Tournament Chessmons Tournament [Won by Fighter Noobs (Megazard, Thimo)]

cryalot

senza telescopi
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Made contact days ago, still waiting for an answer :|
My teammate hasnt made contact bc his actual opponent Raj was last seen 4 years ago

Deadline has been extended to Sunday at 9:00 EST. There have been some problems this week so the deadline has been extended.

Thank you

Last edited:
I wrote on your profile twice, but im writing it here again: if you dont tell me what timezone you are in and when you are free i cant schedule
Ah, I forgot to respond. I am EST (UTC-5) and Ultrajesus is Venezula Time Zone (UTC-4). I am six hours behind you. I'm free usually around noon and evening, so your evening and midnight.

dibs

double iron bashes
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
When spooky Arceus just 6-0s you
How do I prep for this tier LOL
gg

Last edited:
Week One Results:

Current Teams:
IronicDouble (‽) + Ultrajesus - Name: UltraIronic (2 points)
GreenGogoatttt + Ango - Name: CTC Fanboys (5 points)
Alievew + Bronzeapollo - Name: PBS Kids (0 points)
Megazard + Josh - Name: Fighter Noobs (2 points)
PenQuin + Paradise~ - Name: Penquin Paradise (2 points)
cryalot + Dibs The Dreamer - Name: The Johning Jolteons (2 points)
Rafooa11 + Microwavable - Name: Pawn Stars (2 points)
CsBlastoise + FireRaichu OFikqe - Name: Elemental Mega Bladers (0 points)
DDDon + Yveltal321 - Name: CCChessmons321 (5 points)
Conor3197 + Topaxx - Name: Shamrock (0 points)
EnemyJurist + Acast - Name: s u d o w o o d o (5 points)
Knuckstrike + Numera - Name: Nimzowitschians (2 points)
sand1234 + Silverwhiteblue - Name: King Trollers (0 points)
Paycard + harambaethot - Name: HarambePAYdforoursins (0 points)
Commander Awesome + teateater - Name: The Wobbuffets (2 points)
Endal + Zyo - Name: Rice Lightning and Co. (2 points)

If you think I did something wrong please talk to me privately or post here below

Next week match ups and twist will be posted tomorrow nice first week!

Last edited:
Week 2 is Under Way:
Chessmons Doubles!

Rules:
http://pastebin.com/iDxrjHYE (rules) and https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Gxq20a4tBDl9MgsKkEKcOpOfrTg3lhe7qp1QOwU6fk/pubhtml (rules about your king)

If you have questions ask me in private or comment below

UltraIronic vs CCChessmons321

CTC Fanboys vs The Wobbuffets

PBS Kids vs Rice Lightning and Co.

Fighter Noobs vs Shamrock

Penquin Paradise vs Pawn Stars

The Johning Jolteons vs Nimzowitschians

Elemental Mega Bladers vs King Trollers

s u d o w o o d o vs HarambePAYforoursins

IronicDouble (‽) + Ultrajesus - Name: UltraIronic
GreenGogoatttt + Ango - Name: CTC Fanboys
Alievew + Bronzeapollo - Name: PBS Kids
Megazard + Josh - Name: Fighter Noobs
PenQuin + Paradise~ - Name: Penquin Paradise
cryalot + Dibs The Dreamer - Name: The Johning Jolteons
Rafooa11 + Microwavable - Name: Pawn Stars
CsBlastoise + FireRaichu OFikqe - Name: Elemental Mega Bladers
DDDon + Yveltal321 - Name: CCChessmons321
Conor3197 + @Jazzo - Name: Shamrock
EnemyJurist + Acast - Name: s u d o w o o d o
Knuckstrike + Numera - Name: Nimzowitschians
sand1234 + Silverwhiteblue - Name: King Trollers
Paycard + harambaethot - Name: HarambePAYdforoursins
Commander Awesome + teateater - Name: The Wobbuffets
Endal + Zyo - Name: Rice Lightning and Co.

You have one week to battle. Contact you opponent and comment if you contacted them! If you are unable to contact please tell me!!

Replays Due By: October 17 at 6:00 EST

Also special thanks to the doubles chessmons committee on making rules and making this possible!

Last edited:
YES! This is great! Shout-out to Alievew for coming up with the idea in the first place and to GreenGogoatttt for getting all of us organized!
In case you have not yet read the full rules, here are some important bits that are notably different from regular singles Chessmons:
  • We are going by Doubles Tiers. This means that some Pokémon, such as Milotic and Sylveon, which are UU in singles but OU in doubles, will only be legal as Rooks or Queens (or Knights, Pawns, or Kings if applicable), not as Bishops.
    • Note that the Teambuilder doesn't always show the correct tier for every Pokémon, even when the format has been set to a doubles tier. See here for a currently incomplete explanation and workaround (will update automatically when I finish).
    • FYI, the full rules pastebin used to say "you can't have an Ubers Blaziken Knight," but this was an error; although Blaziken and its Mega Evolution are Ubers in singles, they are both UU in Doubles, so in Chessmons Doubles, base Blaziken is legal as a Rook, Bishop, or Knight and Mega Blaziken is legal as a King (see below). This has since been corrected in the full rules pastebin.
  • Unlike in regular Chessmons, kings are not limited to pseudo-legendary OU Pokémon; instead, any Pokémon (or Mega Evolution) with a BST of 600 or greater and legal in Doubles OU can be King. The Pseudo-Legendaries seemed to be a bit too limited, so the council decided to expand eligibility, just for this format. Click here for a list of Kings legal under this rule, courtesy of yours truly ;).
  • Shadow Tag is legal in all Doubles tiers; therefore, any Pokémon with Shadow Tag is legal in Chessmons Doubles.
  • Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and Mega Rayquaza are banned from Chessmons Doubles. They're just too OP. And before you ask, Mega Rayquaza normally is legal in Doubles Ubers, which means that it was legal as a Queen in Chessmons Doubles until the council voted to ban it.
Can't wait to get this week started! Better watch out, King Trollers; you've got two Chessmons Doubles council members headed right your way!

Last edited:
2 things
please do the tags for the teams outside of hide tags, im not getting tagged
and you have the wobbuffets playing both Acast and I's team ( s u d o w o o d o ) and the team ctc fanboys ?.?

so i assume one of the teams will be playing team HarambePAYdforoursins and ctc fanboys already contacted the wobbuffets

x3x

2 things
please do the tags for the teams outside of hide tags, im not getting tagged
and you have the wobbuffets playing both Acast and I's team ( s u d o w o o d o ) and the team ctc fanboys ?.?

so i assume one of the teams will be playing team HarambePAYdforoursins and ctc fanboys already contacted the wobbuffets

x3x
Oh, good call. Yeah, it's right there. blalib, could you provide a fix?
Week 2 is Under Way:
Matchups
UltraIronic vs CCChessmons321

CTC Fanboys vs The Wobbuffets

PBS Kids vs Rice Lightning and Co.

Fighter Noobs vs Shamrock

Penquin Paradise vs Pawn Stars

The Johning Jolteons vs Nimzowitschians

Elemental Mega Bladers vs King Trollers

s u d o w o o d o vs The Wobbuffets
[/hide]

Last edited:
doubles chessmons eh...confusing is the first thing in mind.

so...for the pawn I use a regular LC mon right? not a lower than NFE tier mon right.

also, are you saying i can use deoxys-a as my bishop? thats insane.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)