Chesty's giveaways! major pink breast cancer giveaway has ended working on another giveaway soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So due to the changes of my new thread I also now try to host and become more involved in giving back to the community. So I will try to keep this as simple and as organized as possible.

Rules:
1) follow the rules for certain giveaways on how to enter
2) do not spam
3) be kind and respectful to other users I will try to do the same
4) post all giveaway related stuff in this thread
5) If you have any questions feel free to pm me
6) I have school to attend to understand that unless it is a saturday or sunday it can be difficult to contact me sometimes but I will do my best to get back to you.
7) NO HACKS (I don't know why but still needs to be addressed)
Simple rules nothing to fancy on to the giveaways

Weekly spitback giveaway

So the point of this giveaway is to simple giveaway spitbacks of stuff I currently have on my trade thread. Every sunday I will post 3 spitbacks that I will giveaway and that you guys are allowed to take. You can take all 3 of the spitbacks if you wish but understand that the stock can be very limited depending on the pokemon and the number of spitbacks there are. This giveaway will go on till the next day where I will then swap out the 3 spitbacks in the giveaway for 3 new spitbacks. I
may have a few leftover spitbacks from the previous bits of spitbacks that I can or may giveaway just simply ask me.
The rules to this are simple.

Post on this thread which spitback you would (I will then respond to your request)

When I respond to you deposit a pokemon on gts with my username in the description and tell me what pokemon you deposited. Please deposit the pokemon when I respond to your request right away so that way you don't loose the pokemon you deposited

You may participate in this giveaway as many times as you need. However, you can't do something outrageous like ask for 5 ultra ball numel when you can only take one.

Current pokemon to giveaway

None as of now however if you requested a spitback before I made this change and you never got it tell me and I can still give the spitback to you with little to no problems.

Previous spitbacks

nature: adamant

OT: QuoteMaster gave me the original parent

egg moves: extremespeed, dragon pulse, water pulse, dragon dance

Nature: sassy

OT: Me

egg moves: wide guard, double edge. stealth rocks

Nature: sassy

OT: Gabe gave me the original parent

egg moves: rock climb, heavy slam, stealth rocks, flail

Nature: timid

OT: me

egg moves: block, spikes, avalanche, fake tears

OT: nerina gave me the original parent(out of stock working on rebreeding a stock)
Nature: adamant
Egg moves: aqua jet, extremespeed, dragon dance
status of stock (not as much some people have already claimed a few)

nature: adamant
Egg moves: body slam, iron head, ancient power
status of stock (have so many to giveaway and there all guaranteed 5ivs)

Nature: adamant
Egg moves: leaf blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance
status of stock (enough to giveaway)

Other giveaways that I am hosting

OT: Original parent came from QuoteMissy. Hatched on reddit

from beware_the_gunner

Ability: Marvel scale

Adamant

Egg moves: extremespeed, dragon pulse, water pulse, dragon dance

Full redis

OT: Original parent came from QuoteMissy. Was hatched on reddit by the

user pikameiser

Ability: Marvel Scale

Adamant

Egg Moves: Extremespeed, dragon pulse, water pulse, dragon dance

Full redis

OT: CatataFish_6 gave me the original parent. Was hatched on reddit by

user shinichikun

Ability: static

Modest

Egg moves: Eerie impulse, charge, electric terrain

Full redis

OT: Me I soft reset this thing myself

Ability: clear body

Nature: Adamant

28 - 29
28 - 30
30 - 31
4 - 5
30 - 31
30 - 31

Full redis

How to enter:
Pm the user STABX4 to get your prize

Answer any of these questions to receive one of the prize pokemon of your choice. This giveaway will end on the 13th of this month which is thursday.

1) How has breast cancer effected your life, and how have you overcome those challenges? This does not have to be about your personal self it can be about a close friend a family member anyone your choice.

2) Why do you think October, breast cancer awareness month, is unique and why do you think that it is important?

3) What does the color pink mean to you?

Just answer one of these questions in this thread until thursday then pm STABX4 to get your prize.

Giveaway club giveaways
none for the minute but we have two ideas for october for the minute.

someone correct me if I am doing something wrong but as of now everything is open so take what you need.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Good luck with your giveaway. :)

May I have a farfetch'd please? If you have extra females lying around, I'd prefer a girl, but obviously whatever you have is appreciated.

Haha, apologies. Deposited a level 1 kangaskhan. I hope it doesn't end up getting sniped...
It probably will won't be back online until 3 to 4 hours from now sorry and also I am out of dratinis and because I am for those who requested one earlier I will breed you guys your spitbacks with higher ivs this giveaway started before I made this thread and honestly never thought dratini would be this popular

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
It probably will won't be back online until 3 to 4 hours from now sorry and also I am out of dratinis and because I am for those who requested one earlier I will breed you guys your spitbacks with higher ivs this giveaway started before I made this thread and honestly never thought dratini would be this popular
Never mind then. It was a spur of the moment request. I'll let one of the newer members collect.

Lastly, of course dratini is popular, lol. It has an egg move that can only be gotten in a previous gen, and it's the only higher tier pokemon you're currently offering.

Anyways, good luck! :)

Never mind then. It was a spur of the moment request. I'll let one of the newer members collect.

Lastly, of course dratini is popular, lol. It has an egg move that can only be gotten in a previous gen, and it's the only higher tier pokemon you're currently offering.

Anyways, good luck! :)
I'm going to breed some more and another one in a different ball for a giveaway in the future either ways I am free as of now for trades

Hey chester!

Could I grab one of your Love Ball Farfetch'd? Preferably female though IVs and such don't matter too much.

When you respond I'll grab something to put on the GTS.

Hey chester!

Could I grab one of your Love Ball Farfetch'd? Preferably female though IVs and such don't matter too much.

When you respond I'll grab something to put on the GTS.
So I understand we live in completely different time zones so respond to this when possible and I can trade you because we're registered from multiple trades

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Would it be possible to get a dratini please? :)

Hey, I know you're in the middle of a trade right now, but would I be able to have a Dratini? The pokemon I deposited is Mawile.
I don't see your mawile I have a 6iv dratini that is cloned but has shed skin I can give you and it has egg moves or you can't wait for me to start rebreeding dratini
Jk: I see your mawile I'll send over dratini
Edit: someone took your mawile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)