(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to open up the kanto pokemon to my thread and the friend safari services part of my thread. I am going to constantly be working on my thread until it is finished which should be no sooner then next week at the very latest. I will update everyone with the status of the rest of the parts of my thread. Also when my thread is done expect a large update. You may now post only for kanto pokemon and friend safari services. Thank you.

Heya! Good luck with your thread! :)
I'm interested in Sports ball female Pidgey, moon ball Gastly, dive ball Lapras, moon ball Weedle, and Dream ball HA Slowpoke (all female of course).
Anything interest you here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JFMsUUcdGyzxBmgqFGsFihpGMntTWXkoE0e599Jnuc0/edit?usp=sharing
the sprite for pidgey is in a repeat ball. I can do two at a time of the stuff you want for free. And technically I did breed up a gastly for someone else so I can give that to you for free.
edit: if you read the thing about breeding requests I can give you a few free spitbacks which you may enjoy.

Last edited:
the sprite for pidgey is in a repeat ball. I can do two at a time of the stuff you want for free. And technically I did breed up a gastly for someone else so I can give that to you for free.
edit: if you read the thing about breeding requests I can give you a few free spitbacks which you may enjoy.
Seems like I need to start learning ball names haha!
Then I will gladly take the Pidgey and the Slowpoke (and the gastly if you're okay with) but I feel bad not giving you anything ^^ Is there anything you want in my doc?
And spitbacks is great with me :)

Seems like I need to start learning ball names haha!
Then I will gladly take the Pidgey and the Slowpoke (and the gastly if you're okay with) but I feel bad not giving you anything ^^ Is there anything you want in my doc?
And spitbacks is great with me :)
You don't have to worry about it I can give you the other two as well for something on the documents I guess if you want the other two

Good luck with your new thread! :D I love it when people take from their time to help out new users!

On another note, could you CMT for a female of Moon Ball Snorlax? Doesn't need IVs or nature, just want it for the ball. I might just have a couple of special ball females that you don't already have.

Hey, good luck with your own thread, I'm sure it'll be amazing! :D

I would like to request females of the Fast Ball Onix with Sturdy and the Dream Ball Dratini with Dragon Dance & Extremespeed. I'll be able to trade later tonight. If there's anything from my thread you would like to add to yours, lmk. I'll be more than happy to trade you them. Thanks! :D

I do want the other two, but you choose :) Let me know what you want (if you want it :) )
It's fine in that case.
Good luck with your new thread! :D I love it when people take from their time to help out new users!

On another note, could you CMT for a female of Moon Ball Snorlax? Doesn't need IVs or nature, just want it for the ball. I might just have a couple of special ball females that you don't already have.
yeah I'll put you on the order sheet and if you want you can add another pokemon to the list of your choice.
Hey, good luck with your own thread, I'm sure it'll be amazing! :D

I would like to request females of the Fast Ball Onix with Sturdy and the Dream Ball Dratini with Dragon Dance & Extremespeed. I'll be able to trade later tonight. If there's anything from my thread you would like to add to yours, lmk. I'll be more than happy to trade you them. Thanks! :D
i can trade both later on today because I have them in stock I will pm you when I'm out of school

Hey, Chester. Nice thread. Good luck with it!

I was wondering if you could breed me a Dream Ball Slowbro with Regenerator and Bold nature?

MegaSimon you want a repeat ball pidgey and slowpoke which I can start on right away soon.
Hey, Chester. Nice thread. Good luck with it!

I was wondering if you could breed me a Dream Ball Slowbro with Regenerator and Bold nature?
because you want the same thing as MegaSimon I would be happy to breed you a slowpoke can't guarantee the nature though but hey it's free.

Teru_XD I will start on your snorlax breeding now and you can pick up the krabby whenever you feel like it.

MagnusArcanum I can trade the onix and dratini whenever you want

I should be starting the Johto section soon and the shiny pokemon I have and event pokemon I have soon.

As of now my breeding request will almost be full.

MegaSimon you want a repeat ball pidgey and slowpoke which I can start on right away soon.

because you want the same thing as MegaSimon I would be happy to breed you a slowpoke can't guarantee the nature though but hey it's free.

Teru_XD I will start on your snorlax breeding now and you can pick up the krabby whenever you feel like it.

I should be starting the Johto section soon and the shiny pokemon I have and event pokemon I have soon.

Added and on now

Last edited:
Sent everything enjoy:)
edit: also credit me as the original parent.
edit edit: thanks for horsea by the way.
Thanks! Quick question, will I have to request for the Totodile, Fennekin, Riolu, and Shroomish I asked for on your old thread again?
Will definitely credit you! Forgot to check if I had any other parents I could send you that you didn't have. I'll make sure to next time!

Thanks! Quick question, will I have to request for the Totodile, Fennekin, Riolu, and Shroomish I asked for on your old thread again?
Will definitely credit you! Forgot to check if I had any other parents I could send you that you didn't have. I'll make sure to next time!
I have riolu and maybe shroomish in stock so I can trade those now. However, I would not take up your request for the totadile and fennekin as of now because the line is full. However the line should be open soon. What ball did you want totadile and fennekin to be in again.

I have riolu and maybe shroomish in stock so I can trade those now. However, I would not take up your request for the totadile and fennekin as of now because the line is full. However the line should be open soon. What ball did you want totadile and fennekin to be in again.
Dive on the Totodile and Repeat on Fennekin. I can wait to request another time, got plenty to breed atm.

Thanks again! Wasn't sure if you had Meditite and HA Snover in Dream Balls yet, so I hope they'll be of use!
I don't have either thanks for the awesome pokemon I'm sure they will be great parents in the future when I have to breed for someone else.
edit: I will inform you when space opens up so I can start the fennekin and totadile.

Sure, that sounds find. It doesn't have to be bold nature, but could you make it female?
Also chester0334 Could I have the female Dream Ball dratini?

Last edited:

Illusio

Bold and Brash
My TSV is 1869, and I happened to notice that you had an unhatched Hawlucha egg with that ESV. Do you mind if I hatch it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)