Challenges

Discussion in 'Shoddy Battle and Pokémon Lab' started by Balsty, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Balsty

Balsty

Sup. Posted a thread a while back about the shoddy site being down.
    I've got a new problem now, and it's really starting to grind my gears. Every time I challenge this one guy in the little tourney me and my friends put together, challenge window opens, I select clauses fine, everything is fine. Then I click Challenge, the button goes unpressable as usual. He gets the challenge window, and clicks accept. Challenge window closes.
    But, the battle window doesn't start up. We try it the other way and we get the same results, the battle window just won't open. D:

Anybody had this problem before/know what's causing it?
  2. Parallel

Parallel

It happens. For some reason some people can't connect with certain other people. Try inviting the other way around, that sometimes works.
  3. SOMALIA

SOMALIA Boxing
    is a Contributor Alumnus

It happens at times, possibly one or both users are lagging. keep trying or try it on a different server.
  4. Balsty

Balsty

>We try it the other way and we get the same results

But yeah, we figured out it was the Random Clause that was causing the problem, oddly enough. :/
  5. Veedrock

Veedrock

If you're using random clause, both players must have a default team set. Open any team, go to tools (I believe), and hit Use This Team. Save the team like normal and random battles should work.
  6. Gear2

Gear2

Well, sometimes Shoddy a little down, i log off, log in again and it worked.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)