(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in these Pokes :)

Snorunt

timid
OT: hatched on reddit by ghastlywail
male
egg moves: block, spikes, avalanche, fake tears
ability: inner focus
full redis

Treecko

male
timid
ability: unburden
OT:Menezjul provided me with the original parent was hatched by user on reddit named Suticat.
egg moves: egg moves:bullet seed, synthesis, leech seed, double kick
Full redis

Trapinch

male
jolly
ability: arena trap
OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent. Mazlr93 hatched on reddit for me.
Egg Moves: Fissure, feint, superpower, bite
Full redis

Hawlucha
Male
Adamant
OT: hatched on reddit from Jbelll's was breed by me. Big thanks to Gabe who let me borrow his lopunny to pass down some egg moves.
Ability: unburden
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard
full redis

Update 2/20/15

Pokemon X and Y shiny pokemon update

male
impish
OT: EV0K on reddit hatched it
ability: sturdy
egg moves: drill peck, whirlwind, curse, stealth rocks
Full redis

male
adamant
OT: JCarreu on reddit hatched it
ability: battle armor
egg moves: iron defense, rapid spin, knock off, aqua jet
31.31.31.31.31.6 Hidden Power Ice
Full redis

male
Jolly
OT: Apexe on reddit hatched it
ability: torrent
egg moves: crunch, ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet
Full redis

male
relaxed
OT: Meilumi on reddit hatched it
ability: oblivious
egg moves: belch, block, sleep talk, future sight
Full redis

Or I also have

male
relaxed
OT: Alisailiah on reddit hatched it
ability: oblivious
egg moves: belch, block, sleep talk, future sight
Full redis

female
timid
OT: MundaneButterfly on reddit hatched it
ability: unaware
egg moves: knock off, roost, synchronoise
Full redis

][_ollo sorry for the late response but you never copied the sprites so do you want the shiny version of that stuff or what. I am just a little confused.​

But, what you want for those Pokes?
I was just getting there buddy:)...try not to double post as well I make that mistake occasionally...can you clone a few pokemon for me that I need to trade to other users. Sorry if actually am asking for something normally I would give you these for free..If you can clone a few pokemon that would be nice. Give me a second and I will edit this post with stuff I need cloned.
edit: I need the following cloned
shiny treeko
shiny onix
shiny fletchling
cherish ball heracross
shiny event jirachi.
You can keep a copy of these as well and they are full redis. Although when your crediting original owners I was not the original owner for the jirachi. Also for the stuff you want they are also full redis I just need the original copy back. And for the stuff above I need two copies back.

Sorry for double posting
So you just need to clone these? How many copies for each?
2 of everything in the edit above and I just need the originals back of the stuff you want. Do you want anything else from my thread? If you can clone I can easily just give you a few more things now would be the time to ask.

I was just getting there buddy:)...try not to double post as well I make that mistake occasionally...can you clone a few pokemon for me that I need to trade to other users. Sorry if actually am asking for something normally I would give you these for free..If you can clone a few pokemon that would be nice. Give me a second and I will edit this post with stuff I need cloned.
edit: I need the following cloned
shiny treeko
shiny onix
shiny fletchling
cherish ball heracross
shiny event jirachi.
You can keep a copy of these as well and they are full redis. Although when your crediting original owners I was not the original owner for the jirachi. Also for the stuff you want they are also full redis I just need the original copy back. And for the stuff above I need two copies back.

Ok, then
3 Shiny treecko
3 Shint onix
3 Shiny fletchling
3 Shiny Jirachi event
1 copy of each shiny I asked for, right?

If they are shiny flawless with pentagon and I don't have them in my trade, I'm interested. I need you to be really precise.
How many copies+original you want of each, if they are redis and, eventually, IVs & EVs

Ok, then
3 Shiny treecko
3 Shint onix
3 Shiny fletchling
3 Shiny Jirachi event
1 copy of each shiny I asked for, right?

If they are shiny flawless with pentagon and I don't have them in my trade, I'm interested. I need you to be really precise.
How many copies+original you want of each, if they are redis and, eventually, IVs & EVs
I only need two of the above actually so 1 plus original. Everything is competitive and is pentagon. All of my shinnies come from kalos and they are all competitive. IV's and info is at the front of my thread I can post that stuff if you would like?
edit: I also need 1 plus the original copy of my adamant diancie that was soft reset by myself. Also everything is full redis.

Ok.
So you are asking me to clone all of your Pokes?
I'm online for trade with you
Let's conclude our precedent trade, then we can speak about new one

Ok.
So you are asking me to clone all of your Pokes?
I'm online for trade with you
Let's conclude our precedent trade, then we can speak about new one
ok so just send you the stuff you want. This isn't really a trade I'm just giving you free stuff and all I want in exchange is for you to clone a few things.....
edit: let me add you real quick then go to poke bank.

Oh, ok thanks :)
Sry but I don't remember why you are giving these shinies for free
just wanted to help out that was all. If I want something for trade trust me I will ask but your a new user and I generally try to help others out when I can.
edit: coming online with the stuff you wanted first then we can talk about cloning stuff afterwards.

just wanted to help out that was all. If I want something for trade trust me I will ask but your a new user and I generally try to help others out when I can.
edit: coming online with the stuff you wanted first then we can talk about cloning stuff afterwards.
Thank you :)
Feel free to ask whatever you want from my Thread

Thank you :)
Feel free to ask whatever you want from my Thread
so before I get my stuff back. Check out my thread and see if you want anything else. I noticed you wanted a male hawlucha but you completely missed the fact that I masuda method a female hawlucha as well. So check out my thread...Ask for whatever you want and also I will send you the stuff you need to clone whenever your ready.

No problem, I don't want nickname, thanks :)
I'm iterested in all of you SFPB I don't have in my trade.
If you want to let me clone them, no problem, just tell me how many you need. Tell me and I'll write a list
If you want to trade them, I prefer to wait :)

No problem, I don't want nickname, thanks :)
I'm iterested in all of you SFPB I don't have in my trade.
If you want to let me clone them, no problem, just tell me how many you need. Tell me and I'll write a list
If you want to trade them, I prefer to wait :)
wait what does SFPB stand forXD and chances are i will need them cloned. Can I possibly send you the stuff I need cloned right now and can I get back my original stuff to I sent you.

Shiny Flawless Pentagon Breed x)
Yes clones are ready, but you are not online.
Send me everything you need to be cloned, and tell me how many clones you want. I'm online

Shiny Flawless Pentagon Breed x)
Yes clones are ready, but you are not online.
Send me everything you need to be cloned, and tell me how many clones you want. I'm online
alright I will do that I'm getting stuff from pokemon bank.
edit: here is everything that needs to be cloned
I need 1 plus the originals
sassy jirachi
timid treeko (so clone another copy)
adamant diancie
sassy onix
adamant fletchling
Everything was from me except jirachi and everything is pentagon and is full redis.

Ok I'll clone them. For other Pokes maybe next time :) I don't want to take you too much time

EDIT you missed one treecko and the other 3 you send me

Last edited:
Ok I'll clone them. For other Pokes maybe next time :) I don't want to take you too much time
my whole day is free dude it's fine ok. After this trade I will pm you alright and we talk about the other stuff you wanted:)
edit: facepalm I forgot the diancie screw the diancie forget about that.
edit edit: I don't need anymore treekosXD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)