1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Changing passwords

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Cremela, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Cremela

Cremela

Hey Guys! Is there any way we can change our passwords on Pokemon Stadium? Thanks!
  2. verbatim

verbatim This will be the day
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

Do you mean Showdown?
  3. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

4. Cremela

Cremela

Yes! I meant Showdown! Thank you! :D
  5. Cremela

Cremela

._. I've been having a problem with viewing replays where it (for an instant) showed the page (and the play button) and then routes me back to the homepage with a hashtag after the last /. I thought it was no biggie 'cus I could still battle and chat, but now it's doing the same thing with the forum/settings turning to http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/forum/#settings and just seeing a flash of a form before it shows the forum homepage! :'(
  6. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

Interesting.

I'm guessing you're using IE9 or earlier. I believe I've fixed that; refreshing the page should make it work.
  7. Cremela

Cremela

Thank you! Yes I am using IE9, and the fix works, but I have to be faster than a Ninjask in pressing the button before it re-routes me! Thanks!!! :D
  8. Cremela

Cremela

Akshuly now I refreshed only once, every thing is all working perfectly (forum settings and replays)! Thank you!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)