looking for ways to improve for the next giveaway thread (please lock mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chesty, It's me again. Please could I have a riolu spitback. Sorry to ask so much. I just need to get a load of stuff for my thread. I am currently lacking rare ball females. Let me know when your online and I'll put something up. Thanks

Chesty, It's me again. Please could I have a riolu spitback. Sorry to ask so much. I just need to get a load of stuff for my thread. I am currently lacking rare ball females. Let me know when your online and I'll put something up. Thanks
I really need to change that but the only female riolu with hidden ability I have is my flawless one. Sorry:/

Small thing but I changed a few things and I wanna take a different approach in my giveaways. The benefits are huge if you're willing to work. More should be coming tomorrow.

Sorry to make another update so soon. Just a small notice though I will be out of town and wont be able to do any trade until Monday July 6th. Please note then if you truly want something that you have to wait a week until I help you. There will be several new things coming when I get back and there will be several new pokemon that I will be giving away so make sure to check back in a week. Please also make sure not to post in my trade thread as well.

edit: If you catch me withing the next half an hour I can make a quick trade before I go to sleep.

Update 7/6/15

male
Jolly
OT: Apexe on reddit hatched it
ability: torrent
egg moves: crunch, ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet

Current level 51

252 evs in attack 252 evs in speed 6 in Health

(5 in stock)

male
jolly
ability: arena trap
OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent. Mazlr93 hatched on reddit for me.
Egg Moves: Fissure, feint, superpower, bite

current level 51

252 evs in attack 252 evs in speed 6 in Health

(5 in stock)

female
OT: original parent came from.com
hatched by user on reddit. The user is Scalrag.
Ability: gale wings
Adamant
Egg Moves: quick guard, tailwind

Current level 51

252 attack 252 speed 6 health

(5 in stock)

Male
OT: shady6121 gave me the original parent
Has sheer force
Adamant

31/31/31/x/31/31

Current level 50

252 attack 252 speed 6 health

(5 in stock)

There wont be a question this time just simply deposit something on gts asking for the pokemon you want. PLEASE I encourage you to read post number 2. I know for a fact more users have literally been spending there life on these giveaway forums and that's not my new intention for these giveaways. Please consider the second post. Also please be considerate of the fact that I have a life outside of pokemon. Thanks. When everything has been taken I will host a new giveaway.

edit: someone is going to take this the wrong way. But read post 2 it's a friendly promotion or idea. You're always welcome to join my giveaways if you follow the rules though;)

Last edited:

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Hey chester!
Flygon has been one of my favorite Pokemon since the first time I played Emerald. Could I have one of those battle ready Flygons? I deposited a level 1 female Slakoth.

Hey chester!
Flygon has been one of my favorite Pokemon since the first time I played Emerald. Could I have one of those battle ready Flygons? I deposited a level 1 female Slakoth.
of course also everything is full redis just to clarify. Sent the flygon also:). I also wanna encourage you to read post number 2:)

QueBien

of course also everything is full redis just to clarify. Sent the flygon also:). I also wanna encourage you to read post number 2:)
Yup, read it! I've been getting more interested in the Wi-Fi forum nowadays so once I finally obtain some good stuff myself I may open a trade thread. Anyway, thanks a lot!

Yup, read it! I've been getting more interested in the Wi-Fi forum nowadays so once I finally obtain some good stuff myself I may open a trade thread. Anyway, thanks a lot!
the point of post number two is to help you get some good stuff. I wanna help speed you through that process of getting a trade thread so you can get stuff for yourself faster:) That's the whole point of it. I will give you any amount of those spitbacks like I said you can take all of them if you wanted to just so I can make trading for you and other users easier:)

QueBien

the point of post number two is to help you get some good stuff. I wanna help speed you through that process of getting a trade thread so you can get stuff for yourself faster:) That's the whole point of it. I will give you any amount of those spitbacks like I said you can take all of them if you wanted to just so I can make trading for you and other users easier:)
Yeah, but I'm not too familiar with trade threads so I'll probably lurk for a while until I get more familiar with the whole process. :)

QueBien

ok it's not to hard though:) Message me sometime tomorrow if you have questions:)
Will do. I'm not planning on creating a thread just yet as I don't really have the time to be online for long periods of time nowadays. I will ask you when I finally decide to start one, though. :)

Friend code: 3840-7923-2514
IGN: Dranak
Time zone: CST
Pokemon you want: Talonflame
I deposited a level 1 female Bagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)