Changing The Stalling Meta Game: Never Before Created Team, Starting a Revolution

READ INTRODUCTION/TEAM BUILDER BEFORE YOU LOOK AT TEAM!

Right when you clicked on my link and opened this page you saw pictures of Pokemon you don't normally see. "Hippowdon instead of TTar, you crazy. WTF is a Cradily doing in OU. Clefable LOL it's Jigglypuff's little sister. Golurk whata N00B!" Any of those thoughts come to mind? I go on Smogon Forums once every 2 weeks, and every single god damn week I see the same 20 Pokemon on everyone's team. If I got $1 for every Toxic Orb'ed Gliscor on a RTM thread I would not be in school.

Im not saying the teams are bad, no, there great amazing. I recently read a RMT that got like 20 Luvdics called Team: Rain Man (Shout out to undisputed for that great team.) Holy shit that was amazing, but it had the most overused Pokemon in the world. Don't get me wrong, I played 20 games with that team and I didn't loose; it was great. I just dont find any personal fun when the player your battling has 3 or 4 of the same Pokemon you do.

Dont get me wrong, I don't hate OU and I will not go too UU. I justed added some Pokemon you don't normally see everyday. And guess what it dosent suck. I went 9-0 on it and have not lost with it. (I'm too scared to play with it anymore with my undefeated record :P) EDIT: Just lost my first game. I have a huge weakness to fire. NOT ANYMORE WITH THE ADDITION OF SLOWKINGThis is not a perfect team and I would appreciate feedback. The max I have peeked is 113 with 1383 points on the PO server under WiFi OU, which is the highest I have ever peeked. Basically, the way I play is use my first 4 Pokemon to set up, cripple, and damage my opponents Pokemon as much as possible. Then I go to Golurk/Honch to sweep. Not that complicated. Without further ado, lets get started.

Team Builder:

I wanted to create a Stall team that had unusual Pokemon in it. I got the old relable Skarmory with the lovely combo of Clefable and Cradily. Cradily was a Storm Drain/Rest type.

With Cradily on the team, I should get a SS includer so it's Sp Def goes through the roof. I also needed a SR'er and Hippo filled this spot nicely.

I Put a Jirachi on the team just for the wish's, but it didnt fill its spot in the team well.

Ahh yea, Gollurk is a perfect late game sweeper wirth all the statues conditioners I have on this team + the combo of SR and Spikes damage.

The point when this team changed around. Slowking added another T-wave and made the sweep easier. I also changed Cradily's move set to Swords Dance for another sweeper.

Found the missing problem. I only had one sweeper to win the game. And a slow one at that> Homch added speed, power, and priory.

Hippowdon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Slack Off
- Ice Fang/Earthquake

Stealth rock, great defense, weather, and recover all in 1 Pokemon. One of a kind. Hippo is used for getting SR's in the field, then quickly switching out. Even though it seems like my team doesn't need weather to work, it does. It weakens most Pokemon every turn and keeps my opponent from using his/her weather. Roar for the phazing and EQ for stab.

Skarmory (F) @ Shed Shell
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
- Brave Bird
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Roost

This bitch is the definition of a tank. Holy crap. IDK where to start. Any physical moves , this chick comes in. Takes it like its nothing and proceeds to spike. Brave Bird just in case I get taunted and for Machamps and Toxicroks. Whirlwind has won me sooo many games and occasionally saves my ass. Still gotta be safe with Shed Shell, and I have recovery from roost. Once I get the Special Attackers down, then Skarmory will finish the rest. With the combo of Whirlwind and Roost this thing wont die.

Slowking (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail

Oh my God. I used to have a weakness to fire. Then this pig showed up. The addition of this babe completely changed the team. I got a despritely needed T-waver and made the sweep so much easier. With slack off and regenerator this thing wont die. I just gotta avoid status conditions and that's easy when you have a Clefable. Dragon tale just in case someone wants to set up on me. And scald for the burn. I usually got destroyed with Blasikin/Inferape but now... easy picking with this babe. EV's are perfectly set so I can survive both physical and special moves.

