Chesty's factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know why I didnt submit this b4, but as I was lookin in my boxes, turns out I had so many parents! But what caught my eye was that I had a phione breedable! Interested in it? I can give it the ideal IVs if u would like

Dont know why I didnt submit this b4, but as I was lookin in my boxes, turns out I had so many parents! But what caught my eye was that I had a phione breedable! Interested in it? I can give it the ideal IVs if u would like
Sure we can work out a trade for that I'm surprised I didn't transfer one. What would you like for. I can trade spitback for spitback.

It's pretty late for me as well so when you find something feel free to VM or PM me if you want:) I may not be around for long though because it's getting late. Thanks for the help:)
Nah, ill wait till u get ur Soul Silver (I to have many apricorn parents for trade) but u can have one for free of charge :)

Oh... Do you trade by GTS?
If it's for one Pokemon I prefer gts for the simple fact that my friends list is always full and it takes longer to delete and add new friend cards. Sorry if you don't prefer gts. If you want we can trade the normal way. Well whichever decision you go with post on my profile and let me know:) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)