Change Username Color

Does the PS community want to be able to change name colors?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon Showdown should implement a feature to allow users to change their Color of our names. It could go off if you have like an 1100+ battle scores preventing people who just use their accounts for spamming. Also you could have to be on Pokemon Showdown for like a month or be registered to PS to allow name color changing. This is needed for people who have Pink or Purple names . Like me. Who want a Orange or Red name. Pink is not cool for guys... unless you want it to be that color.

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
This has been suggested way too many times in the sim's chat (take it from me, I even suggested it once). At best, it's low priority, iirc. Sorry :c

EDIT: Still voted yes tho, because I still want this to happen.

Would be nice, but it's too small to really demand (BTW get those 2D sprites back >:[)
There should probably be a written formula of what the color is and an option to change it every 1-2 months just for those couple of people with light pink invisible names, I can agree.

Sunako

This has been suggested tons of times and I'm pretty sure it's never gonna happen, no matter how many people
suggest it.

Yes It is never going to happen because it makes Impersonating others easier, you can just make a different alt to get a different color :)

Well I don't care that much about the color of the user names but a bit of customization is always good.

As has been said, implementing this isn't likely because it makes impersonation of other users by trolls too easy. The small pro of having a shiny new name color doesn't really outweigh any cons.

You can always nickspam until you get a color you like. Otherwise, just accept what the algorithm gives you; it isn't a very big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)