Chaos Mafia - Game Over! [Assortment of Random Characters wins!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altair

just who is the coon?
What the hell are you guys doing (hi)

Vote dak

Oh and the mysterious man named imperfectluck has marked me for death, so i will die at the end of the day.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lynch Dak

Hmm.. Perhaps you arent evil altair and are just confused, maybe I can straighten you out..

Code:
[19:20:22] <Hipmonlee> im recruiter
[19:20:28] <Hipmonlee> but I cant recruit
[19:20:36] <Hipmonlee> fishin wanted to be recruited
[19:21:20] <billymills> ok then
[19:21:23] <billymills> I'll be honest.
[19:21:24] <Hipmonlee> just so you know
[19:21:41] <Hipmonlee> you're sophist and you want to be recruited?
[19:21:41] <billymills> how can you recruit then?
[19:21:51] <billymills> no
[19:22:32] <billymills> how exactly do you recruit?
[19:22:46] <Hipmonlee> tbh it should be kinda obvious what I need
[19:22:48] <Hipmonlee> by now
[19:22:51] <billymills> ok
[19:22:53] <billymills> fine
[19:22:56] <billymills> I'm the last insane
[19:23:00] <billymills> fucking lightwolf recruited me
[19:23:03] <billymills> and i'm pretty pissed.
[19:23:11] <Hipmonlee> lol ok
[19:23:16] <billymills> If you can recruit me when you get your mask
[19:23:18] <Hipmonlee> can you kill?
[19:23:20] <billymills> then I can help you out.
[19:23:23] <billymills> Yes I can.
[19:23:31] <Hipmonlee> you have the mask?
[19:23:36] <billymills> no.
[19:23:42] <billymills> But the soph don't know what it does
[19:23:48] <billymills> so assumably, they have it.
[19:23:56] <Hipmonlee> I assume not
[19:24:01] <Hipmonlee> or fishin would have gotten it to me
[19:24:08] <Hipmonlee> or at least told me who had it
[19:24:13] <Hipmonlee> or something
[19:24:39] <Hipmonlee> did you not already know I was recruiter then?
[19:24:46] <billymills> yea i did
[19:24:49] <billymills> that's why I contacted you
[19:24:55] <Hipmonlee> ic
[19:25:29] <Hipmonlee> well ok this is very good I think
[19:25:59] <billymills> There's no way I'm winning without the mask
[19:26:06] <billymills> So please help me out!
[19:26:47] <Hipmonlee> can you kill ea tonight?
[19:27:03] <billymills> sure.
[19:27:09] <billymills> need an inspection too?
[19:27:12] <Hipmonlee> I am pretty damn sure he is mafia
[19:27:30] <Hipmonlee> do you have any info on anyone else
[19:27:36] <Hipmonlee> moot or umbreon dan I dont know about
[19:27:46] <billymills> I have something from U_D
[19:28:01] <billymills> that leads me to believe either incorrect sheriff
[19:28:03] <billymills> or mafia.
[19:28:40] <billymills> forwarded on smogon.
[19:29:15] <Hipmonlee> lol
[19:29:26] <Hipmonlee> it seems unlikely he is mafia
[19:29:54] <billymills> well he's something =/
[19:30:04] <Hipmonlee> it sounds like he is always wrong
[19:30:16] <billymills> That's definitely a possibility
[19:30:30] <billymills> but an inspector, yes/no, and chief wiggum already...
[19:30:38] <Hipmonlee> yeah
[19:30:40] <Hipmonlee> but then again
[19:30:49] <Hipmonlee> there was inspection overkill in ew's big mafia too
[19:31:03] <billymills> good point
[19:31:15] <Hipmonlee> also its chaos mafia
[19:31:27] <Hipmonlee> an always wrong inspection seems pretty likely
[19:31:46] <billymills> character claim
[19:31:52] <billymills> was nicholas angel
[19:31:58] <Hipmonlee> from ud?
[19:32:17] <billymills> yea
[19:32:21] <Hipmonlee> cause altair thinks dak is angel
billymills said:
Umbreon Dan said:
Earthworm said:
You watched billymills walk for a long while, and it seems his style of walking is typical of one who is allied with the Assortment of Random Characters.
if you wouldn't mind, would you post in the chaos mafia thread that hipmonlee and alphabravo are sophisticated bastards and start a lynch on one of them (with the dead bodyguard, i need to protect my identity <_>)
This is what was forwarded from UD to billymills (and then to me and now to you). Also ask yourself, why are there two people with identical roles (UD and Chief Wiggum). One of them is clearly going to give incorrect results. We know UD has given incorrect results in the past. UD suggested that this is because of the rubiks cube, but there is no reason to believe this. Alphabravo is at this point holding the rubiks cube and claims it is a negative vote item made by Q.

