Chesty's factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok then. Do they have 4 egg moves though? If they don't would you add some more to them? Hopefully I'm not bombing you with questions. :P
Let me know. No rush either.
I'm fine with you bombing me with questions. It clarifies anything other users may have questions on as well. Either ways they all have four egg moves except aerodactyl. Aerodactyl has three would that still be fine. I saw the egg chains for breeding that and bleeh I can do it but I won't appreciate it much.

I'd love to know the egg moves of the dream ball carvanha, dream ball corsola and dream ball trapinch. Again, no rush. xP
Don't worry about the aerodactyl though.

I'd love to know the egg moves of the dream ball carvanha, dream ball corsola and dream ball trapinch. Again, no rush. xP
Don't worry about the aerodactyl though.
Egg moves
Aerodactyl...roost tailwind wide guard
Carvanha...hydro pump ancient power double edge destiny bond
Corsola...confuse Ray barrier ingrain amnesia
Trapinch...bug bite focus energy signal beam earth power.

I'll check your thread in a while then I will vm you if I saw something of interest.

Sorry for the wait. I know you said you will be in school so we probably have to find another time which is fine.
Cool. I'll be updating my thread today/tomorrow as well with new breeds/shinies. Either way that's an awesome SR, congrats! (I know, super late lol) :)

It doesent seem like u have any kanto starters, will that be fixed soon or would you wanna trade for some?
I have friend safari access to all of them. I mentioned that under the hide tag in the starter pokemon:) The only friend safari I don't have access to is bulbusuar:/

Oh didn't notice that, to bad about the bulba
It kinda stinks:/ Either ways was there something you wanted we can work out a trade:). If you just wanted to talk as well that's fine shoot me a vm and PM then. I don't think the mods want me clustering my thread with useless posts.

I am quite intrested in the togepi but it seems like u already have evry single mon I could offer at the moment lol, need to get to breeding again.

I am quite intrested in the togepi but it seems like u already have evry single mon I could offer at the moment lol, need to get to breeding again.
We can work out a trade for you to do another capture project for me if you want:). Or if you want I have a random junk togepi from dream radar it's level 40 comes with no egg moves a random nature free of charge:) Let me know by posting on my profile:)

hey chesty, i want to wish you luck with your trade thread and would also request a trade with you.
Can i request a spitbacks dream ball lickitung, dream ball drifloon, dream ball swinub.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jOpQ1xL87GCVK4CbhaEAXreLMpo1XKZ9T2WG8xFAeB0/edit?usp=sharing
this link has a list of what i can offer
Not a big fan of looking at other links as mentioned before. However I know your a user with good intentions because of previous encounters:) I will look at the spreadsheet later when I'm done installing windows 10

Hey I really love ur thread! Very different! Im interested in the Latias! Is its only nature Calm? Ive been looking for a timid one for my VGC team to attend an event with, but I can make Calm work. :)

Hey I really love ur thread! Very different! Im interested in the Latias! Is its only nature Calm? Ive been looking for a timid one for my VGC team to attend an event with, but I can make Calm work. :)
I prefer bulky natures on latias but I can work out a trade of your interested what are your offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)