Nattorei @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
Ability: Steel Thorns
252 Hp / 120 Def / 120 SpD / 12 Atk
~Stealthrocks
~Spikes
~Gyro ball
~Leech seed

Why?: Pretty much a set up lead. Considering taunt isn't used, setting up shouldn't be hard. The first turn is used on rocks, as it's more reliable than spikes. Second will probably be used on leech seed, to get him enough health boosts to set up some layers of spikes, and to encourage the foe to switch out. I will give him 0 IV's in speed in order to make gyro ball do more damage for when his setting up is finished.

Chansey @ Pre-Evolution stone
Bold Nature
Ability: Natural Cure
252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD
~Soft boiled
~Aromatherapy
~Seismic toss
~Toxic

Why?: Part of the stall core. Pretty much, Chansey is a special wall, boasting defenses superior to Blissey's with the Pre-Evolution stone; The only downside being it doesn't get the nice leftovers boost. She has instant recovery in the name of softboiled, aromatherapy to heal team mates, seismic toss, although only dealing 100 damage, is probably her best attack. Toxic is very useful on foes with the stalling. I'm not sure if I want to keep the nature and Def EV's as is because she pretty much a complete special wall, but I guess it's useful against mixed attackers.

Cresselia @ leftovers
Bold Nature
Ability: Levitate
252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD
~Thunder Wave
~Psychic
~Ice Beam
~Lunar Dance

Why?: Well she is the physical wall. Thunder wave paralysis enemies and when they don't attack, gives hear a chance to heal with lefties, psychic and ice beam are her best attacks, although her lack of a high special attack limits her damaging ability. Lunar Dance is for when she is almost dies, giving her the ability to heal an injured team mate. The strategy is to switch her with chansey when opponents switch in special attackers and vice-versa; Forcing enemies to switch again which will slowly kill them with all the entry hazards.

Blaziken @ Expert Belt
Adamant Nature
Ability: Speed Boost
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
~Swords Dance
~Hi Jump Kick
~Blaze Kick
~Baton pass

Why?: One of my physical sweepers. The first turn will most likely be used for swords dance; after that, with his speed boost, he should outspeed most non-sashed foes and probably OHKO them with +2 atk and his dual STAB kicks. After the second turn, hardly anything will outspeed him. If his life expectancy is nearly over, he can baton pass his pluses to speed and attack to Loom.

Breloom @ leftovers
Adamant Nautre
Ability: Technician
252 Atk / 132 Hp / 124 Spe
~Mach Punch
~Bullet Seed
~Swords Dance
~Spore

Why?: I've gotta say, I loved Breloom in fourth gen, and love him even more now. With Technician, Mach punch is a 60 base power STAB priority attack, making up for his poor defenses, and Bullet seed, I believe, is approximately a 75-182 base power STAB attack. The main strategy is to spore on the first turn (considering they wont OHKO me) and while they sleep or switch out, set up a swords dance. Even a second if I'm feeling greedy :P. After the pluses to attack, his dual stab will be used to wipe out the opponent right before or after they wake up. With a few pluses to Atk, and STAB priority, killing will really be no trouble at all.

Shaymin Sky @ Expert Belt
Timid Nature
Ability: Serene Grace
252 Spe / 252 SpA / 4 Def
~Leed Flare
~Air Slash
~Earth Power
~Healing Wish

Why?: My one special sweeper. Hopefully, he remains OU, as he does the job best. Outspeeding most, He can wipe out nearly anything using his STAB combo, in addition to earth power for additional Synergy. Also, with serene grace, Leech seed has an 80% chance to lower foes SpD 2 stages, and Air Slash has a 60% chance to flinch. Healing wish would be used when he almost dies, to heal a team mate in need of help.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post. All advice is much appreciated.

Nattorei can not have Leech Seed, Spikes and Stealth Rock on one set since they come from different egg groups, or something. You can only have a combination of two of the above.

Expert belt isn't that useful with only two moves on Blaziken. Either use Life Orb or a Wide Lens to make HJK and Blaze Kick more accurate. I'd suggest Stone Edge or Night Slash over Baton Pass since Blaziken usually dies in one hit after Stealth Rock. Especially by Extremespeed and Aqua Jet.