However UD is actually not a villager I believe.
[18:30:57] <umbreon_dan> i'm suggesting that billymills's win condition was changed in some way by the rubik's cube he was holding
[18:31:07] <umbreon_dan> which makes perfect sense
[18:31:17] <umbreon_dan> or as much sense as there will be in chaos mafia
[18:31:27] <Hipmonlee> you know what else makes perfect sense
[18:31:34] <Hipmonlee> what I said
[18:31:38] <Hipmonlee> except it explains a lot more
[18:31:55] <umbreon_dan> i disagree
[18:32:12] <umbreon_dan> but maybe that's just because i haven't told you everything ;)
Its not conclusive but he is suggesting he is something other than what I believed.. Do you know what that something is Altair? Because if you think you know who UD is, and you think he is just an alliance checker, then he is very clearly suggesting he is more than that here. IE he is lying to you?

And lets go back another step. Jimbo confirmed I was clean. He isnt an idiot, he knew what he was doing when he posted that shit.

Code:
[10:42:55] <Hipmonlee> hi
[10:43:01] <Hipmonlee> we need to talk about chaos mafia
[10:43:11] <scoundrel> maybe
[10:43:37] <Hipmonlee> have you spoken to anyone about it yet?
[10:43:51] <scoundrel> no
[10:44:03] <scoundrel> whats up with the people claiming you are evil
[10:44:04] <scoundrel> in the thread
[10:44:10] <Hipmonlee> they are dumb
[10:44:57] <Hipmonlee> so are you a sophist, an arc or neutral?
[10:45:40] <scoundrel> what would please you the most?
[10:45:48] <Hipmonlee> the truth
[10:45:54] <scoundrel> sophisticated
[10:46:01] <Hipmonlee> ic
[10:46:10] <Hipmonlee> well I didnt really expect that
[10:46:40] <scoundrel> i dont see much of a point in this
[10:46:46] <scoundrel> earthworm cant even confirm if i have any team mates
[10:46:51] <scoundrel> because they might have been recruited
[10:46:55] <scoundrel> or we might have recruited some
[10:47:12] <Hipmonlee> you didnt recruit any
[10:47:12] <scoundrel> i get subbed in in the middle of a game alone so i am pretty clueless
[10:47:55] <Hipmonlee> have your teammates not tried to get in touch with you either?
[10:48:05] <scoundrel> no
[10:48:12] <Hipmonlee> perhaps you dont have any
[10:48:19] <scoundrel> i should have one
[10:48:22] <scoundrel> according to the pm
[10:48:27] <scoundrel> but i think he is inactive as well
Scoundrel is dak if you arent sure about that.

Code:
[18:33:02] <Hipmonlee> hey moot
[18:33:09] <Hipmonlee> are you going to claim to me in mafia now?
[18:33:11] <moot> hey
[18:33:14] <moot> i could
[18:33:22] <moot> but you've pretty much said i'm mafia
[18:33:27] <moot> and quite frankly i don't see what the point is
[18:34:47] <Hipmonlee> well
[18:34:50] <Hipmonlee> if you are mafia
[18:34:52] <Hipmonlee> I could recruit you
[18:35:04] <Hipmonlee> I'd rather recruit you than dak since dak hasnt even made an effort
[18:35:12] <Hipmonlee> he just admitted he was mafia to me without even trying to win
[18:35:25] <moot> well
[18:35:26] <moot> sure
[18:35:31] <Hipmonlee> I was going to recruit billymills
[18:35:31] <moot> i'd like to be recruited i guess
[18:35:37] <Hipmonlee> but he died
[18:35:51] <Hipmonlee> so you want to lynch dak then?
[18:36:06] <moot> sure if you promise to recruit me
[18:36:10] <Hipmonlee> also you dont owe your team anything
[18:36:19] <Hipmonlee> as fishin was trying to sell you out first night
[18:36:21] <moot> i really don't we just kinda sailed through
[18:36:34] <Hipmonlee> unfortunately I couldnt convince my team
[18:36:34] <moot> and i basically sent in all my actions as 'hasten dak/gts'
[18:36:49] <Hipmonlee> so what is your role btw?
[18:37:00] <moot> hasten/slow [user]
[18:37:04] <Hipmonlee> oh ok
[18:37:07] <moot> which adjusts priority as far as i'm aware
That is moot admitting to being the other sophisticated. You could ask moot yourself I guess!

