Chaotic Mafia - Game Over - The Revenegrs and Eagle4 Win

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Calling out Laurel as possible maf, seeing as he basically claimed what Agape just did

I'm presuming Agape did this to prove himself

...right?

Ullar you should have consulted ginga before outing yourself GG

Nevermind. Ullar why did you falseclaim hooker to me???

I am stepping up to lead the village because I have two things that a leader needs and one that is a nice bonus (up to you to decide which one is which):

1) Information
2) Protection
3) A brain

I won't be asking for claims but if you want a night action target, drop me your role over IRC and I will reply with a PM. I have set up my successor who will announce himself by releasing AG from the prison if and only if I'm dead. Also my successor is not named Ullar. Sorry.

BG protect me please if we don't get in touch before the deadline.

Last edited:

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just don't get why you outed your team with that stealth lynch while you know we still have at least one of the swords and that the other team can still kill...

Also dropping the names I currently have half-identified as possible mafia, if you have an info role use it on these: Eagle4, ginganinja, kingofkongs and Walrein. At least one of them is mafia.
This is terrible advice - if you have an info role, target someone who you are almost certain is village. We need clean people more than we need confirmed mafiamen.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After what was said to be a crucial night in the game, you figured there might be a few dead bodies lying around. However, there was only one. The body of Walrein was found with a large stab wound in the chest area.

Dear Walrein,

You are Kirby.

You are the small pink puffball who is the mascot of the Kirby series of video games. Your main power is the ability to suck up enemies and absorb their powers. You often have to fight with Meta Knight and King Dedede; this rivalry recently spilled over into the Super Smash Bros. series.

You will be sucking up your enemies like usual. At night, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Night X - Suck up <user>”. Your target will be sucked into your mouth, essentially removing them from the game.

During the day, you must decide whether to spit out or swallow whoever is in your mouth. During the day, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Day X - Spit out”. Your target will return to the game, but you will permanently be able to use their ability. Alternatively, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Day X - Swallow”. Your target will be killed. You know that there are some roles that you cannot copy.

You are on your own. You win when you are the last man standing.
It seemed that just about everyone was relieved that a common enemy of all was vanquished. You decided to try to capture the momentum, and lynch another of your enemies. But does everyone still in the game have the same enemies?

It is now Day 4. Deadline is on Saturday, Dec 7th, at 8:15 PM EST. All results are out.

Last edited:
Mwahahahah you mafia thought you could get away with killing me, well think again!

We have three members of the mafias currently identified. Out of the mafias currently on the loose, we want the Toys down first because they have the most info. Therefore we lynch someone whom we inspected as toy even before he pleaded us not to inspect him. edit: vote retracted

Please follow suit.

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I don't know what's going on, but since it looks like Agape is our trusted village leader I think I'll bite. -redacted-

Edit: I will change my vote if someone provides evidence for me to vote otherwise. I don't want to intentionally bandwagon anyone too hard since I'm at work.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)