looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey everyone and welcome to my giveaway thread. I am gonna try out a few new things that I have not done in any of my previous giveaway threads. Hopefully these new and unique changes will make everything much more efficient for everyone including myself.

Please read the rules below:

Please always remember to say please and thank you.

Please remember to always read the rules for whatever pokemon giveaways I am hosting. By reading the rules transactions will be easier. Thanks.

I have a right to decline to give you free pokemon. I will specify my reasons but by simply just reading some basic text for 3 minutes you should be fine.

This is a giveaway thread. That being said I giveaway what you see and nothing more. Do not ask me for XY or Z when I don't even offer XY or Z.

The whole point in making this thread was so that people can trade easier with other users. That being said please feel free to use my pokemon for breeding which I HIGHLY encourage.

This is just some friendly reminders not rules:

Just because I say that all my pokemon are full redis doesn't mean it will have a ton of trade value. You got my pokemon for free which means anyone else can get it for free as well. If you want stuff that will have trade value I encourage you to grab a few of my spitbacks and use them as breeding parents.

People do not wanna trade with you stuff you did not work to get. This is why I encourage you to pick up some spitbacks to breed with and trade around your own stuff. I can't save every single individual in a trade.

Last edited:
upload_2015-4-2_19-34-13.png

FOR NEW USERS OR ANYONE THAT DOES NOT HAVE A TRADE THREAD.

Sometimes I'm sure that you guys wish you can receive that X pokemon but you have nothing to trade. Or you simply don't have anything to trade that you obtained yourself. Here's a friendly tip from a long time trader. Most users will be happy to work out a deal with you for that pokemon you desperately wanted for a while. You know what these people want they wanna see the fact that you spend the same amount of time to obtain a pokemon and breed a pokemon that they used to breed and obtain a pokemon as well. To be a good role model for this example I will no longer be taking breeding requests free of charge. People wanna see that you worked and took the time out of your life to breed for a pokemon.

To make things easier for you guys I will provide you with as many spitbacks as you want (if they're in stock). You're doing me a favor trust me because you're cleaning out box space for me. Plus several users on smogon give out 6IV dittos so you have no excuse why you can't start breeding. Also I'm willing to give out several spitbacks of my own so there shouldn't be an excuse why you can't make a trade. Every week also I will try to add a few new spitbacks. For even more convenience I can catch up to two pokemon in a friend safari for you as well. You have more to trade in the end and you can make a trade thread.

The rules:

You may ask for as many spitbacks as you want until my stock runs out. Please don't abuse this and please be polite about this.

You are REQUIRED to fill out this form when asking for any spitback

Friend code:
IGN:
Time zone:
Pokemon you want (list them all please do not ask for hidden ability I try my best for most pokemon)
Gender specifications (male/female whichever you want)
Friend safari pokemon (if you are interested in none then say so)

DO NOT request for me to breed a certain pokemon. That's not the point of this service.

This isn't a rule. I highly encourage you to open up a trade thread if you plan on trading in the future and by breeding a few pokemon you can be doing yourself a favor. This being said all of my spitbacks are non redis however, you may use them for breeding parents which is fine.

Credit me as the person who gave you the original parents please. Also remember to say thank you.

Anyone is welcome to participate and you don't have to ask for spitbacks you can also ask for just a simple friend safari pokemon.

Attachments

Last edited:

OT: Me I soft reset it myself took me about 1 hour!!!

Modest

egg moves: lucky chant, charm, future sight, extrasensory

31/26/31/30/31/30

HIDDEN POWER FIRE

Full redis.

To win this pokemon participate and win this unique game I thought of. I am only giving away one copy of this pokemon for now. Please read the rules carefully and if I faulted up on explaining the rules please let me know so I can try to fix things.

Background: Pokemon mystery dungeon is probably one of everyone's favorite pokemon spin off franchises. Pokemon super mystery dungeon was announced not to long ago so to make things interesting I decided to borrow flargananddingle battleship format giveaway from ages ago. This time I am adding a twist though which should make things interesting. Imagine also that your in a mystery dungeon so keep in mind there's 5 to 20 floors you have to go through. So the rules please read and I will try to be as descriptive as possible.

The grid:

1 2 3 4 5

A X X X X X

B X X X X X

C X X ! X X

D X X X X X

E X X X X X

Key: != the spot has already been revealed

X= The spot has not been revealed

#= The team's current location

At the start of this game the team is located at point C3 just to prevent any confusion. I will be updating the mystery dungeons current team location also.

The rules:

You may move the mystery dungeon team once every half an hour.

You may move the mystery dungeon team one space vertically or horizontally. To make things more fun I may troll everyone and move the mystery dungeon team to a space "that has already been revealed." Also if you want to move the team back a space that has been revealed as your move you may do so.

You can't move the mystery dungeon team to some random location. The team as I am posting is located at C3. Which means the team can be moved at C2, C4 (lol), B3, and D3.

