(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my whole day is free dude it's fine ok. After this trade I will pm you alright and we talk about the other stuff you wanted:)
edit: facepalm I forgot the diancie screw the diancie forget about that.
edit edit: I don't need anymore treekosXD
Ok, we can speak on PM them, but I want you to take someone of my Pokes.
No problem x)
Ok, i tought 4 treeckos where needed

I'd take any of the followin: Clefable ( 5iv magic guard female), Pawniard (5iv female defiant), Ditto (5iv bold), Excadrill or pre evolve (5iv mold breaker female)

I'd take any of the followin: Clefable ( 5iv magic guard female), Pawniard (5iv female defiant), Ditto (5iv bold), Excadrill or pre evolve (5iv mold breaker female)
I don't have any of this stuff in stock. I can give you a cleffa in a defualt poke ball battle ready but with my schedule it would take a long time. Do you want anything I have?

Jirachi or Talonflame?
sure thing. I need to get them both cloned. How about I use my cleffa and raise a competitive one and also give you the jirachi and talonflame as well when i get them cloned sounds good? I will also pm you when I have your stuff so please stay an active user for a while.
edit: I just got a dream ball cleffa from a user on smogon so I can do that.

sure thing. I need to get them both cloned. How about I use my cleffa and raise a competitive one and also give you the jirachi and talonflame as well when i get them cloned sounds good? I will also pm you when I have your stuff so please stay an active user for a while.
edit: I just got a dream ball cleffa from a user on smogon so I can do that.
I'll take it thanks, I leave my friend code?

Update 2/23/15

I am now adding two new features to my trade thread. I also now know how to clone by QR codes method so I will be cloning all my pokemon from here on out. I will also be getting rid of a few of my male spitbacks. Either ways the two new features for my trade thread.

Dexnav pokemon

The following pokemon listed below I obtained by dexnav chaining. Most of the pokemon will have very good IV's however they will be high leveled.

OT: Me
Male
Level 13
Nature: Modest
Ability: minus
HP: 27 - 31
Att: 28 - 31
Def: 16 - 23
SpA: 27 - 31
SpD: 15 - 22
Speed: 18 - 25
Moves: luck chant, spark, encore, switcheroo

has no gender
Level 40 (accidentally raised 3 levels so it is no longer UT however I reset the ev's with a reset bag)
Nature: timid
Ability: levitate
HP: 22 - 23
Att: 11 - 13
Def: 29 - 31
SpA: 26 - 28
SpD: 29 - 31
Speed: 24 - 26
Moves: hidden power

Male
Level 27
Nature: Jolly
Ability: steadfast
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 23 - 26
SpA: 23 - 29
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Moves: feint, helping hand, fake out, foresight

The other program coming to my thread will be my breedable pokemon borrowing service. How this works is each user is basically allowed to borrow a pokemon of there choice from my thread that is not in stock. The user can then borrow my parent and use it to breed. The only thing I am asking for in exchange is for a spitback of the pokemon you breed. Also you must credit me for giving you the original parent.

Update 2/23/15

I am now adding two new features to my trade thread. I also now know how to clone by QR codes method so I will be cloning all my pokemon from here on out. I will also be getting rid of a few of my male spitbacks. Either ways the two new features for my trade thread.

Dexnav pokemon

The following pokemon listed below I obtained by dexnav chaining. Most of the pokemon will have very good IV's however they will be high leveled.

Male
Level 13
Nature: Modest
Ability: minus
HP: 27 - 31
Att: 28 - 31
Def: 16 - 23
SpA: 27 - 31
SpD: 15 - 22
Speed: 18 - 25
Moves: luck chant, spark, encore, switcheroo

has no gender
Level 40 (accidentally raised 3 levels so it is no longer UT however I reset the ev's with a reset bag)
Nature: timid
Ability: levitate
HP: 22 - 23
Att: 11 - 13
Def: 29 - 31
SpA: 26 - 28
SpD: 29 - 31
Speed: 24 - 26
Moves: hidden power

Male
Level 27
Nature: Jolly
Ability: steadfast
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 23 - 26
SpA: 23 - 29
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Moves: feint, helping hand, fake out, foresight

The other program coming to my thread will be my breedable pokemon borrowing service. How this works is each user is basically allowed to borrow a pokemon of there choice from my thread that is not in stock. The user can then borrow my parent and use it to breed. The only thing I am asking for in exchange is for a spitback of the pokemon you breed. Also you must credit me for giving you the original parent.
Heyyyyy...your borrowing service sounds a lot like my Parent Loan Program... lol

Interested in your unburden female treecko and your HA dratini inside dusk ball CMt for it!

Best Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)