chaos answers your questions on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post your questions for the creator of smogon.com here, he'll try to answer them all in a YT vid, as long as they're not completely obnoxious / are actually questions.

Why am I posting this thread? GOOD QUESTION. I'm helping him filter through questions but ideally most of these go through...

This was briefly discussed on othermetas, but I would like a more formal answer/promise. Could alternative randbats ladders be created to stir creativity in lesser played metagames? I would love to see this in RU personally, but BH could be a lot of fun. What would be the logistics of this if it were to happen?

1)Do you play any game format besides random battle?
2)What are your fondest memories of smogon or pokemon in general?
3) How does it feel to have established one of the greatest pokemon sites of all time?

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Best randbat pokemon?

Most overrated RBY Pokemon?

Most memorable battle?

All-time favorite users?

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Do jokes about Chaos Control piss him off?
Adding to this question, how does he feel about the name "chaos" (and other names containing the word) being like one of the most common usernames on the internet? Does it make him feel less special? o3o

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
when and what triggered you leaving Pokemon's competitive scene? Do you see yourself battling in srs tournaments in upcoming generation XY?

If you had the time, what part of the site would you get more invloved in? Or do you feel happy to not branch out.

^sorry if its worded weird

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
1. What got you into competitive Pokemon in the first place?

2. Did your beard end up getting that Ph.D you spoke of in the Smog's first issue?

Do you think they will continue to make more generations of Pokemon as long as kids and adults alike still enjoy it?
Do you see this site still being a hub of competitive Pokemon in 12 years?
Do you will ever stop using this site altogether considering you are the creator?

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
I moved this to "a forum" since kd24 is damb and posted it in the "social media" forum which nobody reads

(for some background, we are trying to improve YT visibility, and it seems fun anyway. I didn't even know what an "AMA" was until this idea was suggested to me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)