Skymin's coverage will be much better with HP Ice or HP Fire. Healing Wish is unnecessary.

Finally all of your EVs are weird there are many typos. Please make sure you're using the appropriate abbreviations and that they're in the correct order.

HP / At / Df / SpA / SpD / Spd

I can see Infernape doing a bunch to your team. I suggest replacing Blaziken with Sazandora.

Sazandora @ Choice Specs
Nature: Timid/Modest
EVS: 4 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Moves:
- Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Surf
- Dark Pulse

Specs set. My favorite for Sazandora. You can choose between Timid or Modest nature depending on what stat you want to raise. The moveset isn't too fancy. For the last slot, you have 3 choices. Dark Pulse can crush Shandera if it switches in and has Shadow Tag which is how you benefit from him being a dark type. You cover a lot more threats you did than with Blaziken, especially the major threat I mentioned, Infernape, with Surf. Other than that, you have 3 pokemon weak to Fire. This is why I suggest you replace Breloom with Doryuuzu.

Doryuuzu @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Power/Mold Breaker
EVs: 126 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor
- Brick Break

Doryuuzu is an outstanding Physical Sweeper if you haven't seen his amazing Attack stat. Swords Dance for the boost. Earthquake has a big coverage as well as X-Scissor. Brick Break can break through screens and fills in as a nice move.

That's all I have. I hope I helped!

I can see Infernape doing a bunch to your team. I suggest replacing Blaziken with Sazandora.

Sazandora @ Choice Specs
Nature: Timid/Modest
EVS: 4 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Moves:
- Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast/Flamethrower
- Surf
- Dark Pulse

Specs set. My favorite for Sazandora. You can choose between Timid or Modest nature depending on what stat you want to raise. The moveset isn't too fancy. For the last slot, you have 3 choices. Dark Pulse can crush Shandera if it switches in and has Shadow Tag which is how you benefit from him being a dark type. You cover a lot more threats you did than with Blaziken, especially the major threat I mentioned, Infernape, with Surf. Other than that, you have 3 pokemon weak to Fire. This is why I suggest you replace Breloom with Doryuuzu.

Doryuuzu @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Power/Mold Breaker
EVs: 126 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor
- Brick Break

Doryuuzu is an outstanding Physical Sweeper if you haven't seen his amazing Attack stat. Swords Dance for the boost. Earthquake has a big coverage as well as X-Scissor. Brick Break can break through screens and fills in as a nice move.

That's all I have. I hope I helped!
Uh...Specs Sazandora doesn't "cover" Infernape because it has one super-effective move against it. The only way you could hit Nape with that Surf is if you predict its switching in

Nattorei can not have Leech Seed, Spikes and Stealth Rock on one set since they come from different egg groups, or something. You can only have a combination of two of the above.

Expert belt isn't that useful with only two moves on Blaziken. Either use Life Orb or a Wide Lens to make HJK and Blaze Kick more accurate. I'd suggest Stone Edge or Night Slash over Baton Pass since Blaziken usually dies in one hit after Stealth Rock. Especially by Extremespeed and Aqua Jet.

Skymin's coverage will be much better with HP Ice or HP Fire. Healing Wish is unnecessary.

Finally all of your EVs are weird there are many typos. Please make sure you're using the appropriate abbreviations and that they're in the correct order.

HP / At / Df / SpA / SpD / Spd
Sorry about the typo's. I did most of this at like 2 in the morning.

@Shining Latios, Doryuuzu is also weak to fire and won't be speeding through teams with sand support. Sand Power and Mold Breaker are also Dory's lesser abilities. Mold Breaker is viable if you want to try Dory without sand support, but Sand Power is completely outclassed by Sand Throw.

Instead of Techniloom, I would suggest Roobushin. Life Orb with Drain Punch/ Mach Punch/ Payback/ Stone Edge is my personal favorite set, and does even better with with boosts from Blaziken. He also covers the rock weakness that your other sweepers have and handles fire-types with stone edge/rock slide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)