(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey chesty, is there anything you want for a clone of any of these: calm lati, adamant groudon, or jolly terrakion?

CMT, I hope you can find something in my thread even though you would be likely to offer it for free ._.

Very Important update to my rules.

I cannot believe I have to do this but there comes a point where you have to do this after while. I would know to that I have been to nice after all of the stuff I have seen go down here. Please once again do not trade me any hacks if you don't have anything to offer that is fine. Alright the new rules about trading...

1) There is a thing about manners. I am a very busy tired student who works his but off only to get nothing higher then a 3.0 GPA so yeah the school I go to is pretty hard. That being said please remember I have a lot to do so a please and thank you now and then puts me in a much better mood and it makes me more likely to help you out in the future.

2) Insulting me saying that I am being taken advantage of saying or flat out insulting me will not be allowed with me and or anyone else that I know. You insult someone or act very rude don't expect help simple

3) Understand I make mistakes and I am sorry for those mistakes. Please understand I am human and I am not Optimus Prime who does whatever he wants ok.

Now that I got that out of the way I will be updating my thread soon and hosting a huge giveaway please remember to be kind and respectful. I am saying this and applying these new rules simply because well I don't know maybe I don't appreciate any of the above happening.

Hey chester, would it be too much to ask for a female moon ball snorlax spitback? I am in the midst of trying to breed a curse + SD lax but need a donor for the ball. Hope you can help me out! :)

Hey chester, would it be too much to ask for a female moon ball snorlax spitback? I am in the midst of trying to breed a curse + SD lax but need a donor for the ball. Hope you can help me out! :)
I can get you one I'm gonna work on that today so many people seem to want a moon ball snorlax

Hey there, chesty nice thing you are doing here :) may I have these?I will be sending over some nice breeding leftovers which I would like you to breed and give back to the community :)

Kanto

Heavy Ball Geodude #1
Moon Ball Gastly(how do I not have this??)any spitback will do
Safari Ball Pinsir #1

Johto

Moon Ball Yanma #3

Hoenn

Premier Ball Physical Probopass HA 31/31/31/x/31/0
Dive Snorunt #1

Hoenn onwards

Timer female 31/31/31/31/31/x Bunnelby with EMs
Great Ball Female Prankster Riolu Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

Please reserve these for me, I'll pick up whenever we next meet :)

Update 3/5/15

Pokemon X and Y in stock

OT: Lady Valkyrie gave me the original parent
nature: careful
Egg moves: curse, pursuit, whirlwind
31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has thick fat)
31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has thick fat)
very limited stock in females

Pokemon X and Y TSV shinnies

female
timid
OT: TheTSBasic on reddit hatched my egg
ability: compound eyes
egg moves: poison powder, stun spore
PLEASE NOTE MY PATTERN IS HIGH PLAINS AND ONLY HIGH PLAINS
Full redis

Pokemon Omega ruby soft resets

Jolly
OT: Me I soft reset it
Air Lock
Moves: extreme speed, dragon pulse, dragon dance, dragon ascent
HP: 26 - 27
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 30 - 31
Full redis

Quiet
OT: Me I soft reset this. I obtained this from the team magma grunt on battle resort. I plan on adding ribbons just for the heck of it.
Magma armor
Moves: curse, take down, rock slide, yawn
HP: 25 - 27
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 23 - 24
SpA: 25 - 27
SpD: 25 - 27
Speed: 25 - 27
Full redis

Adamant
OT: Me I soft reset it myself. Received from the aqua grunt on battle resort.
Rough Skin
Moves: scary face, slash, poison fang, crunch
HP: 28 - 29
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 13 - 14
SpA: 0 - 2
SpD: 0 - 2
Speed: 25 - 27
Full redis

Timid
OT: Me I soft reset it myself.
Flash fire
female
Moves: metal sound, crunch, scary face, lava plume
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 22 - 23
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Full redis

Jolly
OT: Me I soft reset it myself
Justified
Moves: retaliate, iron head, sacred sword, swords dance
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 20 - 21
SpD: 28 - 29
Full redis

Pokemon Omega ruby pokemon that can be breed upon request

Pokemon X and Y pokemon that can be breed upon request

Arhan sure thing I can trade whenever works for you. Wanna try tomorrow? Post on my profile what works for you best.

Reactions: Jio
Update 3/7/15
Hi everyone after some thinking and after a complete screw up. I realized that I need to get things a little fixed up because I am so far behind with trading people. I tried to help to many people and I screwed myself over. I owe BSatallite a big thanks for helping me understand that. As of now I will temporarily no longer be doing any form of breeding requests until I catch up on everything. My thread is only open to stuff I HAVE IN STOCK. I have lost track of a few trades to as well because I have over commit myself so if we have a pending trade that I do not know about please let me know. Thank you for understanding.

I'd like the heatran. If I remember correctly I have a 6v battle ready Blastoise with relaxed nature.
That is fine let me get the heatran cloned and I can give it you for free if you want. It's in stock and it's one thing should not be a problem. Glad I am able to help you out:)

You still owe me a HA dratini w/ dusk ball ;) this is just a reminder, no need to rush
Yeah I will get that along with that other list of stuff. Please understand though with the price of this all being free please don't rush me to much. I completely understand though your not trying to rush me. So yeah I will do the best I can:)
edit: hey Rodo I have a new program that would let you borrow some spitbacks interested? It would help me a lot as well and it helps you. It's free of charge and you would be the first one to try.

HI!!
Is it possible I may get the fletchling with gale wings? IGN: Abhishek.
You could reply when it's ready so that I Can GTS pokemon then. (I'm awful at directs)
Thanks in advance!!!

Also, what should I specifically trade for the arceus? I'd really like one!
Thanks and Good luck!

Last edited:
CMT for TSV Hatched Snorunt and Mareep :)

I can clone them for you if you need.
HI!!
Is it possible I may get the fletchling with gale wings? IGN: Abhishek.
You could reply when it's ready so that I Can GTS pokemon then. (I'm awful at directs)
Thanks in advance!!!

Also, what should I specifically trade for the arceus? I'd really like one!
Thanks and Good luck!
late response I know I have been inactive lately. Pm me so I can figure out when we can trade guys thanks.

So about the arceus and Fletchling? I did PM (If I did it correctly still learning some stuff around here :P)
No hurry; just asking . (I understand you're busy now)

So about the arceus and Fletchling? I did PM (If I did it correctly still learning some stuff around here :P)
No hurry; just asking . (I understand you're busy now)
Yeah I got it I've been in active guys if I have a trade with you I'll try to trade today I have two weeks of spring break so I have some free time.

I have made a few changes to my thread and I hope that people can enjoy these new changes that I have decided to make. If anyone has a few ideas they would like to share with me please let me know

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey there, just wanted to say that the new OP looks really neat!^^ I'm surprised by how dedicated you are to helping other users out, I hope you aren't putting too much strain on yourself by doing all this.
If I may ask, are you still willing to distribute spare spitbacks that you have on stock? I've noticed you have removed the mention on them, but apparently you are still doing the spitback breeding service so I thought I'd ask :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)