There are five floors. The object is for the team to travel to find the stair cases for each floor. Whenever the team discovers a staircase the grid will reset because you're on a new floor. You can also travel to previous or new spaces on a floor and you can encounter pokemon or find items just like a normal mystery dungeon game. If you encounter a pokemon then the pokemon you encountered gets added to your team (I will give you the added pokemon as a prize to the person that found it). Same rules for items. So even if you don't win my mesprit you can receive other prizes as well.

Fill this form out to advance the mystery dungeon team.

Current team location (?,?)

Where you're moving the team(?,?)

The giveaway ends when someone has moved the mystery dungeon team to the 6th floor. You will then receive a full redis copy of my mesprit. Please also don't ask if you have won a prize I will let you know if you won something once you have moved the mystery dungeon team. Also you can move the mystery dungeon team back to a discovered space and you can possibly still win something because the items and pokemon on each floor may change each time you move your team.

Enjoy:)

Last edited:
Please remember to follow the rules for the spitback giveaway. Also if you really want details on the pokemon I am offering check my trade thread. Please also remember to not post on my trade thread asking for free stuff. What I have in my giveaway thread is what I am offering. I am mainly doing this for organization.

Last edited:

Battle ready pokemon giveaway.

BATTLE READY!

Timid
252 special attack
252 speed
4 HP
Level 100
OT: Teru_XD gave me an egg that matched my TSV and let me keep the egg. Very kind and generous can also give a nickname to this pokemon.
(This is a giveaway so no nicknames please)
Moves: Dragon pulse, Fire blast, solar beam, roost
31/x/31/31/31/31

male
Jolly
OT: Apexe on reddit hatched it
ability: torrent
egg moves: crunch, ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet

Current level 51

252 evs in attack 252 evs in speed 6 in Health

(5 in stock)

male
jolly
ability: arena trap
OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent. Mazlr93 hatched on reddit for me.
Egg Moves: Fissure, feint, superpower, bite

current level 51

(5 in stock)

female
OT: original parent came from.com
hatched by user on reddit. The user is Scalrag.
Ability: gale wings
Adamant
Egg Moves: quick guard, tailwind

Current level 51

252 attack 252 speed 6 health

(5 in stock)

Male
OT: shady6121 gave me the original parent
Has sheer force
Adamant

31/31/31/x/31/31

Current level 50

(5 in stock)

There wont be a question this time just simply deposit something on gts asking for the pokemon you want. PLEASE I encourage you to read post number 2. I know for a fact more users have literally been spending there life on these giveaway forums and that's not my new intention for these giveaways. Please consider the second post. Also please be considerate of the fact that I have a life outside of pokemon. Thanks. When everything has been taken I will host a new giveaway.

Last edited:
Special Giveaways

It's summer time and I thought to celebrate this I would host a very large giveaway for a awesome community. To participate it's rather simple all you have to do is answer a question deposit something on gts and let me know what it is you deposited. I will then when I am online try to get back to you as soon as possible and send you your pokemon. You may only ask for one pokemon and one only.

Adamant
OT: me I soft reset it myself
drought
HP: 31
Att: 29
Def: 31
SpA: 12 - 15
SpD: 28
Speed: 31

NONE ARE LEFT

Quiet
OT: Me I soft reset this. I obtained this from the team magma grunt on battle resort. I plan on adding ribbons just for the heck of it.
Magma armor
Moves: curse, take down, rock slide, yawn
HP: 25 - 27
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 23 - 24
SpA: 25 - 27
SpD: 25 - 27
Speed: 25 - 27

(2 in stock)

If you have ever gone on a vacation before what was the hottest place you have ever been to? What did you enjoy about that place. If you have never gone on a vacation before then where would you wanna go?

male
adamant
OT: JCarreu on reddit hatched it
ability: battle armor
egg moves: iron defense, rapid spin, knock off, aqua jet
31.31.31.31.31.6 Hidden Power Ice

(2 in stock)

sassy
OT: Hatched on reddit by lolmurky
female
egg moves: rock climb, stealth rocks, heavy slam, flail
ability: sturdy
full redis

(2 in stock)

What do you like about fossils and archaeology? If you don't like any of that stuff then why?

female
naughty
ability: rattled
OT: snoopy gave me original parent. CrimsonClaws hatched the egg on reddit.
egg moves: whirlpool, iron defense

(2 in stock)

male
Jolly

(2 in stock)

male
relaxed
OT: Meilumi on reddit hatched it
ability: oblivious
egg moves: belch, block, sleep talk, future sight

(2 in stock)

Male
OT: Maja (NordlysFisk hatched it on reddit) I gave here the parent
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Hyper cutter
Moves: Knock off
31/31/31/13/31/31

NONE

What was the coolest beach you have ever been to? If you have never been to a beach before then which beach would you like to visit?

jolly
OT: me I hatched it
female
egg moves: me first, close combat, quick attack, feint
ability: mold breaker
31.31.29-30.31.14-15.31

(2 in stock)

Male
Adamant
OT: hatched from Luxpluff91 was breed by me.
ability: shed skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
moves: it cannot learn egg moves

(2 in stock)

female
timid
OT: TheTSBasic on reddit hatched my egg
ability: compound eyes
egg moves: poison powder, stun spore

PLEASE NOTE MY PATTERN IS HIGH PLAINS AND ONLY HIGH PLAINS

GONE

Question: What is your favorite bug type? Or...What is your least favorite bug type?

