Changing the Game Maximums for Beginner and Standard?

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Instead of making new players play in a beginner before a standard, why not make it so more experienced players aren't allowed in beginners? This partially solves the nametargeting problem and means that new players have an environment in which they can be, well, new.

About the Game Listing, I know of 3 Mafia games being made that aren't on that list. At least one of those (Me and coolking49) is a Beginner game, and Mekkah implied in a PM that another Beginner game is waiting for approval (Correct me if I'm wrong). Just because a game doesn't show up on the Game Listing, doesn't mean that no games are being made.

However, there is still not enough hosts for 2 Beginner games at a time. And unlike a few months ago, the Standard games going on now aren't good for Beginners. You can't play Mafia without a host, so until hosts for Beginner games step up, nothing can be done about it.

About the Game Listing, I know of 3 Mafia games being made that aren't on that list. At least one of those (Me and coolking49) is a Beginner game, and Mekkah implied in a PM that another Beginner game is waiting for approval (Correct me if I'm wrong). Just because a game doesn't show up on the Game Listing, doesn't mean that no games are being made.

However, there is still not enough hosts for 2 Beginner games at a time. And unlike a few months ago, the Standard games going on now aren't good for Beginners. You can't play Mafia without a host, so until hosts for Beginner games step up, nothing can be done about it.
I agree with that, but I never said they weren't being made, just that none were ready

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)