Clefable (F) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Trick
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

This thing is unbelievable. Status Absorber 101 here. <3 Magic Guard. 500% better than any Blissey or Chansey Bullshit. So god damn bulky, can take anything you throw at it. I save the trick for a physical sweeper and I T-Wave anything and everything I see. Seismic toss to damage and Softboiled to recover. Rarely this thing dies. T-wave is so important because of.........

Honchkrow (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird

Cradily used to have this spot. I soon found Cradily to be a nuesence on this team. She really had no purpose other than sucking water moves, and frankly that didn't help. I was also lacking fire power as the only sweeper I had was Golurk, who is a bit slow. I added Honchi after hours of testing this was the best pokemon to fit the spot. Now I hava a fast late game hitter, who absolutely destroyed weekend teams. This thing comes in and Night Slash/Brave Birds FTW. Sucker Punch is when I didnt Paralyze a pokemon and he has to get the KO. Pursuit is so I can OHKO Lati@s and everyone else week to dark. After 1 or 2 Moxies it's gg. And it's pretty easy with a crippled team. This pokemon brought the fire power I needed to win game. VOLCARONA COUNTER: Cradily got OHKO with 1 Quiver Dance and Bug Buzz. Honch 100% of the time OHKO's Volcarnoa with Brave Bird. And it's faster than it. And it needs +2 speed from Quiver Dance to be faster than Honch.

Golurk @ Choice Band
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 4 Spe / 252 Atk / 252 HP
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Stone Edge

When I bring this baby in it's gg. By this time the opponent should have 3-5 Pokemon left and they should be badly crippled with SR, Spikes, burn, and paralysis. Now that i'm faster than everything I go back and analyse there team and chose the best move to sweep. I usually have to switch out and change move so I can sweep. Sacrifices are necessary. I have a good variety of moves and this baby will get me the W. Its also a rapid spinner blocker. With the spikes and SR I have on the field, I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE THEM. bring this thing in to save me.

Well, that was my team. Its not perfect so I would appreciation any feedback. I created this team too not have to much Overused Pokemon and successful, so I would like to stray away from those. I already found out I have a big fire weakness so I would like help with that. Test the team and tell me what else im weak to. Thanks for reading and rate!

Pokemon Usage by Percent:
# 57 - Hippowdon (3.25 %)
# 13 - Skarmory (9.89 %)
# 125 - Cradily (0.91 %)
# 156 - Slowking (0.59 %)
# 117 - Clefable (1.04 %)
# 179 - Golurk (0.40 %)
# 116 - Honchkrow (1.00 %)

As you can see only 2 Pokemon are in the top 115.

Importable:
(Clefable) (F) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Trick
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

(Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Roost

(Hippowdon) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Slack Off
- Ice Fang

(Slowking) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail

(Honchkrow) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Night Slash
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Brave Bird

(Golurk) @ Choice Band
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Earthquake
- Shadow Punch
- Hammer Arm
- Stone Edge

I like this team, yes I do.

To solve your Fire weakness, consider dropping either Skarmory or Jirachi for a bulky Dragonite, probably Jirachi, because he can spread status more efficiently. You can also fall back on Dragonite for a DD sweep in the case that Golurk fails to clean up.

To be honest... I just jizzed. I have been a smogon member for month now and havent made an account. I JUST MAIN AN ACCOUNT TO RATE THIS THREAD. I have the same exact problem I hate gliscors soooo much just cuz everyone uses them. Holy crap im still in shock. Great Team and good job.

Now for advice Bulky Dnite could work, but you can also switch in Hippo for Politode for fire resistance.

Great team and I legitimization LOL'ed at
"Hippowdon instead of TTar, you crazy. WTF is a Cradily doing in OU. Clefable LOL it's Jigglypuff's little sister. Golurk whata N00B!"

Dude, youre my hero. Ive been thinking the same thing for like everz.

Anyways, may i suggest this slowking set instead of jirachi?

Slowking
-regenerator
-bold
252 hp 252 def 4 spatk
-thunderwave
-dragon tail
-slack off
-flamethrower/ spyshock

Does the same thing as that d.nite that one guy mentioned several posts above meh, but its like rarely ever seen, and doesnt have a 4x weakness forcing it out (although D.nite is crazy bulky with his ability).