Everything is full redis hope you enjoy:)

Last edited:
Weekly giveaways!!!!

Below is my online status: online

Every week from here on out I will be doing the best I can to host weekly giveaways with probably two or three unique pokemon. You are welcome to participate just please follow the rules.

naive
Bad dreams
Level 50
OT: a0161613 soft reset this pokemon. I obtained the code myself in a trade. Thanks a0161613 for resetting this. FEB2015 ID 02135
Moves: Dark Void, Dream eater, Dark Pulse, Phantom Force
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 12 - 13
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 18 - 19
Speed: 30 - 31
Full Redis
(4 in stock)

BATTLE READY!
Timid
252 special attack
252 speed
4 HP
Level 100
OT: Teru_XD gave me an egg that matched my TSV and let me keep the egg. Very kind and generous can also give a nickname to this pokemon.
(This is a giveaway so no nicknames please)
Moves: Dragon pulse, Fire blast, solar beam, roost
31/x/31/31/31/31
(3 in stock)

Rules:

You may only ask for one of the two prizes.

For the charizard please put something up on gts asking for a level 100 charizard.

For the darkria PLEASE add my friend code then post your friend code.

Please answer the following question below with good responses.

Who is your favorite pokemon champion and why?

My favorite pokemon champion would probably be Alder or Blue. Blue is just such a surprise and it's such a huge achievement to beat that little snot that annoys you and is always one step ahead of you. Plus he has a very strong well balanced team. Alder is a great champion because well he's a very relaxed type of guy and brings the fun side of pokemon to the table. He also reminds me that you don't have to have great pokemon to be a champion and that you should really just play pokemon to enjoy the game.

Battle ready giveaway

male
Jolly

Current level 51

(5 in stock)

male
jolly
ability: arena trap
OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent. Mazlr93 hatched on reddit for me.
Egg Moves: Fissure, feint, superpower, bite

current level 51

(5 in stock)

female
OT: original parent came from.com
hatched by user on reddit. The user is Scalrag.
Ability: gale wings
Adamant
Egg Moves: quick guard, tailwind

Current level 51

(5 in stock)

Male
OT: shady6121 gave me the original parent
Has sheer force
Adamant

31/31/31/x/31/31

Current level 50

(5 in stock)

There wont be a question this time just simply deposit something on gts asking for the pokemon you want. PLEASE I encourage you to read post number 2. I know for a fact more users have literally been spending there life on these giveaway forums and that's not my new intention for these giveaways. Please consider the second post. Also please be considerate of the fact that I have a life outside of pokemon. Thanks. When everything has been taken I will host a new giveaway.

edit: someone is going to take this the wrong way. But read post 2 it's a friendly promotion or idea. You're always welcome to join my giveaways if you follow the rules though;)​

Last edited:
My thread is now open. Thank you and please read the rules.

Also TyVip I found the one piece so can I have your shiny arceusXD​

:):):) Great thread! Could I trade for timid treeko, try to get naive and give you a spitback?

Edit: Anyhow FC is 2724 0388 1473.
Ign Sam
Can't trade now anyways but could I come get treeko later?

Edit: Thank you, I will post when I'm ready. Lets battle sometime.

Last edited:
:):):) Great thread! Could I trade for timid treeko, try to get naive and give you a spitback?
Well if you were just gonna borrow a spitback and give me a spitbacks you should have just done the borrowing program on my trade threadXD. I have a better idea though. First off deposit something on gts and follow the rulzzzz:/. And how about I give you a male treeko with egg moves. It would make a great parent on your quest to getting a naive treeko.

Well if you were just gonna borrow a spitback and give me a spitbacks you should have just done the borrowing program on my trade threadXD. I have a better idea though. First off deposit something on gts and follow the rulzzzz:/. And how about I give you a male treeko with egg moves. It would make a great parent on your quest to getting a naive treeko.
Are you sure you don't want a clone with low kick and Evs?

Are you sure you don't want a clone with low kick and Evs?
nah I can easily get a naive one myself and I already have 3 perfect female treekos and a shiny oneXD I don't need a naive one. Just deposit something on gts. Besides I am totally fine with getting rid of a few males:)
edit: Grimlock00 did not see your edit. I am going to take a shower right now so please deposit something on gts please. I prefer gts for the simple fact that it's easier for me. Also I would be happy to battle sometime in the future just let me know when you can.

Last edited:
Hopefully im doing this right,

Pokemon Requested: Kricketot (Going to assume its in the lvl 1-10 range)
Pokemon Deposited: Clauncher, Male, LVL 1 (Spitback)
IGN: Isidore

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)