Charizard's tier placement needs to be looked at again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've heard stories from the past about gen 2 charizard being a good sweeper but every team i've used him on never worked out and every team i fought against, the charizard contributed nothing. I set out on a quest to make him work and I did it. This is the team that has brought me consistent wins and the best one I've used.

Raikou: Hp water, thunderbolt, rest, roar

Steelix: rock slide, roar, explosion, earthquake

Snorlax: lk, double edge, curse, rest

Exeggutor: substitute, leech seed, explosion, stun spore

Cloyster: toxic, spikes, surf, explosion

Charizard: fb, rock slide, earth quake, belly drum

I'm not sure why this team works so good but it does. I have not ran into one team that this one cant beat and i've swept with charizard plentttyy of times and it is soooo satisfying. It also brought me to the conclusion that there is no way that charizard shouldn't be in OU. This thing is a monster if you know how to play this team correctly. The reason I'm posting this team is so you can test it yourself and see that I'm not full of shit. Dnt play dumb and you'll be pissing people off with this team. Anyway, the point of this thread is to start a conversation and get an agreement from the majorityy of people to put charizard in OU where he belongs. Im sure this team can be improved and if you can improve it, please do, and I'm sure im not the first person to make this team btw .

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
did you really take a look at the rest of this forum here and really think "ya this definitely looks like the place to post this dribble"

this kind of thread belongs no where on the forums, for what it's worth. maybe a thread about Charizard in GSC in Ruins of Alph is worth posting about, but your OP is lacking for a discussion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)