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I suggest running a specially defensive Heatran in place of Jirachi for your fire problems. You still keep your dragon resist, and its no longer an automatic loss against a sun team. Unfortunately, it screws around with the synergy of the team. So you may have to replace Hammer Arm with Rock Polish and a couple changes. <3 the use of Clefable (I personally think that Blissey is complete garbage and Chansey is useful in only a select few situations)

Heatran @ Leftovers
Flash Fire
Calm
252 Hp/ 252 SpD/ 4 Def
Lava Plume
Toxic
Substitute/ Protect
Roar

EDIT: How'd you get a lightbulb into the title?

I like this team, yes I do.

To solve your Fire weakness, consider dropping either Skarmory or Jirachi for a bulky Dragonite, probably Jirachi, because he can spread status more efficiently. You can also fall back on Dragonite for a DD sweep in the case that Golurk fails to clean up.
Thanks dude. I do like the bulky Dnite and that does seem very nice. Ill test it out

To be honest... I just jizzed. I have been a smogon member for month now and havent made an account. I JUST MAIN AN ACCOUNT TO RATE THIS THREAD. I have the same exact problem I hate gliscors soooo much just cuz everyone uses them. Holy crap im still in shock. Great Team and good job.

Now for advice Bulky Dnite could work, but you can also switch in Hippo for Politode for fire resistance.

Great team and I legitimization LOL'ed at
Quote:
"Hippowdon instead of TTar, you crazy. WTF is a Cradily doing in OU. Clefable LOL it's Jigglypuff's little sister. Golurk whata N00B!"
wow... thanks bro, thanks. Great brains think alike. Im glad I got you so hyped. Now for the rate, on paper politode seems good but I dont think I'll pull it's weight in battles. Not bulky enough.

Dude, youre my hero. Ive been thinking the same thing for like everz.

Anyways, may i suggest this slowking set instead of jirachi?

Slowking
-regenerator
-bold
252 hp 252 def 4 spatk
-thunderwave
-dragon tail
-slack off
-flamethrower/ spyshock

Does the same thing as that d.nite that one guy mentioned several posts above meh, but its like rarely ever seen, and doesnt have a 4x weakness forcing it out (although D.nite is crazy bulky with his ability).
How did slowking not pop into my head. Its a great fit for Jirachi and will help the team easily without loosing too much synergy. For the ev's though i would go with 252 hp, 252 Spdef and 4 SPatk. Thanks for the rate!

I suggest running a specially defensive Heatran in place of Jirachi for your fire problems. You still keep your dragon resist, and its no longer an automatic loss against a sun team. Unfortunately, it screws around with the synergy of the team. So you may have to replace Hammer Arm with Rock Polish and a couple changes. <3 the use of Clefable (I personally think that Blissey is complete garbage and Chansey is useful in only a select few situations)

Heatran @ Leftovers
Flash Fire
Calm
252 Hp/ 252 SpD/ 4 Def
Lava Plume
Toxic
Substitute/ Protect
Roar

EDIT: How'd you get a lightbulb into the title?
Heatran would be nice on this team. Completely end my fire weakness, but as you said, synergy disruption. Thanks for the rate, ill test it out. And as for the light bulb, right before you press "submit thread" right above it shows 12 icons and you just check them off to use them. Thanks for the rate.

This team is really cool and covers your glaring fighting weakness very well.
Can I suggest Reuncilus instead of Golurk because Golurk has pour Spdef and Reuncilus can fix that for you.

