1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules. Feel also free to check out our hub to learn more about this place!
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit! You can also check out the Art Room on Pokemon Showdown!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Cherubic Art

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Cherub Agent, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Keiran

Keiran

Cherubbbb, these are amazing, if you're taking requests, Could I request an Escavalier fucking everything up Megahorn?
  2. Demist

Demist

Cool! Awesome art Cherubi ^^ I wish I was that good at drawing dynamic poses and all the good stuff xP May I request elegant but cool Leafeon? Love'disked <3
  3. Bestow5000

Bestow5000

DAT Magnemite. My favorite from you and it also looks pretty cute. Great job with the others as well. ^^
  4. dragonboy52

dragonboy52
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Wow Cherub Agent, you have some really cool drawings! Keep it up man!
  5. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

wow thanks so much! <3 :D
  6. Komodo

Komodo I have a custom title?
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Ahh look at my C&C guys invading Smeargle's Studio <3 I love the Magnemite Cherub :D you should make yourself a cherub avatar aha :)
  7. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

lol not that skilled komodo. Thanks :D
  8. PK Gaming

PK Gaming
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

It seems that everybody nowadays is some sort of ace artist; seriously those colored sketches are damn awesome (I specifically like Feraligatr and Hitmonlee vs Hitmonchan)

Awesome stuff dude
  9. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent

o_O
    wow thanks PK.
  10. Cherub Agent

Cherub Agent

[​IMG][​IMG]

Always wanted to do an Absol, mabye I went a little OB on the tribal theme? lol
  11. spuds4ever

spuds4ever

That's looking really good. I love the shading on absol and I might just pinch that style for some pieces of my own. Keep it up!

Luvdisc'd :)
  12. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

13. The Knights of Wario Land

The Knights of Wario Land

Haha, I love all of this keep up the good work :>

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)