ORAS OU Char-X + Weavile Balance

This team is based around weavile and Mega charizard X, being two very offensive threats that can handle alot of threats in this meta. Here is the team, I hope you enjoy

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Pursuit

This set is fairly standard except the fact that I have pursuit over low kick. That is because I decided that trapping Pokemon like lati@s is so valuable while also being able to scare out some pokemon with the potential low kick.

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 160 Def / 4 SpD / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Charizard is a very strong dragon dance pokemon while also being able to take alot of hits with this more defensive set. Charizard when set up can OHKO so many pokemon with this set that it is a problem for almost any team. It also is very week to SR however, which leads to my next pokemon

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Psyshock

Starmie is one of the greatest spinners in the game and it has a good reason. Being very fast i can fire off those scalds while also being able to hit things like breloom and keldeo with psyshock. The spinning is very useful for charizard since it can sweep when given the right moment. However is 4x weak to rocks

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Thunder Wave
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump

I wanted a pivot to use and i decided with rotom-wash. I can use rotom to volt swich me into my offensive threats like charizard and weavile that don't have many counters. It can also will-o-wisp and thunder wave what is needed. The reason i have TWave over pain split is because i rarely found myself using it and t-wave seemed better vs faster mons.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Clefable is the best pokemon is OU purely because of how fat it is. I'm running the standard magic guard calm mind set purely because it works so well vs various bulky teams to stall them out and win with calm mind. The thunder Wave allows for me to outspeed potential threats and set up easier, while also being able to potentially get a full para.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

I was yet to bring stealth rocks yet and jirachi seemed like a great fit for this spot. With all of the T-wave i have on this team i am able to para-flinch if i really want. But the main purpose it to set up stealth rocks and u-turn out. While also being able to healing-wish whenever it feels the need. This creates a volt-turn core with rotom which can swich me into my offensive threats giving me momentum.

Thanks for reading. There is nothing on this team that i really want to keep so any suggestions will be taken in open arms.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)