Gen 2 Cheap Whores - G/S/C Version

Gengar@Miracleberry
- Thunderbolt
- Explosion / Destiny Bond
- Hypnosis
- Ice Punch / Dynamic Punch

Thunderbolt for it's special attack. DB is for fun, and Stadium. Explosion for online battle. Hypnosis to put them to sleep. Ice Punch was for Bolt/Beam combo. I had Dynamic Punch on there, despite the accuracy, a lot of people switched to dark, steal, and rock types.

Venusaur@Leftovers
- Sleep Powder
- Leech Seed
- Razor Leaf / Giga Drain / HP: Grass
- Synthesis

I think this is the standard, HP: Grass for PP/ Giga Drain for healing. Raozr Leaf for Critical hit, but it's not the same at in R/B/Y

Hypno@Leftovers
- Thunder Wave
- Light Screen
- Seismic Toss
- Psychic / Fire Punch

Fire Punch is for Skarmory and to burn Pokes. The standard is Psychic though. Light Screen and T-Wave for protection. S.Toss for straight damage

Blissey@Leftovers
- Thunder Wave
- Counter
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

Blissey just screams "attack me with a physical attack", so I always had Counter on it. to bad Heal Bell and Counter is Illegal.

Kingdra@Leftovers
- Sleep Talk
- Rest
- Surf
- Ice Beam / HP: Grass/Electric

HP Grass is for Suicune, but I think Electric got used too,.

Quagsire@Mint Berry
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Ancient Power / Sludge Bomb
- Rest

Always hated that people used Zapdos, the only thing is can use is Hidden Power, and I can stall it out with Curse/Rest. Sludge Bomb is for Meganium, and Eggy who explodes.

Rate Away

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
At a glance this team doesn't have much in the way of offense, with only Gengar's Explosion/DB and Quagsire capable of hurting Blissey. Lose Kingdra for a sleep-talking heavy hitter like curselax or machamp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)