1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Cherubic Art

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Cherub Agent, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Keiran

Keiran

Cherubbbb, these are amazing, if you're taking requests, Could I request an Escavalier fucking everything up Megahorn?
  2. Demist

Demist

Cool! Awesome art Cherubi ^^ I wish I was that good at drawing dynamic poses and all the good stuff xP May I request elegant but cool Leafeon? Love'disked <3
  3. Bestow5000

Bestow5000

DAT Magnemite. My favorite from you and it also looks pretty cute. Great job with the others as well. ^^
  4. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Wow Cherub Agent, you have some really cool drawings! Keep it up man!
  5. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

wow thanks so much! <3 :D
  6. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Ahh look at my C&C guys invading Smeargle's Studio <3 I love the Magnemite Cherub :D you should make yourself a cherub avatar aha :)
  7. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

lol not that skilled komodo. Thanks :D
  8. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

It seems that everybody nowadays is some sort of ace artist; seriously those colored sketches are damn awesome (I specifically like Feraligatr and Hitmonlee vs Hitmonchan)

Awesome stuff dude
  9. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent

o_O
    wow thanks PK.
  10. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent

[​IMG][​IMG]

Always wanted to do an Absol, mabye I went a little OB on the tribal theme? lol
  11. spuds4ever

spuds4ever

That's looking really good. I love the shading on absol and I might just pinch that style for some pieces of my own. Keep it up!

Luvdisc'd :)
  12. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

13. The Knights of Wario Land

The Knights of Wario Land

Haha, I love all of this keep up the good work :>

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)