1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CHANGE SMOGON COMMUNITY BACK.

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by hoult66, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoult66

hoult66

You really need to change the Smogon Community homepage back to thw way it was. It was much easier to navigate: for example I want to look at the newest post in UU an OU post comes up. BAD IDEA (no offence) CHANGE IT. It was much easier to navigate before. I see this leading to more time hitting buttons less time posting.
  2. TheFourthChaser

TheFourthChaser #TimeForChange
    is a Smogon IRC AOPis a Battle Server Moderatoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Sounds good to me. Nice avatar btw
  3. Arcticblast

Arcticblast (im)patiently waiting for SPL
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

You only need to make one extra click, on the Smogon Metagames link... This way, everything is better organized anyway.
  4. SpecsX

SpecsX

I liked it better the way it was, but it's not unbearable the new way.
    *shrug*
  5. Solace

Solace some legends are told some turn to dust or to gold
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

We're going to see how this works for a while. The new organization gives us some options for some new things that you'll see soon! Smogon Metagames in particular has some new stuff planned, so that will be fun to see.

Badgeholders and Moderators of the respective sections have agreed that this is the best way to go about this.
  6. v

v the last abortionbender
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    ULTRA Moderator

free stark mountain
  7. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

meet the new way, same as the old way
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)