Can I suggest Reuncilus instead of Golurk because Golurk has pour Spdef and Reuncilus can fix that for you.
Where are you going with this? Golurk is his primary late-game sweeper and spin-blocker. Reuniclus is also a top-notch late-game sweeper but he loses a spin blocker and the arguably most important member of his team.

anyways, I would suggest Slowbro over Slowking over Jirachi (lol), with a 252/252 HP and def spread, it retains better defences and the great regeneration ability, also here's the set:
Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Atk
-T-Wave
-Scald
-Psychic/Ice Beam
-Slack Off
Good luck, loving this unorthodox stall team:pimp:

Hey there. I like you're team :) But i don't think jirachi really works that well synergetically with you're team, as (believe it or not) all the threats Jirachi handles like Lati@s and Hydregion are dealt with by cradily! Who has superior Special Bulk in the sand. You are also lacking a Thundurus counter, so I would pop on a Gastrodon. It's still a pretty anti-metagame set, despite its surge in usage, but it is still an awesome special tank that counters a lot of rain sweepers like Rotom-W and Thundurus. It also gives you a SECOND water immunity so strong Hydro Pumps aren't an issue. It's only weakness (grass) is really common on Chlorophyll sweepers like Venusaur, so you could pop on a Heatran over Clefable, but thats up to you. Here's the Gastro set:
Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EV's: 252 hp/4 Sp.Atk/252 Sp.D
Nature: Calm
-Earth Power
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Recover

You could run Scald>Earth Power, but I prefer it, as it isn't hampered by Sun and also hits steel types and Toxicroak hard thanks to Gastro's quite decent SP. Atk stat

I would also recommend Slowking but a different setup.

Slowking @ Leftover
Nature: Bold
EVS: 252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 SpATK
- Dragon Tail
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Substitute/Thunder Wave

Reason for this setup is Scald has a great burn rate, and with this setup you can easily shuffle through their team while burning them. Substitute is to allow Slowking to stay in longer with great bulk, with regenerator to help him heal when you need him out. Slack off to keep his health up. You can switch substitute with Thunder wave to cripple fast enemies instead of burning them, as threats like Hydreigon laugh at being burned.

Although if you want a parashuffler, go with Dragonite. He loses regenerator, but has great bulk and speed.

I also noticed that you could benefit from a Trick Room user. Not sure what to recommend or who to replace, but its still a nice idea to consider.

Thanks dude. Well, I don't really need any more bulk on my team, considering I have 5 other Pokemon that can take hits. Golurk is my late game sweeper and my spin blocker which is soooo important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat RhyssaFireheart
Where are you going with this? Golurk is his primary late-game sweeper and spin-blocker. Reuniclus is also a top-notch late-game sweeper but he loses a spin blocker and the arguably most important member of his team.

anyways, I would suggest Slowbro over Slowking over Jirachi (lol), with a 252/252 HP and def spread, it retains better defences and the great regeneration ability, also here's the set:
Slowbro @ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp. Atk
-T-Wave
-Scald
-Psychic/Ice Beam
-Slack Off
Good luck, loving this unorthodox stall team

Thanks a lot for clearing out the golurk issue. As for slowbro, I would rather go with slowking because slowking the bulky on the Spdef side. If I take out Jirachi and replace with slowbro I would only have 2 defensive pokemon and the rest Spdef. I do like the move set. Thans for the rate.

Hey there. I like you're team :) But i don't think jirachi really works that well synergetically with you're team, as (believe it or not) all the threats Jirachi handles like Lati@s and Hydregion are dealt with by cradily! Who has superior Special Bulk in the sand. You are also lacking a Thundurus counter, so I would pop on a Gastrodon. It's still a pretty anti-metagame set, despite its surge in usage, but it is still an awesome special tank that counters a lot of rain sweepers like Rotom-W and Thundurus. It also gives you a SECOND water immunity so strong Hydro Pumps aren't an issue. It's only weakness (grass) is really common on Chlorophyll sweepers like Venusaur, so you could pop on a Heatran over Clefable, but thats up to you. Here's the Gastro set:
Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Trait: Storm Drain
EV's: 252 hp/4 Sp.Atk/252 Sp.D
Nature: Calm
-Earth Power
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Recover

You could run Scald>Earth Power, but I prefer it, as it isn't hampered by Sun and also hits steel types and Toxicroak hard thanks to Gastro's quite decent SP. Atk stat

Thunderous with Focus blast could be an issue. Never came to my mind with two Storm Drainers. Defiantly test it out and thanks for the rate.

I would also recommend Slowking but a different setup.

