and then worked with your team until dubulous realized that the last two neutrals were a wolf team.

And also, there was the whole "Da Letter El is Wendel the Baker; IPL's messenger" message. Which prompted me to talk to your team, as I didn't exactly want to die, and tried to use the situation to my advantage.

Also, what the hell are alpha bits?

Da Letter El

RB Golbat said:
Dear Da Letter El,

You are the Cookie Crisp Wolf. You are a wolf obsessed with getting his cookie crisp. However, since you have been suffering from withdrawal lately as all of your tricks and scams have failed, you hunger for anything that remotely reminds you of cereal. You have decided to eat anything that gets in your way of attaining cookie goodness.

As the Wolf, you have the ability to kill a User each Night. You may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Kill <User>" - You will eat your target whole, killing them.

In addition, due to the fact that you are in complete withdrawal, you are far from sane, meaning you have no sense of pain. As such, you cannot be killed at night.

You win if you are the last user alive.
I really don't know how you and the rest of your team bought this, as I obviously could not kill every night. But that was my claim. If I were faking now, I would have claimed a more believable ratio of nights I am allowed to kill.

That's a bullshit role for the reasons that you mentioned, along with the fact that the cookie crisp wolf would never become a damn psyChopath. Ipl did a good job moleing the village, showing his skills so I doubt he would buy that role. Also, it took you ~15 minues to post that, when it was just copypasta and a few lines, so I think you just made up that pm.

Da Letter El

I was playing witty on IRC; I'm sorry, sheesh.

Also, I never said I moled IPL. I said I moled your team (which I did). Stop posting bullshit reasons as to why I'm dirty, when you are claiming an alphabits announcer that has the word "ya" in the first line, third sentence. Last I checked, "ya" is not a word, and spell check would have edited that, as it states in the VERY FIRST POST. In addition, "Helping kids around the world spell when they eat you." is a fragment; consider revising. Finally, "at the beginning of the next days post." There needs to be an apostrophe in the word "day's"

Secondly, you post no image, nor put your "role" in the quote that RB Golbat sent to you. You could have at least put the effort in to make it LOOK like he sent it to you, as I did in my wolf fake. As you post neither the actual quote or the original image, it makes me believe that you are indeed bad, as if you were good you would have just copy/pasted that from your inbox.

EDIT: I will reiterate: Fruity Pebbles, or Alpha Bits?

Da Letter El

Dictionary.com is like the most illegitimate dictionary ever, and pretty much every other dictionary either does not include it or references it as slang and gives it a short definition. There is NO reason why the word "Yeah" would not have been used, unless you got lazy when writing your fake PM. Besides, considering RB Golbat said "all post were spell checked" in post 1, just try typing the "word" ya into Microsoft Word. Oh, look, it gives you the red squiggly line for misspelling a word. I wonder what RB Golbat used to spell check...hmmmmm...

It's time I come out as the village watcher and end this. This was what I got when I watched Da Letter El:
RB Golbat said:
He sat at home practicing his alphabet.
Now that I've seen Da Letter El's role PM, that makes sense, and ya, lanterminator's fake PM is awful. Lynch lanterminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)