1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Chaos Mafia - Game Over! [Assortment of Random Characters wins!]

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Gmax, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porygon3

porygon3

in the future, if you edit your post to include more log, can you show where it ended the first time you posted and where the edit started? Thanks
  2. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

also as the only person who supported the idea of lynching one of the mafia, could a bg protect me or something?

Have a nice day.
  3. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

fine
  4. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

I'm making the deadline 27 hours from this post.

(3AM GMT / 2PM GMT +11)
  5. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Night 1 End / Day 2 Start

After a night of much activity, you all wake up to find out exactly who has become a corpse overnight.

The first thing you notice is that a very intimidating man seems to be resting over on a bench that has mysteriously appeared on the island. His neck seems to have been violently twisted into an unnatural shape, and his arms are hanging limply off the sides, so it's safe to assume he's dead. After a few moments, someone calls out that they recognise the body as one belonging to blue_light.

It seems that Sylar has suffered an equally unfortunate fate to the one he suffered in Mafia mafia.

The next corpse you locate appears to be some sort of large yellow blob. Upon closer inspection, you discover a police uniform that was probably previously covering this blob. After a while, you see some formations that look like limbs, though some are cut off and others are drenched in blood. The police officer's hat has been sliced cleanly in half, and now appears more red than blue. Someone shouts out that it is the body of HD that you're currently viewing.

At least he managed to correct 'Bake' to 'Take' this time around!

The third (and final) corpse you come across belongs to porygon3. It seems that his face has been covered in paint. You theorise that somebody may have placed some kind of explosive in a can of paint and this unfortunate soul opened it at the wrong time.

You glance around looking for the Knife but it seems it is nowhere to be found, unfortunately.

All PMs are out!

Day 2 will end 48 hours from this edit (5PM on Sunday in GMT+11, 6AM GMT).
  6. blue_light

blue_light

My only regret is that I did not kill Hipmonlee.
  7. Earthworm

Earthworm

Looks like user robots has come online to say something...

8. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

If he wants to kill someone, I think he's mafia and failed the kill vote
  9. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

AB stop, that log was bad enough already.....
  10. HD

HD

My only regret was that I was right.
  11. Accent

Accent

12. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Lynch Lightwolf

Have a nice day.
  13. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I trust Hipmonlee!

Lynch LightWolf
  14. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

Lynch Fishin
    How many times do I have to say, just because I post a pic of Chewbacca I'm not mafia!
  15. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

Lynch LightWolf

Kill the mafia wolf that hates me!

Also, Kaboom said that P3, Accent, Fishin and LW are mafia. P3 turned to be Insane. Unless the mafia sacced a mafiosco to force a villager lynch (which is not the likeliest, because if they killed a villager and we lynched a mafia the results would be the same).

If LW's a villager, then Hipmonlee (who published that shit) is mafia and will be our Day 3 lynch. (And i'll get to kill LightWolf)

However, by the kill descriptions, it looks like The Joker was killed by either his plan backfiring or by the Sophisticated. This makes me think Blue-Light was Insane-killed and HD was Sylared.
  16. macle

macle ribbit
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

Lynch Lightwolf
  17. Afroninja22

Afroninja22

Lynch Lightwolf
  18. LightWolf

LightWolf lightwoof
    is a Forum Moderator

It is day 2 you idiot
  19. Altair

Altair just who is the coon?

!kill alphabravo

Also i would prefer to get the faction we have no info on (sophisticated) rather than an insane but ok...

Lynch Lightwolf
  20. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

Thanks for making me notice the typo.

Fix'd

Next Vote and we have a Night 2
  21. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

Lynch Lightwolf It's my fault we didn't do this last day, sorry.
  22. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

23. Accent

Accent

haha this game is fucked up.

Lynch LightWolf
  24. Mr.378

Mr.378

25. Earthworm

Earthworm

robots has come online once again to say:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)