1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

chaos takes his pokemon to white castle

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by chaos, Jun 20, 2006.

1. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

Hey everybody, I'm chaos. You may know me from such popular websites as www.serebii.net and www.shining-milokaross.co.uk. Recently, I got hungry. Yes, yes, I know you are thinking "but chaos, you're not fat. You probably NEVER get hungry" let me assure you that sometimes even muscular men as myself get tempted by food. Since I didn't feel like cooking anything, I decided to head to White Castle. I alerted #smogon of this and this was the response I got:

<+Sanders> get me 2 sandwiches of any kind
    <@skarm> I want a warstory from your trip

Well well, skarm! Here is a grandiose war story of my trip to White Castle.

--------------------------------------

I could hear the rumbling. It was a low, growling rumble- one commonly heard in large beasts such as Godzilla and Steelicks. Dismissing both fictional creatures from my head, I deduced that the only rational explanation to the rumbling was my pokemon Suzuki, a Level 80 Dragonite. Searching through the house, I could find nothing quick to make. The rumble got louder, and louder.

[​IMG]

Shit! Why was the sink full! There was no possible way I could prepare dinner for my Pokemon, who was rumbling louder and louder every moment.

[​IMG]

NO TIME FOR FASHION SENSE NOW! I slipped the sandals over my socked feet and stumbled out the door to attend to my Pokemon.

[​IMG]

There it was, rumbling like the disgusting beached whale Steelicks. I tried to calm it, but it snapped back at me. There was no time to spare, I decided I needed to get it to a PokeCenter as quick as possible. There was no way to walk it over there, so I figured I needed to pilot my Dragonite.

[​IMG]

I assumed the reins of the Pokemon and flew as quickly as I could. Nobody said this journey was going to be free of obstacles, though.

[​IMG]

STOP? There was no way I could stop now. My Pokemon was in danger of dying. I ignored the misplaced sign and sped downtown to the local Pokemon center.

[​IMG]

Oh god! It seems like Team Rocket got to the PokeCenter first. I parked my Dragonite near the back and scouted out the area.

[​IMG]

What was that vehicle? It was beyond clear that Team Rocket was holding this PokeCenter hostage now. Those monsters, how are our Pokemon going to be fed? I creeped around the vicinity, trying to find an entrance they weren't guarding.

[​IMG]

Shit. There was James in clear view, watching the door. Thankfully, Jesse showed up naked around the back, screaming "OH GOD! ARBOK IS STUCK! ARBOK IS STUCK!" I watched James try to remove the erect Arbok from Jesse's hoohah and realized that this was the perfect opportunity to sneak in.

[​IMG]

Thank god Nurse Joy was alright. I placed a to-go order of delicious PokeBlocks and she quickly whipped it up, throwing it in a convenient White Castle sack so Team Rocket wouldn't know it was Pokemon food.

[​IMG]

Delicious PokeBlocks.

[​IMG]

FUCK! TEAM ROCKET SPOTTED ME! I was worried until I remembered that I am the administrator, and I swiftly banned him. And then Sanders.

[​IMG]

My Dragonite feasts on the food. ^___^

[​IMG]

This depresses me. Look at all the lonely Pokemon out there with no trainers and no food. Please, adopt a Pokemon. I know you guys are lonely out there, you know with no life or girlfriend and all. Adopt a Pokemon, please.
  2. meddle

meddle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol this is great xD
  3. noobster

noobster space cowboy
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament

ahahahahahaha this is GOLD
  4. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

dragonite can NOT be compared to steleikes! my figure closely resembles that of a weedle, and not of that particular pokeman!
  5. The HavoX

The HavoX

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Five-star thread!
  6. Huy

Huy INSTANT BALLS
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

If Jessie was with Arbok, where was Meowth?

Guys, seriously. We should all adopt a Pokemon.
  7. havoc

havoc pottlepalooza
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

A tale of true courage!
  8. MNL

MNL

rofl this is awesome. good job healing your pokemon that was the right thing to do
  9. Synre

Synre
    is a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Haha very nice chaos
  10. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

hahaha, the stuff of true pokemon legend
  11. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

chaos and pokemon go to white castle
  12. goofball

goofball
    is a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 4th Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 4 Champion

I wish to adopt a pokemon! are Pokeblocks good for humans too?
  13. The HavoX

The HavoX

It depends.

Are you a vegetarian?
  14. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

thank god you made it to the pokecenter, it's very convenient that there's one in each town
  15. Madlib

Madlib

Pssh, I could put away a dozen or so Pokeblocks at one time if I'm really hungry.
  16. Bugsy23

Bugsy23 "Lets go to sleep in Paris, and wake up in Tokyo"
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

haha I love Firebot this week.
  17. rikku

rikku

rofl 5 stars+
  18. ToP

I can think of a better photo-adventure with the word chaos in the title maybe
  19. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

20. stonerchris

stonerchris
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i have to use my moms pokemon i cant catch my own :(
  21. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Do we realize there is no Pokecenter in the town where I go to school? How is a guy supposed to keep his party fighting fit?
  22. zfs

zfs Everything old is new again
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I feed my pokemon surplus from Aldi's.
  23. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Also note how the second site chaos linked is awesome!
  24. Altmer

Altmer rid this world of human waste
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

and another five star thread
  25. Shiv

Shiv mostly harmless
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

loling, brilliant!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)