(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added you. Ready to trade. Thanks a lot! :)
hey before I add you I want you to be honest I noticed your thread and I want to help your thread grow so what else do you want. I know that my request list is full but by tomorrow it should be freed up and anything I have in stock you can have. How can I help you out here?

hey before I add you I want you to be honest I noticed your thread and I want to help your thread grow so what else do you want. I know that my request list is full but by tomorrow it should be freed up and anything I have in stock you can have. How can I help you out here?
A Marvel Scale Dratini would be fantastic. Thanks so much for all the help, I really appreciate it!

A Marvel Scale Dratini would be fantastic. Thanks so much for all the help, I really appreciate it!
you sure that's it. I said be honest and here you are knocking on my thread with only 2 pokemonXD. If you don't want anything that's fine but understand in the future I'm gonna come back with donations in the future to help your thread outXD

you sure that's it. I said be honest and here you are knocking on my thread with only 2 pokemonXD. If you don't want anything that's fine but understand in the future I'm gonna come back with donations in the future to help your thread outXD
Thanks for being such an awesome guy ^_^ - An Onix would be appreciated as well (also as a note, this officially puts you on my Whitelist for being all-around awesome, so keep up the good work!)

Thanks for being such an awesome guy ^_^ - An Onix would be appreciated as well (also as a note, this officially puts you on my Whitelist for being all-around awesome, so keep up the good work!)
hey I'm online with your stuff

Sorry for the delay, some RL stuff popped up, but I'm ready now :)
wait hold up are you the guy offering the marill right now i'm trying to operate two trades
thanks for the spitbacks enjoy the pokemon and I will come back of course to help you out when I clear out some time with my thread.

wait hold up are you the guy offering the marill right now i'm trying to operate two trades
thanks for the spitbacks enjoy the pokemon and I will come back of course to help you out when I clear out some time with my thread.
Yeah I was the one with the marill, thanks for being so cool :)

Hi Chesty! This looks like an awesome thread. I'm getting my own collection of competitive mons started, and I'd like to make a few requests. Can you trade your already-bred 31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has marvel scale) Dragonite (dratini?) as well as breeding (or a spitback) a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Weedle? If that's too much to ask or I'm going out of a process, I apologize. Thanks so much!

EDIT: I almost forgot, I can offer you Ralts, Tyrunt, Scyther, and Omanyte spitbacks, if any of these interest you.

Ok i have a competitive Genesect with Blaze Kick. Can you trade your shiny Hawlucha for it?
Where did you get it from
Hi Chesty! This looks like an awesome thread. I'm getting my own collection of competitive mons started, and I'd like to make a few requests. Can you trade your already-bred 31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has marvel scale) Dragonite (dratini?) as well as breeding (or a spitback) a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Weedle? If that's too much to ask or I'm going out of a process, I apologize. Thanks so much!

EDIT: I almost forgot, I can offer you Ralts, Tyrunt, Scyther, and Omanyte spitbacks, if any of these interest you.
do they need to be perfect because I can give you spitbacks free of charge

I'm sure there is someone who has powersaves that can use the EV reducing frienship berries. You can ask around if you don't want to then I probably will have to.
Oh wait, I have some of those berries! I should've used them myself... Lol
Ok now back to Genesect and Hawlucha. I need to clone Genesect

I have just updated my Hoenn stock section. As soon as I update the breeding section for Hoenn I will update my thread. Also I will try to get as many orders as I can done during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)