Chaos Mafia - Game Over! [Assortment of Random Characters wins!]

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Gmax, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Day 3 End / Night 3 Start

As the majority of voters approached Fishin, he revealed his true form. As the crowd walked up to slay him, a low-pitched yet powerful droning could be heard and those who were approaching him appeared to be under some kind of hypnosis. Then, in chorus, the assailants stopped what they were doing and began to chant and clap in time with each other.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Luckily, however, someone wearing a pair of Ear Muffs came from behind and impaled the toad with a long stick before he could cause too much havoc.

He was carrying a Frozen Bag of Food with him when he died.

Ok, all the PMs are out and the deadline is in 48 hours from this edit time.
  2. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Well, at least now you know I could not have been recruited since Jimbo posted he trusts me.

So yeah, it should be pretty clear that I am with the village.. If you are one of those few who havent gotten in touch with me now would be a good time.

Have a nice day.
  3. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

You are making so much posts about this. THATS a suspect
  4. Hipmonlee

is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

not everyone has gotten in touch with me.

Have a nice day.
  5. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

Hipmonlee looks very concerned about the possibility people think he's mafia (which is easily evident as nearly every second post of him is full of content that increases his chance of being village). Thats a very suspect act in my eyes. But, because I am a newb (and a newb with low self-esteem with that), I'm not really sure my guess is right - take it with a disclaimer.
  6. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Night 3 End / Day 4 Start

The sun rises once more and everyone gathers around to find out who died overnight. It seems that this night has been a particularly rough night, and you can spot three corpses from where you're standing.

You walk up to the first of the corpses and you discover that it belongs to an average-looking athletic man. You take note that his head has been separated from his body by some kind of blade, and that his body has large cuts all over. A pool of blood surrounds him, but you can somehow still make out exactly who this man was.

You look around, but you don't seen any signs of the

The second corpse you see belongs to asim. He has light scratches all over his body and appears to have been scratched repeatedly until he bled to death.

He seems to have been holding a Mixed-Up Rubik's Cube when he died, but it's no longer on his corpse... Perhaps the killer took it!

You then walk over to the third corpse. It somehow occurs to you that this man was relatively silent as he was killed, as he always was - or maybe he didn't have time to speak. He doesn't appear to be harmed at all on the outside, but you check his pulse and it isn't there.

He didn't live quite as long as he did in Viva la Mafia.

I'm sending the PMs now, I'm not going to bother locking the thread this time. Deadline is in 48 hours.

edit: PMs are out.
  7. Altair

Altair just who is the coon?

Lynch Exarius

Confirmed insane.
  8. Hipmonlee

lynch exarius

Have a nice day.
  9. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

Get Him:

Lynch Exarius
  10. Mekkah

Mekkah OH yum-my sau-ces
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Earthworm, I'm not quite ready to be subbed in yet so pick someone else if you still need one.
  11. Earthworm

Earthworm

Thanks Mekkah,

dak is subbing in over GTS.
  12. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

Because all want me to claim, and because blue-light already posted it on the thread

I'm collecting claims. I got 2 claims already, and will be happy to get more.
  13. E.A.

E.A.

lynch Exarius.
  14. Exarius

Exarius

well, fuck it:

BLOW UP ALPHABRAVO
  15. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

2 little quirks on my role:
    - If I blow up on someone, I end the day in addition to dying (WITHOUT lynch)
    - If someone targets the owner of a Lit Candle, the targeter will know that his target has a Lit Candle
  16. Afroninja22

Afroninja22

Lynch Exarius
  17. Gmax

Gmax kuahahahaha
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Night 4

All deadlines from now on will only be 24 hours.

Everyone gathered around Exarius, the day's chosen sacrifice. Exarius proved to be a fierce warrior who was up to the task though, fighting off people attacking him. "Give up!", shouted AlphaBravo, striking Exarius a fearsome blow from behind, sending him flying. Severely wounded, Exarius turned around with a glint in his eye, yelling "I shall take you with me!". He began to run at AlphabBravo who stood his ground, looked him in the eye and said with a smug look on his face "Faramir is dead". Unable to believe this, Exarius halted, and fell to his knees with his face in his hands. AlphaBravo took this chance to kill him, walking off satisfied with his kill.

When he died, Exarius was holding the Ear Muffs and the

Night 4 will end-

Suddenly, just as it began to rise up into the sky, the Moon seemed to suffer from horrendous spasms and its usually calm 'face' twisted into hideous shapes and became malformed. Shortly after this, Afroninja22 fell from the sky and crashed into the Earth, dying and being released from the torment he seemed to be experiencing. It looked 'scared' if you could apply that term to an inanimate object.

The Fork, the Spoon, and the Toothpick were on his surface (he was 'holding' them) when he died, but they seem to have vanished. Will the moon be resurrected like it was in Zelda Mafia? With the terror it was experiencing prior to its death, it is doubtful that it would want to be!

Night 4 will end in 24 hours from this post.
  18. Exarius

Exarius

Damn you AB, you couldn't take me down without cheating :( I will haunt you from my grave!

Have a Nice Game
  19. Altair

Altair just who is the coon?

Hey Hip, going to give me Afro's Role PM yet?

So yeah, Afroninja22's death basically confirms Hip is a mole, as he was claiming the moon before and yet he said Afroninja was "confirmed clean" but never gave me a role PM when I asked, saying that "I didn't need it", even though I gathered claims from the bg, mayor, and other important villager roles.

Oh and could the few villagers that haven't claimed to me do so ASAP, especially the man formerly known as oddjob.
  20. Hipmonlee

Well Dak is sophisticated.

We should lynch him tomorrow.

Have a nice day.
  21. Earthworm

Earthworm

Night 4 ends and you all get up to find out who has kicked the bucket. You see two corpses today, and it appears that neither were members of the Assortment of Random Characters.

The first corpse belongs to ExplorerAce. He appears to have fought valiantly against the man that assaulted him, but this particular man was much too fast. ExplorerAce has suffered extensive wounds to his body and appears to have been shot repeatedly before succumbing to death.

The second corpse looks like some kind of hairy brown lump. On closer inspection, you see bite marks all over it as the thing seems to have attempted to bite off its own legs before strangling itself. You poke it with a stick to confirm that it is dead before you roll it over and discover who it was.

You wonder why his win condition blatantly states that he was with the Insane while the flavour suggests he was with the Assortment of Random Characters. While you ponder this, someone makes off with the Mixed-up Rubik's Cube that was lying beside his corpse.

It's now Day 5, and Day 5 will end in 24 hours. (PMs going out now)
  22. Hipmonlee

Well I am pretty sure at this point we have won.

I just got the

Anyone know anything about this?

Thats my pm. I guess there may be a neutral still surviving but I guess it could be anyone.. I am pretty sure it isnt me or AB.

Any questions?

Based on the fact moot has been avoiding me like the plague I'd say its pretty fair to guess he is the other mafia.. Hopefully we will have some inspection confirming that.

[edit] - also, does the mask actually exist? Which one of you bastards has it?

Have a nice day.
  23. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

nuh-uh

lynch hipmonlee (or christopher whatever) (ps: are you going to change your name back at some point or is it permanent)

there, i did it. i don't believe a word of it. have a nice day you sophisticated bastard
  24. moot

moot

lynch hipmonlee
  25. AlphaBravo

AlphaBravo

Lets get Dak

Because I am a negvoter:
    Lynch Hipmonlee
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)