Dont make me ask Alphabravo to blow up on Dak to prove myself right here. UD may well be a wolf, not to mention who knows what lesm46 actually is.. I dont think we can afford the loss of a man (especially if you are dying today as well).

I dunno perhaps you are just a bad guy.. But if not, you really need to lynch dak.

Oh as for why I didnt tell you my role before now. Well clearly I still dont trust you 100%, and on top of that you might have told UD. So thats one good reason. I believed I needed to survive last night for us to have the best shot of winning. I was the strongest villager role (that I was aware of at least) and if I had died it effectively would have turned billymills against us as well as costing us a team member. In which case we probably would have lost.

Also you being suspicious of me was quite useful in that it made it less likely the mafia would kill me, which I believed to be necessary for us to win. Sorry about that.

Have a nice day.

Altair - we need to get dak and fast. Currently its 3-3 and Lesm46 chooses our lynch. Do you really want Da Wulf to choose today's lynch? If you don't, vote dak.

- AlphaBravo

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
well say what dak, if moot doesnt want to help us, why dont you try it? It's a lot safer than trying it alone, and seriously what has your team done for you. Moot was going to turn you over, fishin was going to turn you over.. It'd be much easier this way!

Have a nice day.

After some initial questioning of Hipmonlee's actual faction, the majority seemed to lean towards believing his claim and followed him in his plan to vote for dak. dak took off his sunglasses and prepared to fight his assailants, cracking his neck to become more flexible. The attackers charged forward, but dak was too fast, moving at an incredible speed to dodge and punch everyone that tried to come near him. However, he didn't see Umbreon Dan come from behind him as he was warding off Hipmonlee and Altair in front of him. Umbreon Dan put a Walther P99 to dak's temple and bluntly and assertively stated:

"Dodge this."

A single shot was heard all over the island as dak fell fell to the ground, lifeless.

You all bent over to view his corpse and discovered his identity:

Dear dak,
You are Agent Smith.

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure."

You are Agent Smith, an AI program that was inserted the Matrix programmed to keep order within the system by terminating troublesome programs and human avatars which would otherwise bring instability to the simulated reality. You have formed an alliance with a few others who you consider to be useful to your purpose, and they will aid you in this war.

You have the ability to take over a user's body in the Matrix temporarily. At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Taking over USER1 and aiming at USER2. User 1's ability will now target User 2. If User 1's ability specifies more than one target, both will aim at the same target.

You win if the Sophisticated win.
Looks like he wasn't village-aligned this time, unlike in You-Choose-It Mafia!

As you all walk off to wherever you are going to be this night, you notice Altair staying behind. His face contorts into a state of increasing horror and fear. He screams out and screws his face up into an indistinguishable shape before collapsing to the ground, dead. His facial expression drives fear into the souls of his onlookers, but you manage to work out who he was when he died.

Dear Altair,
You are Hannibal Smith.

You're the brains of the A-team. You know what they say about the A-team? No one ever dies. That's all your doing. Someone has contacted the mysterious Chinese to hire the A-team, but he only had enough money for one of you. You will be your money's worth though!

