Challenge Cup 1v1 Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Best of 9 Challenge Cup 1v1

How to Win this Tournament:

1. Find your opponent/schedule a time with him/her.
2. Get on Showdown and find your opponent there.
3. Challenge on Showdown for Challenge Cup 1v1.
4. Accept the challenge or wait for opponent to accept your challenge.
5. Pick your Pokemon you want to fight from Team Preview.
6. FIGHT
7. Repeat steps 3-6 until one of you has won 5 battles.
8. Post the results in thread.
9. Repeat Steps 1-8 until you are the only player left.

Ruppy vs Jaiho
Steven Snype
vs TGMD
The Unlucky one vs Jacob
Darnell vs Starmaster
breh
vs SoulWind
Fran17 vs Tesung
TRC vs TewMew - coinflip.
VN. vs fresh to death
Lyconik vs Korby
KMizfit_PE
vs Bouffalant - activity
U-Turn Out vs trash
Scene
vs Zeno; - activity
Instant Apple Pie vs TheEnder
-Clone- vs HNA
Salt vs Alf'
Inflikted vs praj.pran
xray
vs Shyfire
AM vs LightningLuxray
ForgottenOnes vs Mizuhime
Luckstard.
vs Mean Mr Snorlax - activity
sparktrain vs TraceOfLife
Reymedy
vs Anty
scorpdestroyer vs QuoteCS
Brap vs giara

Deadline: Nov 11 2014 Noon EST (time of post roughly 6 AM EST)

Last edited:
Sorry but why didn't I get the activity win against Jacob? If you look at my wall, you can see that he originally posted with his timezone, and I replied with my timezone and times I was available to play, in the hopes of getting this done. He never replied after that.
I supplied more information and actually tried to get a time to play, while he provided nothing but his timezone. Looks like basis for an activity win to me.

random formats are the only tiers im good at :mad:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Sorry but why didn't I get the activity win against Jacob? If you look at my wall, you can see that he originally posted with his timezone, and I replied with my timezone and times I was available to play, in the hopes of getting this done. He never replied after that.
I supplied more information and actually tried to get a time to play, while he provided nothing but his timezone. Looks like basis for an activity win to me.

random formats are the only tiers im good at :mad:
no looks like basis for relatively inactive coinflip. You responded 2 days after he messaged you. someone else VM'd and I found no other conversation logs between you and him. If you actually want activity, show more initiative than just posting "here are some times i'm good for." If I saw a post from you or him indicating "hey we should actually play" within a reasonable timeframe for the other person to actually respond, I would have given whoever had that activity win, assuming the opponent never responded. Both of you were pretty passive about getting this done, so it went to coinflip.

won 5-1 against -Clone-.
I had a good match up in each match excepted with a weird pursuit sunny day darkrai #newmeta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)