Now would be a good time.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
slightly less retarded than the prior 3 stooges trying to lead
lol nvm check this hood lynch change

ginganinja lynch

Last edited:
I have received many pieces of evidence today that eagle4 would be village and that our information roles are spewing out false information. That coupled with eagle4 actually having provided important help on confirming a few scumleads that he wouldn't have been aware as a mafia, I have decided to switch the lynch away from Eagle4.

The new lynch target is a person who directly claimed wolf to me, offered to kill someone for me and in the end this person wasn't killed tonight. There is no chance that a genuine villager would claim wolf to a village leader. Also some of his IRC statements have directly contradicted my information.

Let us lynch ginganinja

I know this is far too late for this and will cause much hate but as a village leader I don't want to do mislynches and at the moment (end of day 4) ginganinja is #1 on my scumlist. Sorry for having to backstab you so openly ginga.

All of you who are online, change your votes ASAP!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
While you originally decided to lynch Eagle4, you changed your mind, and decided to put ginganinja in the Goose Noose. You heard a snap, and then saw your victim's head rolling on the ground. You found his Role PM:

Dear ginganinja,

You are Woody.

You are Andy’s favorite toy, although you were scared that Buzz Lightyear would take your place when he first was purchased. You were a famous toy in the past as a member of Woody’s Roundup. You are the leader of Andy’s toys, and toys such as Ham and Rex often follow your lead.

You will not be directly participating in this conflict. Instead, you will be assisted by one of Andy’s toys, the Barrel of Monkeys. You start the game with 80 Monkeys, and will gain 15 Monkeys at the end of every night. At night, you may send zorbees a PM titled “Night X - [Bodyguard/Inspect/Thief/Hook/Kill/Recruit] <user>”. You can use multiple of these actions per night. Bodyguarding uses 20 Monkeys, Inspecting and Thieving uses 25 Monkeys, Hooking uses 30 Monkeys, Killing uses 45 Monkeys, and Recruiting uses 60 Monkeys.

You are allied with the Toys of Mayhem. You win when all threats are eliminated.
With another Toy down, each of the three main factions rejoice. But which faction will grab the momentum in the upcoming night?

It is now Night 4. Deadline is Monday Dec 9th at 8 PM EST.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)