You have a plan. Once per night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Plan USER". This user and his faction will be the target of your master plan. If anyone allied with him successfully kills you, you will be able to resurrect at any point of time later (Night/Day X - Rise), rather than stay dead. Like you did one time during your funeral. You will be revived

You have the Spoon. Actually, you don't, since there is no spoon. (You do actually have an item called the Spoon)

You win if the Assortment of Random Characters wins.
You note that he didn't have the Spoon when he died. I wonder if this man will get to resurrect himself like in Fire Emblem Mafia?

It is now Night 5. Night 5 will end in 24 hours.

Even with so few players, the night was rather eventful. In the middle of the night, you heard a piercing scream and rushed over to discover who had died.

However, to your shock, it seems it was someone who you had thought was not playing. The fearsome body you stood over belonged to imperfectluck.

Dear imperfectluck,
You are Samara.

As a child, you were abandoned by your insane mother. You were adopted by a loving family, who raised you as their own child. Your ability of projected thermography allowed you to burn images into the minds of others. You tortured everyone and everything around you with this ability, burning images of torture, death and horror into their minds, eventually causing Anna Morgan, your adoptive mother, to throw you into a well, killing you, and commit suicide. You will make them pay for what happened to you. You'll make them ALL pay.

Everyone thinks you're dead. Well then, dead you'll act. You will not appear on the player's list. However, you may be targeted by all night roles, and by lynch votes as well. Every night you may PM the hosts with "Night X - Telling USER s/he will die". That user will receive a PM at the beginning of the following day telling them that you appeared to them during the night and told them that they will die. At the end of that day, they will die.

You win if you are the last user alive and you have killed at least 3 people.
He was holding the Knife, Spoon, Fork, and Toothpick when he died.

The second happening that you occur is something that you cannot believe. A huge flash of light occurs in the middle of the night, and it seems that Jimbo has risen from the dead.

What will happen next?

Day 6 will end in 24 hours or when majority is reached.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
So basically, everyone left standing at the moment is going to win together, I think. It will just take a few day/night cycles.

Uhh.. basically today we vte for a no lynch, tomorrow I convert moot, then we no lynch again I put the mask on, we no lynch again, and I convert lesm46.

Anyone have a problem with that?

Man, why didnt we do this like, as soon as we killed Fishin (recruiters cant be recruited apparently)..

Have a nice day.

Game Over!

The result of Day 6 is No Lynch, and the results of the subsequent days and nights end with all remaining players becoming aligned with the Assortment of Random Characters!

After a few uneventful, peaceful days and nights, The remaining players all reveal their roles to each other:

Dear AlphaBravo,
You are a Citizen of Geesthacht.

You are a Citizen of Geesthacht.

You have no night power. However, you should use your wit and intelligence to find enemies during the day, and blow them up. To do this, post BLOW UP USER in bold, red, and underlined font in all capital letters. In order to use this ability, however, you or your target must be in possession of a Lit Candle. You and your target will both die in the explosion caused.

You have the Candle. The Candle is an item. While holding this item, posting I GOT A LIGHT in the main thread in uppercase bold red underlined font during the day will light the Candle.

Dear Jimbo,
You are Skullkid.

You were once an innocent but mischeivous forest imp, but now things have gone sour. After stealing Majora's Mask, you put it on, and the spirit of Majora has overwhelmed you, filling you with greed and ambition to complete the triforce for yourself. You know this will be no easy task however, so you have assembled a team to work for you, not necessarily by will - the Assortment of Random Characters.

You also have a special power: you control the Moon. You are the one who will activate his ability at night by pming the hosts with Night [x] - Moon [user]. You are not quite sure of what this does or how to use it, but the moon itself will have the answers. Additionally, you will be able to obtain your own answers through your imp magic. During any night where you aren't activating the Moon's ability, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Summoning Magic to Answer Question. In the body of the PM, you should ask a single question to which the answer can only be yes or no, and you will receive the answer by the next morning.

Dear Lesm46,
You are Homer Simpson.

You are a stereotypical idiot and over the years you have done so many things that nobody knows what you’re best at. For the purposes of this game you’ll be good at pretty much everything.

At night, you may PM the hosts with ‘Night (x) – Watching TV’. If you do this, you will be immune to all night abilities but you will be unable to post a lynch vote the next day. This ability cannot be used at the same time as any other abilities. You cannot hold items. At the end of each day you will receive an ability that you may use for the next day / night. This ability will change at the end of every day.

