1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 2 Cheap Whores - G/S/C Version

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by 133tSneasel, Mar 7, 2008.

1. 133tSneasel

133tSneasel

Gengar@Miracleberry
    - Thunderbolt
    - Explosion / Destiny Bond
    - Hypnosis
    - Ice Punch / Dynamic Punch

Thunderbolt for it's special attack. DB is for fun, and Stadium. Explosion for online battle. Hypnosis to put them to sleep. Ice Punch was for Bolt/Beam combo. I had Dynamic Punch on there, despite the accuracy, a lot of people switched to dark, steal, and rock types.

Venusaur@Leftovers
    - Sleep Powder
    - Leech Seed
    - Razor Leaf / Giga Drain / HP: Grass
    - Synthesis

I think this is the standard, HP: Grass for PP/ Giga Drain for healing. Raozr Leaf for Critical hit, but it's not the same at in R/B/Y

Hypno@Leftovers
    - Thunder Wave
    - Light Screen
    - Seismic Toss
    - Psychic / Fire Punch

Fire Punch is for Skarmory and to burn Pokes. The standard is Psychic though. Light Screen and T-Wave for protection. S.Toss for straight damage

Blissey@Leftovers
    - Thunder Wave
    - Counter
    - Seismic Toss
    - Softboiled

Blissey just screams "attack me with a physical attack", so I always had Counter on it. to bad Heal Bell and Counter is Illegal.

Kingdra@Leftovers
    - Sleep Talk
    - Rest
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam / HP: Grass/Electric

HP Grass is for Suicune, but I think Electric got used too,.

Quagsire@Mint Berry
    - Curse
    - Earthquake
    - Ancient Power / Sludge Bomb
    - Rest

Always hated that people used Zapdos, the only thing is can use is Hidden Power, and I can stall it out with Curse/Rest. Sludge Bomb is for Meganium, and Eggy who explodes.

Rate Away
  2. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

At a glance this team doesn't have much in the way of offense, with only Gengar's Explosion/DB and Quagsire capable of hurting Blissey. Lose Kingdra for a sleep-talking heavy hitter like curselax or machamp.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)