Slowking @ Leftover
Nature: Bold
EVS: 252 HP, 252 DEF, 4 SpATK
- Dragon Tail
- Slack Off
- Scald
- Substitute/Thunder Wave

Reason for this setup is Scald has a great burn rate, and with this setup you can easily shuffle through their team while burning them. Substitute is to allow Slowking to stay in longer with great bulk, with regenerator to help him heal when you need him out. Slack off to keep his health up. You can switch substitute with Thunder wave to cripple fast enemies instead of burning them, as threats like Hydreigon laugh at being burned.

Although if you want a parashuffler, go with Dragonite. He loses regenerator, but has great bulk and speed.

I also noticed that you could benefit from a Trick Room user. Not sure what to recommend or who to replace, but its still a nice idea to consider.

Slowking is popular. Definitively go with Twave over sub. So so so so important to cripple pokemon until the end. ill try the Dragon Tail idea as well for the Hazing. But as you said if i go with the Dtail i should go with Dnite. and ehh as for trick room, personally I hate it (probably because i lose to them every time :P). Thanks for the rate, got some good info.

Surely there's better clean up sweepers than Golurk.
Can you inform me of a Pokemon with attack over 550, spin blocker, a great movepool, not fragile, and a antimeta game pokemon I would gladly like to know.

SO, apparently Jirachi is not fitting it. Ill make sure to test as much as I can and see who will replace him. Thanks for the rates Guys!

How can Golurk be a late game sweeper when he has the speed of a sloth? Also leftovers over shed shell on Skarm, Magnezone can't set up on you when you have Whirlwind.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
How can Golurk be a late game sweeper when he has the speed of a sloth? Also leftovers over shed shell on Skarm, Magnezone can't set up on you when you have Whirlwind.
He has T-wave on just about everything. Oh, and Whirlwind has negative priority, which means Maggy is still gonna kill you.

You obviously didn't read the description. My the time golurk comes in most of the Pokemon should be paralyzed or Burned, which mean im faster and easy pickings with SR and Spikes down.

EDIT: Thanks New World Order for clearing that up. Didnt see you posted this until now. I took shed shell off and the next game I played I got KO'ed by Magnezone TBOLT. Changing that back

Also, potentially replacing Cradily with a Curselax?

(Also again, burn halves your attack. It doesn't decrease speed.)

This team improved alot, especially with the Slowking addition over Jirachi. My biggest scare is that you might struggle with raindance team. Politoed's will almost always 2HKO your Skarmory with Hydro Pump, and both Golurk and Hippowdon are weak to water. Cradily won't be able to tank forever as it takes neutral damage from Ludicolo and Kingdra. Clefairy can only T-Wave so much before the usual Toxicroak takes it down. Slowking can help deal with Thunder Wave + Shuffling them out while tanking like a boss, but you'll lose out on Hippowdon's sand stream.

Poison Heal Gliscors... (Shudder)... When you're on P.O. and you run into, like, 16 of em' in a row, this really is nice to see.

This team improved alot, especially with the Slowking addition over Jirachi. My biggest scare is that you might struggle with raindance team. Politoed's will almost always 2HKO your Skarmory with Hydro Pump, and both Golurk and Hippowdon are weak to water. Cradily won't be able to tank forever as it takes neutral damage from Ludicolo and Kingdra. Clefairy can only T-Wave so much before the usual Toxicroak takes it down. Slowking can help deal with Thunder Wave + Shuffling them out while tanking like a boss, but you'll lose out on Hippowdon's sand stream.

Thanks for the critism. Yeah I agree, it's crazy how 1 move can change how good or bad your team can get. And you absolutely correct on rain dance teams so I am considering keeping the same move set and ev's on Cradily, just changing the ability for Storm Drain. When you thing about it not every team has Whirlwind/Roar so that could help me out. Thanks!

Poison Heal Gliscors... (Shudder)... When you're on P.O. and you run into, like, 16 of em' in a row, this really is nice to see.