Dear moot,
You are Cadmus Peverell.

Cadmus Peverell. One of the three Peverell brothers from The Tale of The Three Brothers. While opinions vary as to whether you created the Resurrection Stone on your own, or if it was given to you by death when you met him one night on a bridge, the fact of the matter is that at some point, you owned it. Using it, you brought your beloved back to life only to find that she was not truly alive... As you were about to leave this world in you grief, a certain toad fixed you with a strange hypnotic stare, and he convinced you that life still held something for you. You will aid his faction, The Sophisticated, in this war.

What people didn't know about the stone you possess is that it actually has the ability to permanently resurrect once. At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Resurrecting USER by the power of the Stone. The user you select must be dead. That user will be resurrected. Once you have used this ability once, you will examine the stone to determine whether it can resurrect again. Additionally, on any night you do not perform a resurrection, you may use magic to influence the priority of other users' abilities by sending a PM entitled Night X - Slow / Hasten USER. You may choose whether to slow or hasten the user.

You win if the Assortment of Random Character wins.
Dear Umbreon Dan,
You are Nicholas Angel.

Police Constable Nicholas Angel: born and schooled in London, graduated Canterbury University in 1993 with a double first in Politics and Sociology. Attended Hendon College of Police Training. Displayed great aptitude in field exercises, notably Urban Pacification and Riot Control. Academically excelled in theoretical course work and final year examinations. Received a Baton of Honour, graduated with distinction into the Metropolitan Police Service and quickly established an effectiveness and popularity within the community. Proceeded to improve skill base with courses in advanced driving... and advanced cycling. He became heavily involved in a number of extra-vocational activities and to this day, he holds the Met record for the hundred metre dash. In 2001, he began active duty with the renowned SO19 Armed Response Unit and received a Bravery Award for efforts in the resolution of Operation Crackdown. In the last twelve months, he has received nine special commendations, achieved highest arrest record for any officer in the Met and sustained three injuries in the line of duty, most recently in December when wounded by a man dressed as Father Christmas.

You've been sent into the fray on the side of justice once more. Using your professional analysis skills, you can judge the intentions of a given user simply by watching them on the street. At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Watching the way USER walks. You will locate that user during the night and watch how they walk, gaining their alighment by the end of the night. You have also picked up a Mask whilst fighting crime recently. You wonder who it belongs to.

You have the Mask. The Mask is an item. During any night that you are holding this item, you may send a PM entitled 'Night X - Equipping Mask'. This will equip the Mask. Equipping the Mask has one of the lowest priorities. While the Mask is equipped, any inspectors that attempt to inspect you will be told that the user's face was obscured instead of receiving an inspection result.

and lastly:

Dear Hipmonlee,
You are Lelouch.

You were born into royalty, your rightful position being the King of the nation that conquered the majority of the world: Britannia. However, your family fell victim to royal assassinations, and your position became one of a diplomatic hostage at an early age. You are a natural genius, and you have since decided to lead what you see as a noble and just cause - fighting for peace. You were originally fighting a losing battle, but you came into contact with an entity named C.C. from whom you have gained a limited mind control power called Geass. With this tool you are now very capable of achieving your ultimate goal of world peace - there are still obstacles that must be dealt with, however.

You are able to recruit users to your side at night, but only under certain conditions. In order to keep your identity concealed, you wear a mask to hide your face and name yourself Zero. Once you have the item called the Mask and it is equipped, you may send a night PM entitled Night X - Use the Geass to take Recruit USER. This user will have their win condition changed to 'You win if Lelouch's side wins' (with your side replacing 'Lelouch's side'). Once you successfully recruit someone, that player will receive the Mask.

Congratulations to the Assortment of Random Characters! The winners of Chaos Mafia are listed here (bold indicates survival, italics indicates win condition modified from original):

Assortment of Random Characters

Hipmonlee
AlphaBravo

HD
Umbreon Dan
Mr.378
Afroninja22
Jimbo
macle
Altair
GoldenKnight14
moot
Lesm46

Neutrals

ExplorerAce (Lesm46 remained his descendant despite changing win condition)

I hope everyone had fun playing! Postgame will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)