Chesty's dragonic art dojo...small update 5/26/15 taking requests.

Hi everyone I'm sure you all know who I am if your familiar with the wifi forums. I have been trying to help out the community in a fun and positive way because well it has been about a year of being a member on smogon. I thought the best way to help was to use my knowledge to help out people in battling and also to create my very own art thread. I am a very simple guy when it comes to art and I basically like to hand draw my art work. I of course want to try and help out the smeargle studio when I can and hopefully my hand drawn work will be decent enough to help them out.

Small thing:

I am always looking for improvement. There are points where my drawings can be decent and there are also points where they can be not so decent.

Please if you are giving me feedback make sure that it is relatively positive and not rude and hurtful.

Like I said improvement and feedback would be nice. Also if you want me to draw something in particular let me know.

Drawings pokemon related

Mega rayquaza

It's mega rayquaza nuff said.

Mega Mewtwo X

This is probably one of those pictures that did not come out so great.

sudowoodo derpy stuff

Everything looks good in a black belt and afro.

first banner attempt

My first attempt at a banner. Not bad I guess

The God of RU

The good of RU

Champion steven banner

Last edited:
Other stuff non pokemon related

Legend of zelda

One Piece Vice admirals and warlord Kuma

Kuma kinda got messed up in the processXD

Sonic BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

Doind a picture of everyone's favorite video game sounds smart right? Gotta go fast!

Even more random stuff

robot/dragon?

IDK what I was thinking...

Recycle

spanish project.

dark pit

requested by someone this is the best I can do.

Last edited:
Reference

People that have received art from me

mainly making this for reference
users
Viridi

Rules on requesting art from me:

feel free to make any art request you want. The main thing I am going for right now is improvement and I wont be charging anyone as well for my art.

Once I finished your request and you claimed your artwork it is yours to keep. Do whatever you want with the art I gave you. The only thing I ask is that you please credit me for the art that you receive from me.

Last edited:
Open you may now post your feedback or the advice you would like to give me. I will sometimes update my thread with new art so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Hey there! Can you make a sorta "funny" image?

I want an unamused Dark Pit with the caption "[internal screaming]".

I'll give you my Lugia

Update 4/26/15

(Apparently you can double post as long as the post is meaningful so hopefully I am not breaking any rules)

sudowoodo derpy stuff

Everything looks good in a black belt and afro.

dark pit

requested by someone this is the best I can do.

edit: Bummer XD​

Last edited:
Update 5/19/15

I'm still open to requests and it's all free of charge:)

The God of RU

The good of RU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)