Tell me about it, damn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And as for the "Changing the Meta Game, Starting a Revolution" name, I wasn't joking around. I want to make this point valid, that every team has the same core and it's getting redundant. You can start seeing change and influences I've made on this newly created thread X3 Formation, The Dragons Start Their Assult! by pele. Read his introduction. Although it's not as unique as my team, you don't see it every time. And on paper it looks pretty damn good. Thanks guys

Thanks for the critism. Yeah I agree, it's crazy how 1 move can change how good or bad your team can get. And you absolutely correct on rain dance teams so I am considering keeping the same move set and ev's on Cradily, just changing the ability for Storm Drain. When you thing about it not every team has Whirlwind/Roar so that could help me out. Thanks!
I think it would work great. Didn't know Cradily could use Storm Drain. Nice thing is, if Cradily is able to get a sword dance or two off, anything that tries to phaze it (due to -1 priority) will get dented badly, or even killed before forcing Cradily out. Suction Cup is a nice insurance that it doesn't happen, but Storm Drain would fix your rain dance problem and make Cradily a beast to deal with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat k13
I think it would work great. Didn't know Cradily could use Storm Drain. Nice thing is, if Cradily is able to get a sword dance or two off, anything that tries to phaze it (due to -1 priority) will get dented badly, or even killed before forcing Cradily out. Suction Cup is a nice insurance that it doesn't happen, but Storm Drain would fix your rain dance problem and make Cradily a beast to deal with.

Just officially changed it. Works great. I have the option of adding a hidden power if I want to with the +1 Spattk boost as well. Thanks a bunch for the idea!

You can start seeing change and influences I've made on this newly created thread X3 Formation, The Dragons Start Their Assult! by pele. Read his introduction. Although it's not as unique as my team, you don't see it every time. And on paper it looks pretty damn good. Thanks guys
For the record, I had that team before I saw this thread. HOWEVER! I must say that this team looks magical, I love the idea of spreading paralysis to allow a slower pokemon to sweep (I had a team like that once). I Think personally that every team should have at least one lesser used pokemon.

And as for a (Probrably bad) suggestion, you might want to consider swapping clefable for Siglyph.

Siglyph@ Flame Orb/ leftovers
Magic Guard
Calm, 252 HP, 252 SPED, 4 DEF
Psycho Shift/ Air Slash/ Whirlwind
Roost
Thunder Wave
Cosmic Power

Works like a slightly less bulky Clefable at first, but it can use CP to remedy that. Psycho shift can be used with the flame orb to spread around burn to cripple physical sweepers, or you could use Air slash or Whirlwind to attack or phaze

One thing I want to know though is what rating you got with this team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat k13
You can start seeing change and influences I've made on this newly created thread X3 Formation, The Dragons Start Their Assult! by pele. Read his introduction. Although it's not as unique as my team, you don't see it every time. And on paper it looks pretty damn good. Thanks guys
For the record, I had that team before I saw this thread. HOWEVER! I must say that this team looks magical, I love the idea of spreading paralysis to allow a slower pokemon to sweep (I had a team like that once). I Think personally that every team should have at least one lesser used pokemon.

And as for a (Probrably bad) suggestion, you might want to consider swapping clefable for Siglyph.

Siglyph@ Flame Orb/ leftovers
Magic Guard
Calm, 252 HP, 252 SPED, 4 DEF
Psycho Shift/ Air Slash/ Whirlwind
Roost
Thunder Wave
Cosmic Power

Works like a slightly less bulky Clefable at first, but it can use CP to remedy that. Psycho shift can be used with the flame orb to spread around burn to cripple physical sweepers, or you could use Air slash or Whirlwind to attack or phaze

One thing I want to know though is what rating you got with this team

Sorry for the mix up, your introduction seemed very similar to mine. Thanks for the rate as well. I definintly thought of sigliph instead of Clafable, but Sigliph has to many weekness, and can easily be KO'ed. Personally like Clafable better.

My rating is kinda hard to explain. I have 1 name and 4 version of the team. For every version I keep the same name. On the better verison I get a higher rank. For the version right now I peeked 113 with 1383 points. Then I tried Gastrodon instead of Cradily and lost 3 games in a row, and my rank severly decreased. So, I maxed out my peek with 113 with the version that you are looking at right now. Kinda hard to follow me.....

edit: I should probably put that in the title

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)