Chaotic Mafia - Game Over - The Revenegrs and Eagle4 Win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mayor McRooster welcomed you back into town square after sunrise. Day had begun, but a few people were missing. First, the body of theangryscientist was found. Cause of death is unknown, but it appears that he had angered his killer prior to his death.

Dear theangryscientist,

You are Dr. Nick.

You are the inept physician from the series The Simpsons. Whenever you enter a scene, you say “Hi, everybody!”, and are met with “Hi, Dr. Nick!” You have a medical degree from Hollywood Upstairs Medical College.

You will be operating on your patients to aid your side. At night, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Night X - Operate on <user>”. If your target is targeted with a kill, you will perform a life-saving operation, protecting them from all harm. However, if you target someone who is not allied with you, they will not like the operation, and will kill you in retaliation.

You are allied with the Amalgam of Random Characters. You win when all threats are eliminated.
Next, the body of celever was found, he appears to have been impaled on a large sword.

Dear Celever,

You are Zapp Brannigan.

You are the famous space captain from the Futurama series. You are known for being a bit of a buffoon, with things often going wrong when you are in charge. You are strongly attracted to Leela and have Kiff as your assistant.

You will be assisting your side with the help of the main DOOPer computer. At night, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Night X - Look up <user>”. You will determine if your target is allied with you or not.

You are allied with the Amalgam of Random Characters. You win when all threats are eliminated.
The last missing person was Crux. You could not find his body, so you assume he is still alive. However, since he is missing, he cannot communicate with anyone or be targeted until he returns.

With the two deaths, and one missing person, you decide to move on with the lynch. Thus far, no enemies of the Amalgam of Random Characters has died, but many of you think that should change.

It is now Day 2. All results are out. Day 2 will end in 47 hours at 8:00 PM on Sunday, November 24th.

Last edited:

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It is pretty likely that Crux only shared his information with Celever, and since we can't talk to either of them today, perhaps we should reclaim to someone.

Surely SOMEONE has some sort of info role in this game other than Celever. I mean, if you have a role that tells you if someone is mafia or village, let us know, so that we have a base of trusted users to work with today. Two no-lynches is too much of a deficit to come back from as a village - it is important that we actually lynch someone today.

So if you have an info role: have you inspected a villager? In this case, that villager should step up and lead.

Have you inspected a mafian? In that case, then step up yourself and let us lynch the person you inspected.

If for some reason you have no definitive results you should probably remain silent...

Until then Lynch Paperblade for no reason. Not that we should rand, but Paperblade's been quiet and I want some more people to post before deadline hits...

All right, screw it.

Dear Aura Guardian,

You are Scott Tenorman.

You are a ninth grader who has a bit of a rivalry with fourth grader Eric Cartman in the series South Park. You antagonized Cartman by selling him your pubes, tricking him into thinking he had reached maturity. He retaliated by having you eat chili that was made with the ground corpses of your parents.

<SNIP>

[19:13] <Crux> ye i got between <SNIP> and me
[19:13] <Crux> you are clean congrats!
[19:14] <Crux> send me your role pm on the forums please

ALL CLAIM! And make sure you send to me the thing you used to prove yourself clean to Crux.

that's a convincing role pm along with some convincing logs but look at my equally convincing logs!!!!

[20:55] <Crux> guys don't trust aura guardian
[20:55] <Crux> he targeted <SNIP> last night which <SNIP> a <SNIP>
[20:56] <Crux> <SNIP>

pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)