1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

chaos takes his pokemon to white castle

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by chaos, Jun 20, 2006.

1. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

Hey everybody, I'm chaos. You may know me from such popular websites as www.serebii.net and www.shining-milokaross.co.uk. Recently, I got hungry. Yes, yes, I know you are thinking "but chaos, you're not fat. You probably NEVER get hungry" let me assure you that sometimes even muscular men as myself get tempted by food. Since I didn't feel like cooking anything, I decided to head to White Castle. I alerted #smogon of this and this was the response I got:

<+Sanders> get me 2 sandwiches of any kind
    <@skarm> I want a warstory from your trip

Well well, skarm! Here is a grandiose war story of my trip to White Castle.

--------------------------------------

I could hear the rumbling. It was a low, growling rumble- one commonly heard in large beasts such as Godzilla and Steelicks. Dismissing both fictional creatures from my head, I deduced that the only rational explanation to the rumbling was my pokemon Suzuki, a Level 80 Dragonite. Searching through the house, I could find nothing quick to make. The rumble got louder, and louder.

[​IMG]

Shit! Why was the sink full! There was no possible way I could prepare dinner for my Pokemon, who was rumbling louder and louder every moment.

[​IMG]

NO TIME FOR FASHION SENSE NOW! I slipped the sandals over my socked feet and stumbled out the door to attend to my Pokemon.

[​IMG]

There it was, rumbling like the disgusting beached whale Steelicks. I tried to calm it, but it snapped back at me. There was no time to spare, I decided I needed to get it to a PokeCenter as quick as possible. There was no way to walk it over there, so I figured I needed to pilot my Dragonite.

[​IMG]

I assumed the reins of the Pokemon and flew as quickly as I could. Nobody said this journey was going to be free of obstacles, though.

[​IMG]

STOP? There was no way I could stop now. My Pokemon was in danger of dying. I ignored the misplaced sign and sped downtown to the local Pokemon center.

[​IMG]

Oh god! It seems like Team Rocket got to the PokeCenter first. I parked my Dragonite near the back and scouted out the area.

[​IMG]

What was that vehicle? It was beyond clear that Team Rocket was holding this PokeCenter hostage now. Those monsters, how are our Pokemon going to be fed? I creeped around the vicinity, trying to find an entrance they weren't guarding.

[​IMG]

Shit. There was James in clear view, watching the door. Thankfully, Jesse showed up naked around the back, screaming "OH GOD! ARBOK IS STUCK! ARBOK IS STUCK!" I watched James try to remove the erect Arbok from Jesse's hoohah and realized that this was the perfect opportunity to sneak in.

[​IMG]

Thank god Nurse Joy was alright. I placed a to-go order of delicious PokeBlocks and she quickly whipped it up, throwing it in a convenient White Castle sack so Team Rocket wouldn't know it was Pokemon food.

[​IMG]

Delicious PokeBlocks.

[​IMG]

FUCK! TEAM ROCKET SPOTTED ME! I was worried until I remembered that I am the administrator, and I swiftly banned him. And then Sanders.

[​IMG]

My Dragonite feasts on the food. ^___^

[​IMG]

This depresses me. Look at all the lonely Pokemon out there with no trainers and no food. Please, adopt a Pokemon. I know you guys are lonely out there, you know with no life or girlfriend and all. Adopt a Pokemon, please.
  2. meddle

meddle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol this is great xD
  3. noobster

noobster space cowboy
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament

ahahahahahaha this is GOLD
  4. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

dragonite can NOT be compared to steleikes! my figure closely resembles that of a weedle, and not of that particular pokeman!
  5. The HavoX

The HavoX

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Five-star thread!
  6. Huy

Huy INSTANT BALLS
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

If Jessie was with Arbok, where was Meowth?

Guys, seriously. We should all adopt a Pokemon.
  7. havoc

havoc pottlepalooza
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

A tale of true courage!
  8. MNL

MNL

rofl this is awesome. good job healing your pokemon that was the right thing to do
  9. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Haha very nice chaos
  10. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

hahaha, the stuff of true pokemon legend
  11. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

chaos and pokemon go to white castle
  12. goofball

goofball
    is a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 4th Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 4 Champion

I wish to adopt a pokemon! are Pokeblocks good for humans too?
  13. The HavoX

The HavoX

It depends.

Are you a vegetarian?
  14. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

thank god you made it to the pokecenter, it's very convenient that there's one in each town
  15. Madlib

Madlib

Pssh, I could put away a dozen or so Pokeblocks at one time if I'm really hungry.
  16. Bugsy23

Bugsy23 "Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

haha I love Firebot this week.
  17. rikku

rikku

rofl 5 stars+
  18. ToP

I can think of a better photo-adventure with the word chaos in the title maybe
  19. Mekkah

Mekkah watashi wa kirai every single one of you kisamas
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

20. stonerchris

stonerchris
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i have to use my moms pokemon i cant catch my own :(
  21. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Do we realize there is no Pokecenter in the town where I go to school? How is a guy supposed to keep his party fighting fit?
  22. zfs

zfs Everything old is new again
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

I feed my pokemon surplus from Aldi's.
  23. Mekkah

Mekkah watashi wa kirai every single one of you kisamas
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a CAP Contributor Alumnus

Also note how the second site chaos linked is awesome!
  24. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

and another five star thread
  25. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

loling, brilliant!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)