1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Choice Clause?

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by geneunit, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geneunit

geneunit

I was wondering on whether introducing a choice clause might be possible. The basic rules of the clause being you would only be allowed 1 of each choice item on a team. for instance you could have one pokemon with scarf another with choice band and another with choice specs on the 1 team, but not a team in where more than 1 pokemon has the same choice items. I suggest this because ive come up against teams where half of the pokemon have choice scarf's. I know this is linked to the items clause but using the items clause to would greatly affect anyone who uses stall teams because they can only use 1 leftovers. I think this would make the game a lot more competitive because people wont be able to spam choice scarfed max speed and attack/spec attack pokemon.
    What do you think good or bad suggestion?
  2. tennisace

tennisace
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

Never going to happen, sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)