Chesty's giveaways! major pink breast cancer giveaway has ended working on another giveaway soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang ! I have deposit again, this time level 1 female Fletching asking for Onix(f)

IGN Azam.
I would love to get one of those beauties, if it's still possible. (a female spiteback would be nice :D)
Deposited a female lvl 1 Numel in a heavy ball LF a female onix in a fast ball IGN Steve
May I have a Dratini?!
Hey chester, are you still doing this?
Sorry guys really busy week for school I can help anyone for the rest of the day just reply to this and you should be fine
yo Chester do you have a turtwig spitback
No I do not sorry pm me by the way I have to get you the rest of the spitbacks from my thread.

Hello chester!

Do you have any of the Dratinis left? if so I deposited a level 35 male floatzel for one. Thanks in advance.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello, chester. I appreciate your giveaways! May I trade for a female Dream Ball Dratini and Fast Ball Onix? I will say what I put on the GTS given your response.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I deposited a male Combee asking for the Onix with your username as the message. When that's traded, I'll put up a male Charmander for the Dratini. :)

Edit: Thank you for the Onix! I put up the Charmander with the message being your username.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)