Gen 3 Chocolatey Goodness & Super Flies! (RMT)

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 129 Def / 252 Spd / 64 SAtk / 65 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Haze
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp

Ninetales (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 200 HP / 58 Def / 60 Spd / 60 SAtk / 132 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Grudge
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp

Tauros (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Hyper Beam
- Return

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 129 Def / 129 SDef
- Cross Chop
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Rock Slide

Milotic (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 58 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hypnosis
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Surf

Any MAJOR weaknesses which I should adjust to?

BTW, what are some things that can stop a Marowak when BP'd speed from Ninjask?

Suicune can OHKO marowak, though most of the time it will be a 2HKO. Although earthquake is a 3HKO on Suicune. So Suiune can basically roar away marowak/ninjask or just 2HKO marowak with surf...
It's not really a weakness but you kind of have too much TW, W-O-W, Hypnosis going on and you also dont have a status taker so maybe sleep talk on tauros over hyperbeam or on machamp somewhere...max hp on machamp...

This team is way too frail imo. It seems like a straight up beatdown kind of team, but with a couple of tanks thrown in. I also see no strategy except sending in Tauros/Machamp and trying to pulverize the opponent (this doesn't work very well, btw)

imo ditch weezing for skarm (you really lack decent resists)

ninetails for bliss/lax

milo for pert (for tar mainly, but among other things too)

Zappy over Jolteon (it can subpass way better, if that's what you want this team to do, or provide some sturdiness to the team if you go with the restalker set)

ditch tauros/champ for magneton (helps the guy you didn't ditch sweep better)/better sweepers/a rapid spinner

imo ditch weezing for skarm (you really lack decent resists)

ninetails for bliss/lax

milo for pert (for tar mainly, but among other things too)

Zappy over Jolteon (it can subpass way better, if that's what you want this team to do, or provide some sturdiness to the team if you go with the restalker set)

ditch tauros/champ for magneton (helps the guy you didn't ditch sweep better)/better sweepers/a rapid spinner
You've successfully gotten rid of everything but one pokemon, good job.

I like variety and less-common pokes, but there's too many of them for the team to remain competitive... Though if you like them, I'll just mess around with the movesets.

Jolteon (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 136 HP / 176 Spd / 196 SAtk
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

You usually don't want to do the toss-up with aerodactyl, right? So 374 speed is enough, unless you fear belly drum poliwrath (who maxes at 393 with salac) Enough HP to always have your subs take a normal calm Zapdos HP.

Steelix (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spd / 252 SDef
- Psych Up
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

Also thought you needed more resistances. Psych-up let's you laugh at curselax, and he'll be able to roar out raikou once or twice. Rely more on Vaporeon (because Haze works against baton-pass teams better) but if you know it's a short chain or Vap can't come in, back-up phazer.

EVs: 56 HP / 216 Spd / 220 SAtk / 16 SDef
- Fire Blast
- Grudge
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp

Ninetales should be fast, I put in enuf EVs to outspeed Jynx (lol)... 301 HP to take 3 hits from Blissey if you so choose.

Tauros (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Iron Tail
- Return

Basic choice-bander

Machamp (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 156 Def / 4 Spd
- Cross Chop
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Look, it's a status taker! Guts activates, so you can run this right into whatever Blissey wants to do, and thunder wave hardly matters. Rock resist, though how many times you're going to run him into aerodactyl I don't know. Steelix is your main dude.

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Haze
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Wish

Other poke I changed. Lol Ninjask didn't pass anything, and Suicune is now stuck. Wish keeps Tauros happy.

Pretty sure there's plenty of weaknesses, but enjoy!

I like variety and less-common pokes, but there's too many of them for the team to remain competitive... Though if you like them, I'll just mess around with the movesets.

Jolteon (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 136 HP / 176 Spd / 196 SAtk
- Baton Pass
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

You usually don't want to do the toss-up with aerodactyl, right? So 374 speed is enough, unless you fear belly drum poliwrath (who maxes at 393 with salac) Enough HP to always have your subs take a normal calm Zapdos HP.

ALWAYS MAX SPEED FIRST!!!
you don't want to be outrun by a jolly aerodactyl with 394 spd right?

Steelix (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spd / 252 SDef
- Psych Up
- Roar
- Earthquake
- Iron Tail

Also thought you needed more resistances. Psych-up let's you laugh at curselax, and he'll be able to roar out raikou once or twice. Rely more on Vaporeon (because Haze works against baton-pass teams better) but if you know it's a short chain or Vap can't come in, back-up phazer.

i'll say ditch iron tail for rest, also you don't need that many spdef evs. get enough attack to 2hko metagross or something

EVs: 56 HP / 216 Spd / 220 SAtk / 16 SDef
- Fire Blast
- Grudge
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp

Ninetales should be fast, I put in enuf EVs to outspeed Jynx (lol)... 301 HP to take 3 hits from Blissey if you so choose.

flamethrower

Tauros (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Iron Tail
- Return

Basic choice-bander

252spd

Machamp (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 156 Def / 4 Spd
- Cross Chop
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Look, it's a status taker! Guts activates, so you can run this right into whatever Blissey wants to do, and thunder wave hardly matters. Rock resist, though how many times you're going to run him into aerodactyl I don't know. Steelix is your main dude.

screwed up set. rest+sleep talk+choice band?
go with cross chop, rockslide, eq, sleeptalk/hp ghost instead, since rockslide does good damage to ghosts like gengar already with choice band

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Haze
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Wish

Other poke I changed. Lol Ninjask didn't pass anything, and Suicune is now stuck. Wish keeps Tauros happy.

you probably won't need haze and steelix on the same set, so maybe protect over haze?
get some speed too, maybe 199 or so

Pretty sure there's plenty of weaknesses, but enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)